Atheist grouped bullies school dropping nativity scenes from 3rd Christmas specail

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
That is quite a bizarre and unhinged, Gish Gallop laced rant. Now calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin and tell us why you hate the constitution so much

Just as soon as you link us to the part in the Constitution denying freedom to practice religion! Specifically freedom to practice Christmas during Christmas! You see, the Constitution only says that the state shall not limit YOU from practicing religion, nothing about the state itself being free from and wholly secular. That's why there are 10,000 government buildings, documents even currency which place glory onto God.

Meantime, show me one place such complaints have been levied against any muslim or other non-christian religious holidays and events? What's wrong now, Profusive Patriot, got a little slobber drooling down yer chin?

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
That is quite a bizarre and unhinged, Gish Gallop laced rant. Now calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin and tell us why you hate the constitution so much

Just as soon as you link us to the part in the Constitution denying freedom to practice religion! Specifically freedom to practice Christmas during Christmas! You see, the Constitution only says that the state shall not limit YOU from practicing religion, nothing about the state itself being free from and wholly secular. That's why there are 10,000 government buildings, documents even currency which place glory onto God.

Meantime, show me one place such complaints have been levied against any muslim or other non-christian religious holidays and events? What's wrong now, Profusive Patriot, got a little slobber drooling down yer chin?

Can you name one non-christian celebration that is supported by schools or other government entities?

Can you name one non-christian celebration that is supported by schools or other government entities?
You think there are no Jewish or muslim or other religious celebrations anywhere in this country, fuckwit? Name one that has been shut down due to prejudice? Half the schools are pushing muslim indoctrination and tolerance. Gee, you're even dumber than I thought, not to mention totally evading and deflecting from my point. You see, this is a CHRISTIAN NATION, founded by CHRISTIANS, and Christmas is the very centerpiece of American tradition and morality. Now, I know you're not a moral person, and certainly not a Christian, so when Christmas time comes, please don't accept any Christmas vacation, any Christmas bonus or pay, no Christmas trees, no Christmas cards or presents, no Christmas greetings or decorations, and certainly no Christmas TV specials, food or parties. You are hereby barred. The little Santa Scrooge will be by your house Christmas Eve to make sure you haven't been naughty. And put down that Christmas cookie.

You think there are no Jewish or muslim or other religious celebrations anywhere in this country, fuckwit? Name one that has been shut down due to prejudice? Half the schools are pushing muslim indoctrination and tolerance. Gee, you're even dumber than I thought, not to mention totally evading and deflecting from my point. You see, this is a CHRISTIAN NATION, founded by CHRISTIANS, and Christmas is the very centerpiece of American tradition and morality. Now, I know you're not a moral person, and certainly not a Christian, so when Christmas time comes, please don't accept any Christmas vacation, any Christmas bonus or pay, no Christmas trees, no Christmas cards or presents, no Christmas greetings or decorations, and certainly no Christmas TV specials, food or parties. You are hereby barred. The little Santa Scrooge will be by your house Christmas Eve to make sure you haven't been naughty. And put down that Christmas cookie.

There are no Jewish or Muslim celebrations that are embraced by schools like Christmas is, dumb ass. Don't try to characterize my religion or my morals you hypocrite. I talked to Jesus just a little while ago. He said you masturbate all the time.

There are no Jewish or Muslim celebrations that are embraced by schools like Christmas is, dumb ass. Don't try to characterize my religion or my morals you hypocrite. I talked to Jesus just a little while ago. He said you masturbate all the time.

Poor deluded Fuckwit. Having Jesus fantasies now, you poor slob? If Christmas is the PREDOMINANT religious celebration in schools around Christmas time you Moron, it is, like I said because Christmas is the predominant holiday in the predominant religion that dominates the VAST MAJORITY of Americans as what Americans want! Christmas is here, Christmas will stay, and sorry little buffoons like you can go sit and twist on it. :cul2:

Poor deluded Fuckwit. Having Jesus fantasies now, you poor slob? If Christmas is the PREDOMINANT religious celebration in schools around Christmas time you Moron, it is, like I said because Christmas is the predominant holiday in the predominant religion that dominates the VAST MAJORITY of Americans as what Americans want! Christmas is here, Christmas will stay, and sorry little buffoons like you can go sit and twist on it. :cul2:

Schools aren't supposed to have religious celebrations. I have no problem with a general Christmas celebration. Kids love to decorate and draw pictures of Santa, but the religious aspect has no place in schools.

Nobody has shut down any religion's celebration of its holidays. None. But no other religion but certain cults arising from Christianity has insisted that its beliefs, symbols, and rituals be featured as part of the official program in events at public institutions. No other faith has demanded special treatment.

All faiths celebrate their holidays in their homes and houses of worship, praying, feasting, decorating, partying, dancing, and giving presents.

This is not a "Christian nation." American values are based on universally accepted values. Being "American" is in no way synonymous with being a member of the Christian faith or any other.

The actions of some Christians, of which you seem to be one, serve only to denigrate the Christian faith, make a mockery of it, and drive people, including other Christians, away from it.

Schools aren't supposed to have religious celebrations. I have no problem with a general Christmas celebration. Kids love to decorate and draw pictures of Santa, but the religious aspect has no place in schools.

Who decided THAT, Adolf? You? Schools have been doing that forever, Christmas plays, shows, even A Charlie Brown Christmas, STILL an annual TV hit after 55 years. Gee, you sure must have been one fucked up, unhappy, deprived child.

Nobody has shut down any religion's celebration of its holidays. None.
Ignorant, lying twit.

This is not a "Christian nation." American values are based on universally accepted values.
Welcome to America, always has been a Christian nation! Christmas and Christianity IS the universally accepted value. There is even a Christmas tree in the White House and decorating every city in America. One street near me has three churches on it, two more within a block. Sorry if that puts you in the severe minority, go to Europe if you want to live without God, but the vast majority is not about to kowtow to a small group of assholes drips like you.

Ignorant, lying twit.

This is not a "Christian nation." American values are based on universally accepted values.
Welcome to America, always has been a Christian nation! Christmas and Christianity IS the universally accepted value. There is even a Christmas tree in the White House and decorating every city in America. One street near me has three churches on it, two more within a block. Sorry if that puts you in the severe minority, go to Europe if you want to live without God, but the vast majority is not about to kowtow to a small group of assholes drips like you.

So what religious concept does a tree represent? How about Santa? Christmas is a big deal in the US, but it's because of the non religious aspects of it. Frosty and Rudolf aren't mentioned once in either the old or new testament.

Better than homosexual/transsexual/pedophile bullies forcing their depraved agenda into public schools.
Awwww....such a cute homophobic rant

If wanting children to be protected from the sort of abusive sexual predators whose side you openly take makes me “homophobic”, then I will proudly wear that label.

There is a freedom FROM religion
You don’t get to force your religion on others
But you think it's OK to force sick, immoral, and insane sexual perversions on people, including young children.
Most children are molested by heterosexuals

But you think it's OK to force sick, immoral, and insane sexual perversions on people, including young children.
Most children are molested by heterosexuals

I don't see heterosexuals pushing any sexual agenda in public schools, to young children, the way homosexuals, transsexuals, and pedophiles are doing.

As for actual molestation—Nearly all child molesters are men. Little boys are molested almost as often as little girls. This means that nearly half of all child molesters are homosexual men. But homosexuals make up less than 4% of the population. Nearly fifty percent of child molesters coming from less than four percent of the population should tell you that there's something very wrong with that less than four percent.

Ignorant, lying twit.

What a pile of horseshit. America is not a Christian nation. And don't you use your insane cult as a prototype of Christianity. You know absolutely nothing about my beliefs, and I grew up in a town that had churches of just about every Christian denomination. The Presbyterians had two!

Belief in Christianity does not require believing in the droppings of some trash like graham or falwell. They have no connection to the Supreme Being known as "God." I live in an area with believers of many different faiths, Christian and otherwise, and many different houses of worship: Christian of all different varieties, Muslim, Buddhist, Sikh, and everything else.

Nobody is telling you not to go to church, and apparently you have several available, so why not stop complaining and just go?

Ignorant, lying twit.

What a pile of horseshit.

You really gotta stop looking into the mirror and always tearing yourself down.

A school is a public entity paid for by the taxpayer. They are a government, not a private, entity
We're wasting our key strokes. He is a fucking moron

Yet neither one of them will answer the question. Will you? Is a school the US Congress passing a law? Being taxpayer funded or even a government “entity” does not make it the United States Congress which passes laws.

You’re all morons for thinking a school having a Christmas show is the equivalent of US Congress passing a law establishing a state sponsored religion.

Nobody said schools could pass laws, you dumb ass. Only a feeble minded right winger could come up with such a goofy idea.

Then why did you bring up the Constitution?

If you can't figure that out on your own, I doubt I could explain it in a way you are capable of understanding.

In other words you can’t back up your idiotic claims.

There is no “separation of church and state” in the constitution, progressives have just been repeating that lie so often they actually believe in it.

New Years Day. MLK jr Day. Columbus Day. Memorial Day. Veterans Day. Spring break.
Just to name a few...

Why should there be celebrations at schools or government holidays for other religions? They make up a tiny minority. The country can’t stop all business to cater to the needs of a few. They are free to practice their religion, but if they want to be apart of this society they need to be flexible and conform to the Christian calendar. Otherwise they can move back to the Middle East where they celebrate those holidays because that’s what their culture does.

Why should there be celebrations at schools or government holidays for other religions? They make up a tiny minority. The country can’t stop all business to cater to the needs of a few. They are free to practice their religion, but if they want to be apart of this society they need to be flexible and conform to the Christian calendar. Otherwise they can move back to the Middle East where they celebrate those holidays because that’s what their culture does.

All of the holidays that you mentioned are not affiliated with any religion. There can be no requirement that anyone "conform to the Christian calendar." This is the United States. We have no established religion. Public, taxpayer-supported institutions are not the places to push sectarian religion. There are all sorts of houses of worship in this country to use, and they are tax exempt.

What are you blathering about? I was not even talking to you. Where the fuck do you get the idea that I think that there is anything in the Constitution that denies anyone the freedom to practice their religion? And, the establishment clause does indeed prohibit the government from the establishment or promotion of a religion. The fact that you can point to some examples of that being violated only means that it was not challenged in those case. It does not invalidate the clause.

Lastly, the fact that there are no complaints against Muslims or others for violating the establishment clause is because those others have more respect for the Constitution than do someChristians

Last edited:

Forum List

Back