Atheist grouped bullies school dropping nativity scenes from 3rd Christmas specail

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.

( & NO NOT ALL ATHIEST ARE OUT TO SINK OUR NATION) THEY KNOW WHAT WE KNOW!!! THEY ARE AWAKE UNLIKE YOU PATHETIC PUKES WHO STRIP THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH WHORES!!

Last edited:
FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
That is quite a bizarre and unhinged, Gish Gallop laced rant. Now calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin and tell us why you hate the constitution so much

Last edited:

They are not Atheist. Because if they were Atheist, then they will not even care about a make-believe character in a Christmas show. It is just like if I don't believe in Mickey mouse. I will not complain if they put a statue of him in the front of the schools. Even though Mickey had murder seven friendly flies. But I will not get upset about it. it is because it's make believe. But unless they know that God isn't make believe. Basically they has more faith in God than some Christians that are out there.

Is that what you traditionally recite at your Christmas services each year? I can feel the love of Jesus just oozing out of your words.

They are not Atheist. Because if they were Atheist, then they will not even care about a make-believe character in a Christmas show. It is just like if I don't believe in Mickey mouse. I will not complain if they put a statue of him in the front of the schools. Even though Mickey had murder seven friendly flies. But I will not get upset about it. it is because it's make believe. But unless they know that God isn't make believe. Basically they has more faith in God than some Christians that are out there.

Indeed...Atheists are far more dogmatic than the most devout Catholics and Orthodox Jews.

Most people seem to be very tolerant of Christians and Christmas, but the not the Democrat Bigots

Hate to tell ya this, adolph, but you really should NOT be trying to brainwash MY KIDS with YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS in PUBLIC SCHOOLS that we ALL PAY FOR!

Indeed...Atheists are far more dogmatic than the most devout Catholics and Orthodox Jews.

says the person who DEMANDS the right to brainwash MY KIDS so he can teach MY KIDS that ATHEISTS (their father) is SCUM!

No. The group is the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They are just tired of listening to the crap, and the constitution says they don't have to hear it from our government.

That is quite a bizarre and unhinged, Gish Gallop laced rant. Now calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin and tell us why you hate the constitution so much

:113:

says the person who DEMANDS the right to brainwash MY KIDS so he can teach MY KIDS that ATHEISTS (their father) is SCUM!

I make no such demands.....But you're doing a great job, as nearly all leftist dogmatists do, of Freudian projection.

Most people seem to be very tolerant of Christians and Christmas, but the not the Democrat Bigots
As an agnostic, I find the virulent anti-religion bigot nihilists to be quite tiresome, along with completely unhinged.

"Most people seem to be very tolerant of Christians and Christmas, but the not the Democrat Bigots"

most people?

who?

who are MOST PEOPLE who are very tolerant of christians and christmas?

LIVE re-enactment of the nativity thing performed by third graders in
a public school? ---------yup----I agree. It should not happen. High
School hosting-----the catholic school contribution, seems ok to me.
Turning the little third grader into MARY --------age seven or eight-----
is brainwashing. What LIVE thing plays Jesus?

Hate to tell ya this, adolph, but you really should NOT be trying to brainwash MY KIDS with YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS in PUBLIC SCHOOLS that we ALL PAY FOR!
Are you out there protesting the children forced to say the shahida
Lawsuit: Public school forced my child to convert to Islam

Forced islam is okay.

]

No. The group is the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They are just tired of listening to the crap, and the constitution says they don't have to hear it from our government.
I'm not a person who believes that Jesus was born in the winter. Winter was considered as a curse from God. But God said that there is a day, that He will release us from that curse. That trees will produce fruits year round.
But there were tribes that hated God. That they celebrated on the day that He cursed them with. But after Jesus completed all of the tasks in the covenant so that everything can move on forward. There was many of those that belonged to Hellenistic religion (Pagans). Wanted to be followers of Christ. But they were accustom to old traditions. But they were allowed to practiced certain traditions (Because God only wanted the people to acknowledge who He is). As long as it stays holy in God's eyes sight (That none of His commandments are broken), and it is done in Jesus' name. And so everything has to be done in His name in order for them to be sanctify. But removing His name from these traditions. That the people will be sinning.
But Jesus' birthday is in the spring. which it is a sign for a new beginning. And Noah made a sacrifice in the spring once he had left the ark.
And these pagan winter worshipers, worshiped a god that allows them to sacrifice children. and there is nothing holy about that.
And so would you rather give a gift to your kids, or sacrifice them on that day at Stonehenge?

Acts 10:15
The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

Acts 6:1
In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Hellenistic Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food.

Solstice celebrated long before Christmas - Freedom From Religion Foundation

Hanukkah - Feast of Miracles 2019[/QUOTE]

Are you out there protesting the children forced to say the shahida
Lawsuit: Public school forced my child to convert to Islam

Forced islam is okay.
Why would you think that anyone who is opposed to Christian indoctrination would be ok with this

"Most people seem to be very tolerant of Christians and Christmas, but the not the Democrat Bigots"

most people?

who?

who are MOST PEOPLE who are very tolerant of christians and christmas?
WE do not tolerate trampling on the constitution

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show.
Since the letter said might be sued instead of will be sued, I don't see a reason to yank the Lord's birth from any Christmas picture especially when it should be the main thing if everything else can not be what is yanked instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My advice for whoever wrote the letter, if you don't want other people to play a certain game, why do you take the time to show them how? Is a good legal butt kicking what you're really out there looking for? Why not light your own flame instead of blowing out candles that are already shining. Blowing out one won't make another one shine brighter anyway especially when a candle that has already been lit is the only one that is ablaze. Is complete and total darkness the thing that you really want to be standing in?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back