Atheists complain about Duck Dynasty

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
And gets some well deserved push back.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Vows to Quit if Network Bans Talk of God or Guns

On May 9, Greensboro, NC country station 93.1 The Wolf reported that after receiving complaints over prayers to God and the frequent use of guns on air, Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson said, "God and guns are part of our everyday lives [and] to remove either of them from the show is unacceptable."
According to a post 93.1 The Wolf put in their Facebook page, Phil also said: "If we can't pray to God on the show, then we will not do the show." The post received more than 126,000 Facebook "likes."

Seems like liberals are messing with the wrong rednecks this time.

I think both Atheist and the people who watch Duck Dynasty are crazy. Being involved in both are a big waste of time.

I think atheists are entitled to their opinion, they are also blessed with hundreds of other channels from which to choose from.

That's like Christians complaining about every show that doesn't mention God. Dumb.

What the fuck is Duck Dynasty?

Apparently the source of a lot of canards like the OP here.

I had to look it up-- apparently "Duck Dynasty" is the name of a "reality" TV show.
It's hard to believe people piss away quality time on pap smears like this when they could be doing something creative.

H.L. Mencken lives.

I had never seen it, but it's popular enough to sink American Idol so there must be something to it. There is nothing so small that it will escape the notice of the professionally aggreived.

They just picked on the wrong clan.

Forum List

Back