Judge bans high school from performing live Nativity scene

There is no such thing as separation of Church and State. That is pure made up PC bullshit.
Utter nonsense. No Christian nation bans itself, by law, from calling itself a Christian nation. If you want Church and State as one, become a Muslim.

I didn't say we should call our nation a Christian nation, you did. I am interested in the freedom of expression that is in the Constitution. If students want to display a manger scene it is unconstitutional to ban them from doing so.

"Judge bans high school from performing live Nativity scene"

In accordance with First Amendment jurisprudence.

"The First Amendment of the United States Constitution protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference. See U.S. Const. amend. I. Freedom of expression consists of the rights to freedom of speech, press, assembly and to petition the government for a redress of grievances, and the implied rights of association and belief."

Why would the president be allowed to put up a Christmas tree on public property obviously with taxpayer dollars? Just when you think the left can't get any more hypocritical they manage come up with yet another slur against Christianity while protecting muslems from being insulted by threatening citizens with arrest by the power of the federal government.

The Yule tree is not unique to Christianity. It is a European cultural phenomena that pre-dates the present day Christmas traditions.

Jesus Christ, as the wholly divine and wholly human son of God, is.

When I was in jr high, I played trumpet in the Christmas concert., with my Jewish grandparents in attendance...THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Good, this does not belong in a public school which is also supported by non christian tax dollars . They know the law and yet they keep trying

An Indiana public high school will not be allowed to portray a Nativity scene with live performers as part of the 2015 Christmas Spectacular, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.

U.S. District Judge Jon E. Deguilio granted a preliminary injunction in a federal lawsuit against Concord Community Schools, writing in the order that the show "conveys a message of endorsement of religion, or that a particular religious belief is favored or preferred."

Judge bans high school from performing live Nativity scene

Right decision. If you allow Nativity scenes you have to allow Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Qwanza, everybody's.

Good, this does not belong in a public school which is also supported by non christian tax dollars .
You don't say. Only non-Christians in Indiana are assessed for this school, eh.
The schools are religiously neutral, like the States and the Feds. It's a secular nation.
What? Bricks and mortar don't pray?

Are you as smart as guno? Just curious. You amaze me.
News for you little Christian, you live in a liberal and secular nation, deal with it.

When I was in jr high, I played trumpet in the Christmas concert., with my Jewish grandparents in attendance...THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!:rolleyes-41:
Liberal Jews, liberalism at work, kids.
liberals are offended by Christmas:slap:
Liberals turned Christ-mas into something so watered down even the Jews attended, and participated....

Congratulations

8 Best Christmas Songs Written By Jews

Liberal Jews, liberalism at work, kids.
liberals are offended by Christmas:slap:
Liberals turned Christ-mas into something so watered down even the Jews attended, and participated....

Congratulations

8 Best Christmas Songs Written By Jews
Thanks. Liberalism works like a charm, and I hate Christmas songs, even by Jews.

Good, this does not belong in a public school which is also supported by non christian tax dollars .
You don't say. Only non-Christians in Indiana are assessed for this school, eh.
The schools are religiously neutral, like the States and the Feds. It's a secular nation.
What? Bricks and mortar don't pray?

Are you as smart as guno? Just curious. You amaze me.
News for you little Christian, you live in a liberal and secular nation, deal with it.
This is a nation that is supposed to not interfere with Christianity or any other religion. No one is excluding anyone. People make their OWN choices --- participate or not, attend or not. If you don't like the station change the channel or not. The REAL problem with public education NOW, and judges like this one (who likely believes he performed his "Constitutional" service) is that it breeds/fosters INTOLERANCE.

INTOLERANCE is when anyone prevents others from open expressions of faith, belief, and opinions because they may seem insensitive or an embarrassment to others. Some 50 years ago children were often instructed to remain silent and respectful while another was making a point. As long as an individual was not with malice attempting to be insulting and disruptive.

It was not uncommon in school (at one time) to hear pastors, priests, rabbis, educators, military personnel, authors, etc., speak on a multitude of subjects or officiate over special exercises and programs of little in depth or no meaning today. Not any of them did anyone agree with entirely. But that was once considered part of the learning process. It was part of the thought process, and teaching the simple fact that everyday everyone will hear things that maybe unsettling for someone or contrary to one's ideals, but that is part of living in a FREE SOCIETY.

Unfortunately, we now live in a more and more "politically correct" --- in other words --- an INTOLERANT society. Unless one is of course content to be INTOLERANT himself. In which case, that individual imagines that everything is improving.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back