Atheist grouped bullies school dropping nativity scenes from 3rd Christmas specail

Simple enough.....Keep your religion out of our schools

Why? We are a predominantly Christian nation. I’d you don’t like it, go to a private atheist school.

The constitution forbids a State sponsored religion. This country is equally for people of all religions, or no religion.

No, the Constitution forbids Congress from making a law respecting a religious establishment. Is this local school the US Congress?

It might help if you idiots actual read the constitution before trying to use it for your lame ass Agenda.
So any part of government besides Congress can tell us what religion we have to practice and how to practice it? You want to go there?

How is a school Christmas show forcing anyone to practice a religion? It’s a show for Christians to enjoy, or even non-Christians that like to experience a different culture.

They can't comprehend what it means when other ppl tell them " don't watch it" don' go to it" don't look at it............ pretty simple isn't it. Even those with down syndrome get that.

In any sane society, subhuman pieces of shit like Wrongwinger, who defend the promotion of sick sexual perversions to young children, would be permanently removed from free society—either put to death, or confined for life to prisons or mental hospitals.

"In any sane society, subhuman pieces of @shit like @Wrongwinger, who defend the promotion of sick sexual perversions to young children, would be permanently removed from free society—either put to death, or confined for life to prisons or mental hospitals."

In any sane society subhuman pieces of shit like you who encourage hatred and murder would be "permanently removed from free society—either put to death, or confined for life to prisons or mental hospitals."

So, then, you, too, are on record as being on the side of those who openly support and defend the sexual abuse of children, and against those of us who think that children should be protects from such abusers.
Quite funny considering all the so-called christian leaders who molest children....and that so-called president you voted for whose BFF was Jeffrey Epstein...Jeffrey Epstein had 14 phone numbers connected to Trump in his contacts

Just as soon as you link us to the part in the Constitution denying freedom to practice religion! Specifically freedom to practice Christmas during Christmas! You see, the Constitution only says that the state shall not limit YOU from practicing religion, nothing about the state itself being free from and wholly secular. That's why there are 10,000 government buildings, documents even currency which place glory onto God.

Meantime, show me one place such complaints have been levied against any muslim or other non-christian religious holidays and events? What's wrong now, Profusive Patriot, got a little slobber drooling down yer chin?

Can you name one non-christian celebration that is supported by schools or other government entities?
You think there are no Jewish or muslim or other religious celebrations anywhere in this country, fuckwit? Name one that has been shut down due to prejudice? Half the schools are pushing muslim indoctrination and tolerance. Gee, you're even dumber than I thought, not to mention totally evading and deflecting from my point. You see, this is a CHRISTIAN NATION, founded by CHRISTIANS, and Christmas is the very centerpiece of American tradition and morality. Now, I know you're not a moral person, and certainly not a Christian, so when Christmas time comes, please don't accept any Christmas vacation, any Christmas bonus or pay, no Christmas trees, no Christmas cards or presents, no Christmas greetings or decorations, and certainly no Christmas TV specials, food or parties. You are hereby barred. The little Santa Scrooge will be by your house Christmas Eve to make sure you haven't been naughty. And put down that Christmas cookie.

Nobody has shut down any religion's celebration of its holidays. None. But no other religion but certain cults arising from Christianity has insisted that its beliefs, symbols, and rituals be featured as part of the official program in events at public institutions. No other faith has demanded special treatment.

All faiths celebrate their holidays in their homes and houses of worship, praying, feasting, decorating, partying, dancing, and giving presents.

This is not a "Christian nation." American values are based on universally accepted values. Being "American" is in no way synonymous with being a member of the Christian faith or any other.

The actions of some Christians, of which you seem to be one, serve only to denigrate the Christian faith, make a mockery of it, and drive people, including other Christians, away from it.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons why America has gotten so far off track is because most of the population has forgotten that our founders intended our country to be a Christian nation with laws based upon the principles found in the Word of God. The other day I encouraged my readers “to look into why our founders came to this country in the first place, what they believed was most important in life, and how they viewed the world”, and this is precisely what I was talking about. The United States was founded by waves of Christian immigrants from Europe, and these were people that took their faith extremely seriously. These days there are so many people running around saying that we should “get back to the Constitution”, but the Constitution itself was based upon the laws, values and principles in the Bible. If we truly want to get back to the way that our founders intended this country to run, we have no choice but to get back to the Bible.

America Was Founded As A Christian Nation By Christians That Believed That The Bible Is The Word Of God
-----------------------------------------

The United States was founded by waves of Christian immigrants from Europe, and these were people that took their faith extremely seriously. These days there are so many people running around saying that we should “get back to the Constitution”, but the Constitution itself was based upon the laws, values and principles in the Bible. If we truly want to get back to the way that our founders intended this country to run, we have no choice but to get back to the Bible.

These "waves of Christian immigrants" who "took their faith extremely seriously" then proceeded to bicker and squabble among themselves the same way that they did back in Europe, all the while pondering how to get rid of the folks who were here before they came. They haven't stopped squabbling yet and I doubt that they ever will.

Which parts of the compilation put together by Constantine's committee do you mean when you say when you say "get back to the Bible"? Most of the quotes I have heard are cherry-picked by folks who have an agenda and who forget about the entire rest of it. Nobody does everything that is mandated by Leviticus, they just use selected quotes from it to find something to LGBTs with. Everybody can quote Paul, but nobody seems to quote anything attributable to Jesus, like the Sermon on the Mount. A lot of what passes for Christianity in this country seems to have nothing to do with Jesus at all.

Holy Boy, Your vocabulary is always soooo "Christian."

Holy Boy, Your vocabulary is always soooo "Christian."[/QUOTE]

Which should tell you I do fend for those who are " attacked" constantly for no dam good reasons etc.......

Keeps ppl guessing though doesn't it. I fend for the bible ppl the Christians but wait I swear like a sailor so I cant possibly go to church heehe..

Yet neither one of them will answer the question. Will you? Is a school the US Congress passing a law? Being taxpayer funded or even a government “entity” does not make it the United States Congress which passes laws.

You’re all morons for thinking a school having a Christmas show is the equivalent of US Congress passing a law establishing a state sponsored religion.

Nobody said schools could pass laws, you dumb ass. Only a feeble minded right winger could come up with such a goofy idea.

Then why did you bring up the Constitution?

If you can't figure that out on your own, I doubt I could explain it in a way you are capable of understanding.

In other words you can’t back up your idiotic claims.

There is no “separation of church and state” in the constitution, progressives have just been repeating that lie so often they actually believe in it.
Yes, Yes! We all know that the words "separation of church and state" do not appear in the Constitution and you impress no one by pointing that out.

Now the question of what the founders intended is a more complicated question. I know, you ridged conservatives who are given to concrete thought process always want a nice, neat true or false answer but not all questions lend themselves well to such brevity.

The Separation of Church and State -- Then and Now | HuffPost

Historians generally agree that the Founding Fathers were not bent on creating a Christian theocracy. The Constitution merely states that it was made “in the year of our Lord [1787].” Neither God nor Christianity are otherwise alluded to. Rather, the Constitution explicitly precludes a religious test for office. The 1776 Declaration of Independence mentions God but it is not a constitutional or statutory text, and was written by Thomas Jefferson, a deist, secularist, and anti-clerical who undoubtedly would have been repulsed by the idea that his writing would be used to defend Christian theocratic ideas as late as the 21st century.

The religious right correctly notes that the phrase “separation of church and state” appears nowhere in the Constitution. But it oddly claims that this principle does not derive from the First Amendment’s prohibition on “an establishment of religion.” The expression “separation of church and state” has actually been traced to Jefferson. Fellow Founding Father John Adams wrote that the U.S. government was created “merely by the use of reason and the senses.” “It will never be pretended,” Adams stressed, that the Founders “were in any degree under the inspiration of Heaven.” The 1796 Treaty of Tripoli, signed by Adams, stipulates that “the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.”

But here is where there my be a sliver of truth to your claim

While the religious right falsely claims that the Constitution is based on Biblical principles, the secular left also engages in revisionism by claiming that the Founding Fathers wanted an absolute separation of church and state in the modern sense. In fact, legislative sessions commonly began with public prayers in the epoch of the framers, as they still do nowadays. In the early years of the republic, churches in certain states were funded by taxes, whereas other states like Virginia rejected that practice. There was actually no clear consensus among the Founding Fathers about what the First Amendment meant.

You should actually stop bloviating long enough to read the rest of this and learn something

The Founders did not want the Federal government to become a theocracy, and thus no state church will ever be allowed. It doesn’t mean we have to hide all references to religion in the public domain. The Founders stated many times that a democracy can only work with a moral population, one that upholds Christian values.

A big reason there are so many social problems today is because so much of America has lost religion and many are bereft of morals. People who push their homosexual Agenda are a good example.

Simple enough.....Keep your religion out of our schools

Why? We are a predominantly Christian nation. I’d you don’t like it, go to a private atheist school.

The constitution forbids a State sponsored religion. This country is equally for people of all religions, or no religion.

No, the Constitution forbids Congress from making a law respecting a religious establishment. Is this local school the US Congress?

It might help if you idiots actual read the constitution before trying to use it for your lame ass Agenda.

You're not very intelligent, are you?

Funny how you can’t answer the question.

Is a school the US Congress?
Everyone note that this poster believes that ANY part of our government that isn't the US Congress can tell us what religion we have to practice and how to practice it.....this poster believes we have no religious freedom from any part of government except the US Congress.

In any sane society, subhuman pieces of shit like Wrongwinger, who defend the promotion of sick sexual perversions to young children, would be permanently removed from free society—either put to death, or confined for life to prisons or mental hospitals.

"In any sane society, subhuman pieces of @shit like @Wrongwinger, who defend the promotion of sick sexual perversions to young children, would be permanently removed from free society—either put to death, or confined for life to prisons or mental hospitals."

In any sane society subhuman pieces of shit like you who encourage hatred and murder would be "permanently removed from free society—either put to death, or confined for life to prisons or mental hospitals."

So, then, you, too, are on record as being on the side of those who openly support and defend the sexual abuse of children, and against those of us who think that children should be protects from such abusers.
Quite funny considering all the so-called christian leaders who molest children....and that so-called president you voted for whose BFF was Jeffrey Epstein...Jeffrey Epstein had 14 phone numbers connected to Trump in his contacts

BFF? Gawd you people are delusional.

You're not very intelligent, are you?

Funny how you can’t answer the question.

Is a school the US Congress?
Everyone note that this poster believes that ANY part of our government that isn't the US Congress can tell us what religion we have to practice and how to practice it.....this poster believes we have no religious freedom from any part of government except the US Congress.

Bullshit, I never said anything like that. In fact I specifically said that the school is not “the government” at all.

Even if it is, I asked you to demonstrate how a school putting on a Christmas show is them telling people what religion to practice, and you can’t. No one is being forced to go to the show, much less being “forced to practice” the religion.

Everyone note that NO leftwinger here can demonstrate that a school, whether you consider it “the government” or not, putting on a Christmas show or display featuring Jesus is in any way forcing people to believe in Christianity.

You just keep confirming the fact that you suffer from a severe and profound mental illness with that shit

You openly support the imposition of the depraved homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda on young children in public schools, and you dare to cast aspersions on my mental health?

View attachment 295143
Jeffrey Epstein had 14 phone numbers connected to Trump in his contacts Your so-called president and his buddy the pedophile. Why do you vote for a pedophile's BFF? What is your "real" agenda here?

upload_2019-12-17_11-24-53.png

They won't ever get it.

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/DDDoA.pdf

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
They are not Atheist. Because if they were Atheist, then they will not even care about a make-believe character in a Christmas show. It is just like if I don't believe in Mickey mouse. I will not complain if they put a statue of him in the front of the schools. Even though Mickey had murder seven friendly flies. But I will not get upset about it. it is because it's make believe. But unless they know that God isn't make believe. Basically they has more faith in God than some Christians that are out there.

No. The group is the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They are just tired of listening to the crap, and the constitution says they don't have to hear it from our government.

Wrong as usual.

The Constitution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" - that's it. A school nativity scene is not a law passed by Congress you absolute moron. But, as with virtually everything else in the Constitution, you PC tards twist the fuck out of everything and shop your activist judges to enforce it.

Got some cash in your pocket? It says "In God We Trust" on it.
Ever hear of the Liberty Bell? Leviticus 25:10 is engraved on it.
Ever visit the US Capitol building? "In God We Trust" is emblazoned above the House chamber doors.
Ever seen a Presidential inauguration? They swear on a Bible.
Ever met a military chaplain? They're on a government payroll.
Ever read the Declaration of Independence - that pesky document that declared us an independent nation? It directly references God. TWICE.
Oh and that holiday coming up next week that the government recognizes? That's a CHRISTIAN holiday.

So tell us more about how a goddamn nativity display establishes a state religion, assclown.
And once you've done that please inform us how much of a wretched asshole you need to be to attack a Christmas celebration put on by 3rd grade children.

Another CRC cultist who believes that we have no freedom from government interference in our religious beliefs unless it's a US Congressional law....Another CRC cultist who believes that states can pass laws interfering in our religious beliefs, city governments can, school boards can.

No. The group is the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They are just tired of listening to the crap, and the constitution says they don't have to hear it from our government.

Wrong as usual.

The Constitution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" - that's it. A school nativity scene is not a law passed by Congress you absolute moron. But, as with virtually everything else in the Constitution, you PC tards twist the fuck out of everything and shop your activist judges to enforce it.

Ever visit the US Capitol building? "In God We Trust" is emblazoned above the House chamber doors.
Ever read the Declaration of Independence - that pesky document that declared us an independent nation? It directly references God. TWICE.
Oh and that holiday coming up next week that the government recognizes? That's a CHRISTIAN holiday.

So tell us more about how a goddamn nativity display establishes a state religion, assclown.
And once you've done that please inform us how much of a wretched asshole you need to be to attack a Christmas celebration put on by 3rd grade children.

You should be on the next bus to the Supreme Court where you can explain that to them. For some reason, their rulings haven't gone by your logic. I'm sure they will be happy to hear that they have been wrong for so long.

Because the Supreme Court is infallible, right? Like that time they ruled that blacks are property in Dred Scott vs Sanford?

And quit trying to run away from the questions at hand. For once in your life, just TRY some critical thinking. How are all the things I listed not an establishment of religion, but a nativity scene at a school is?

They aren't infallible, but they are the last word when it comes to our laws. If you don't like their rulings, you have to convince them to change. That's how it works, even if you don't want it to work like that.

They are changing. Apparently you missed these last 2 rulings:

Supreme Court Sides With Religious School In Church-State Case
Supreme Court rules government-maintained cross doesn't violate Constitution

So quit pretending that "separation of church and state" isn't completely subjective and determined by who controls the court at the time.
A religious school isn't a public school......how sad that that has to be pointed out to you.

Nobody has shut down any religion's celebration of its holidays. None.
Ignorant, lying twit.

This is not a "Christian nation." American values are based on universally accepted values.
Welcome to America, always has been a Christian nation! Christmas and Christianity IS the universally accepted value. There is even a Christmas tree in the White House and decorating every city in America. One street near me has three churches on it, two more within a block. Sorry if that puts you in the severe minority, go to Europe if you want to live without God, but the vast majority is not about to kowtow to a small group of assholes drips like you.
We are not a christian nation any more than we are a muslim nation.....we are a nation with lots of christians of many denominations in it.

Christians bully schools to force Christian displays into public schools

Better than homosexual/transsexual/pedophile bullies forcing their depraved agenda into public schools.

Awwww....such a cute homophobic rant
We know what the most homophobic people are likely to be.......it gets proved over and over and over again.

It’s not a “phobia” if the threat is real, and it’s proven that homos are world class perverts and make up a disproportionate number of pedos.

Wrong as usual.

You should be on the next bus to the Supreme Court where you can explain that to them. For some reason, their rulings haven't gone by your logic. I'm sure they will be happy to hear that they have been wrong for so long.

Because the Supreme Court is infallible, right? Like that time they ruled that blacks are property in Dred Scott vs Sanford?

And quit trying to run away from the questions at hand. For once in your life, just TRY some critical thinking. How are all the things I listed not an establishment of religion, but a nativity scene at a school is?

They aren't infallible, but they are the last word when it comes to our laws. If you don't like their rulings, you have to convince them to change. That's how it works, even if you don't want it to work like that.

They are changing. Apparently you missed these last 2 rulings:

Supreme Court Sides With Religious School In Church-State Case
Supreme Court rules government-maintained cross doesn't violate Constitution

So quit pretending that "separation of church and state" isn't completely subjective and determined by who controls the court at the time.
A religious school isn't a public school......how sad that that has to be pointed out to you.

It's still taxpayer money going to a religious institution you fucking retard.

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
They are not Atheist. Because if they were Atheist, then they will not even care about a make-believe character in a Christmas show. It is just like if I don't believe in Mickey mouse. I will not complain if they put a statue of him in the front of the schools. Even though Mickey had murder seven friendly flies. But I will not get upset about it. it is because it's make believe. But unless they know that God isn't make believe. Basically they has more faith in God than some Christians that are out there.

Wrong as usual.

Another CRC cultist who believes that we have no freedom from government interference in our religious beliefs unless it's a US Congressional law....Another CRC cultist who believes that states can pass laws interfering in our religious beliefs, city governments can, school boards can.

Another braindead Dim who can't answer simple questions.

Nobody has shut down any religion's celebration of its holidays. None.
Ignorant, lying twit.

This is not a "Christian nation." American values are based on universally accepted values.
Welcome to America, always has been a Christian nation! Christmas and Christianity IS the universally accepted value. There is even a Christmas tree in the White House and decorating every city in America. One street near me has three churches on it, two more within a block. Sorry if that puts you in the severe minority, go to Europe if you want to live without God, but the vast majority is not about to kowtow to a small group of assholes drips like you.
We are not a christian nation any more than we are a muslim nation.....we are a nation with lots of christians of many denominations in it.
Ridiculous.
We are a Christian nation, of many different denominations, hence why we don’t want a state religion.

We are a Christian majority nation. Get over it. If it bugs you so much, you have the freedom to move out, you should exercise that right. I suggest an Islamic country since you believe it isn’t much different than Christianity.

Can you name one non-christian celebration that is supported by schools or other government entities?
New Years Day. MLK jr Day. Columbus Day. Memorial Day. Veterans Day. Spring break.
Just to name a few...

“Spring Break” used to be “Easter Vacation”, back when I was a child.

I think t was one of the first targets of the godlessness purge.

New Years Day. MLK jr Day. Columbus Day. Memorial Day. Veterans Day. Spring break.
Just to name a few...

“Spring Break” used to be “Easter Vacation”, back when I was a child.

I think t was one of the first targets of the godlessness purge.

That's the day we all put aside to celebrate Jesus dying so we could all hunt boiled eggs and peeps.
shutterstock_184164257_351674.jpg

Forum List

Back