ATF allows more guns to be sold to drug dealers...in Florida...

why do we have a thread, if there is no perceived problem?
you tell me.....you are the one who says we have security problems but yet cant seem to tell me what they are....you do remember you asking that question,right?....
Why do we have alleged Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror? We have a Second Amendment.
hey dumbass,you asked a question way back in the beginning of this thread...me and someone else gave you our answers....now answer my question....what security problems are you referring to?...........
Just clueless and Causeless?

Why do we have alleged Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror? We have a Second Amendment.
im not asking you to describe yourself......i just want a simple question answered.....
only in right wing fantasy. We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have alleged Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror?

you tell me.....you are the one who says we have security problems but yet cant seem to tell me what they are....you do remember you asking that question,right?....
hey dumbass,you asked a question way back in the beginning of this thread...me and someone else gave you our answers....now answer my question....what security problems are you referring to?...........

im not asking you to describe yourself......i just want a simple question answered.....
only in right wing fantasy. We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have alleged Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror?
thats a right wing fantasy?.....no daniel that is you.....clueless....

dear, I have an argument. You, having no argument, have only fallacy induced fantasy.

dear, I have an argument. You, having no argument, have only fallacy induced fantasy.
you dont have shit,you cant even answer your own question as well as mine.....thats called being clueless....

you dont have shit,you cant even answer your own question as well as mine.....thats called being clueless....
We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have alleged Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror?

We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have alleged Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror?
those "wars" you mention have nothing to do with the 2nd....they are there because of the people who run the show we are all a part of.....now answer my question....

those "wars" you mention have nothing to do with the 2nd....they are there because of the people who run the show we are all a part of.....now answer my question....
Yes, it does. We do not need the cost of those alleged wars.

and just how is the 2nd Amendment going to stem the cost on fighting crime and terrorism?...and you still have danced around answering my question....

and just how is the 2nd Amendment going to stem the cost on fighting crime and terrorism?...and you still have danced around answering my question....
Well regulated militia are necessary to the security of a free State. That means, nation-State or national security.

Well regulated militia are necessary to the security of a free State. That means, nation-State or national security.
that has nothing to do with crime.....the militia is not a police force....

Dude, why should anybody take the right wing seriously about the law (or economics)?

The militia is for nation-State security purposes, including law enforcement.

Dude, why should anybody take the right wing seriously about the law (or economics)?

the militia or the national guard as it is usually deployed in domestic emergencies such as natural disasters and civil disturbances,you dont call in the guard to look for bank robbers or to track down drug dealers....dude....

the militia or the national guard as it is usually deployed in domestic emergencies such as natural disasters and civil disturbances,you dont call in the guard to look for bank robbers or to track down drug dealers....dude....
The militia may be called to, "execute the laws of a State or the Union". Our Second Amendment clearly declares, who may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. Thus, the unorganized militia, Must yield.

The militia may be called to, "execute the laws of a State or the Union". Our Second Amendment clearly declares, who may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. Thus, the unorganized militia, Must yield.

And people here think I am nuts.....

Why should Any Body, Ever take the right wing seriously about the law (or economics)?

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

yea i hear ya....he started off with a question that was answered but yet he just cant seem to answer my simple little question that was simply asking.....what security issues was he talking about in the beginning of this thread......he is stuck on the militia.......

nothing but right wing fallacy induced fantasy, is all the right wing has.
how about your fallacy about the security issues you brought up but just cant seem to identify......let me post the question you asked back on page one...."Why do we have Any security problem in our free States, gun lovers?......what security problems are you speaking of?....

how about your fallacy about the security issues you brought up but just cant seem to identify......let me post the question you asked back on page one...."Why do we have Any security problem in our free States, gun lovers?......what security problems are you speaking of?....

At this point he is simply trolling us....

alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Forum List

Back