Duck Dynasty mixes politics, religion, and lies

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Phil Robertson a former Duck Dynasty star has found a new home on TV, a Conservative TV channel has agreed to showcase Mr. Robertson who recently said: “What does a man do when they try to run him out of town for quoting a Bible verse? I tell you what he does; he goes deep in the woods,” REALITY CHECK: Duck Dynasty went off the air because of TV low ratings stemming a shrinking audience, not because anyone "ran him out of town" Mr. Robertson is free to speak his mind just like everyone else.

It's amazing that no matter how overwhelming their numbers, how dominant their financial position, how powerful their political connections, these country hick evangelicals always present themselves as the "persecuted minority" What a bunch of lying asshats!

'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson won't hold back in new TV show

they are all full of shit. lookey at the little frosted hair yuppie & his bro.... :lmao:

Willie_Robertson_Before.jpg

Jase_Robertson_Before.jpg

Duck_dynasty_fakes_289x350.jpg

Phil Robertson a former Duck Dynasty star has found a new home on TV, a Conservative TV channel has agreed to showcase Mr. Robertson who recently said: “What does a man do when they try to run him out of town for quoting a Bible verse? I tell you what he does; he goes deep in the woods,” REALITY CHECK: Duck Dynasty went off the air because of TV low ratings stemming a shrinking audience, not because anyone "ran him out of town" Mr. Robertson is free to speak his mind just like everyone else.

It's amazing that no matter how overwhelming their numbers, how dominant their financial position, how powerful their political connections, these country hick evangelicals always present themselves as the "persecuted minority" What a bunch of lying asshats!

'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson won't hold back in new TV show
Duck Dynasty went off the air because the family wanted it to go off the air. What Phil Robertson was referring to was the network's abortive attempt to remove him from the show when he quoted the Bible. The resulting outcry was so overwhelming, A&E had to give in.

I will be looking forward to seeing Phil Robertson in his next show.

Forum List

Back