Atheists are the dumbest people in the world

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Every time they have their arguments about God not existing they always try to shift the burden of proof on to the theists so retarded, when will they ever support their claims that God doesn't exist?

Every time they have their arguments about God not existing they always try to shift the burden of proof on to the theists so retarded, when will they ever support their claims that God doesn't exist?

Because it is logically impossible to prove a negative. One cannot prove a lack of existence, for god or anything else.

Believers on the other hand are asserting that god does exist and if that is true there will be proof of that existence. So far that proof has been elusive. They don' t call it the faith for nothing.

You have the burden of proof. You insist that there is a God, you must prove it. So far, no one ever has.

I have to disagree with you to some extent, Bass. Liberals are the dumbest people in the world. The atheist part is just a side effect of their stupidity.

Because it is logically impossible to prove a negative. One cannot prove a lack of existence, for god or anything else.

Believers on the other hand are asserting that god does exist and if that is true there will be proof of that existence. So far that proof has been elusive. They don' t call it the faith for nothing.

Believers have a belief based on faith, atheists always claim science proves their point so where are these scientific studies that prove God doesn't exist? The burden of proof is on them, not believers.

I have to disagree with you to some extent, Bass. Liberals are the dumbest people in the world. The atheist part is just a side effect of their stupidity.

Is that faith on your part, or can you back it up?
Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8.
Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives | Psychology Today

Attachments

• $Political%20ideology.jpg
    $Political%20ideology.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 92
No one can prove that love exists, it is also just a belief.

Believers have a belief based on faith, atheists always claim science proves their point so where are these scientific studies that prove God doesn't exist? The burden of proof is on them, not believers.

No, atheists say that there is no proof of the existence of God - not that science proves that there is no God.
A subtle difference but important.

No, atheists say that there is no proof of the existence of God - not that science proves that there is no God.

Even if they make that claim they have to support it and where's the proof?

Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8.
Oh, a liberal blogger says liberals are smarter than conservatives. Well hell, I'm convinced.

Even if they make that claim they have to support it and where's the proof?

How can you find proof of a negative?
In other words, how can you prove that something doesn't exist?
The responsibility is on those that are claiming that God does exist...the tiniest piece of verifiable evidence would be all that's needed.

Really, though, what I don't fully understand is why Christians are trying so hard to prove that He does exist, and their attempts to use science to back them up.
What happened to Faith?
True Faith surely means that you don't need proof - you definitely don't need to prove it to anyone else because you already know it to be true...you have Faith.

Science doesn't have room for faith, it requires repeatably testable hypotheses...Faith doesn't need any proof beyond itself - Faith.
Stop trying to argue against Science using science - Faith and Science are built on completely different bases.

Oh, a liberal blogger says liberals are smarter than conservatives. Well hell, I'm convinced.

Original study from this august journal;
In an analysis of two large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology. A secondary analysis of a U.S. data set confirmed a predictive effect of poor abstract-reasoning skills on antihomosexual prejudice, a relation partially mediated by both authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact. All analyses controlled for education and socioeconomic status. Our results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical, albeit underappreciated, role in prejudice.
Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes
Psychological Science

Psychological Science (PSS), the highest ranked empirical journal in psychology, is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with cutting-edge research articles, short reports, and research reports spanning the entire spectrum of the science of psychology. Psychological Science is the source for the latest findings in cognitive, social, developmental, and health psychology, as well as behavioral neuroscience and biopsychology.This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)

In an analysis of two large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology. A secondary analysis of a U.S. data set confirmed a predictive effect of poor abstract-reasoning skills on antihomosexual prejudice, a relation partially mediated by both authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact. All analyses controlled for education and socioeconomic status. Our results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical, albeit underappreciated, role in prejudice.
Psychological Science

Psychological Science (PSS), the highest ranked empirical journal in psychology, is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with cutting-edge research articles, short reports, and research reports spanning the entire spectrum of the science of psychology. Psychological Science is the source for the latest findings in cognitive, social, developmental, and health psychology, as well as behavioral neuroscience and biopsychology.This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
Save your energy, chief. I'm not interested in reading liberal bullshit propaganda, especially from the U.K.

Psychological Science

Save your energy, chief. I'm not interested in reading liberal bullshit propaganda, especially from the U.K.

I don't believe that it's from the UK.
You just make stuff up, don't you - it's an interesting debating technique for sure.

Here's a radical idea.
How about you back up your claim.
Liberals are the dumbest people in the world. The atheist part is just a side effect of their stupidity.
Surely you didn't just make it up...

Last edited:

Theists believe myths, legends, and fairytales contrived by men to be ‘true’ yet atheists are ‘dumb’?

That makes perfect sense.

Theists believe myths, legends, and fairytales contrived by men to be ‘true’ yet atheists are ‘dumb’?

The burden of proof is on you, not me, you must prove all of that.

OK then, I claim that there is no God.
I have absolute proof that I'm right...I've never seen Him or touched Him so it must be true.

Can you prove me wrong?

OK then, I claim that there is no God.
I have absolute proof that I'm right...I've never seen Him or touched Him so it must be true.

Can you prove me wrong?

That's not proof because you've presented no evidence.

Forum List

Back