ATF allows more guns to be sold to drug dealers...in Florida...

nothing but right wing fallacy induced fantasy, is all the right wing has.
how about your fallacy about the security issues you brought up but just cant seem to identify......let me post the question you asked back on page one...."Why do we have Any security problem in our free States, gun lovers?......what security problems are you speaking of?....
alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.
and how do these relate to the "militia",or as they are known now the national guard?.....

how about your fallacy about the security issues you brought up but just cant seem to identify......let me post the question you asked back on page one...."Why do we have Any security problem in our free States, gun lovers?......what security problems are you speaking of?....
and how do these relate to the "militia",or as they are known now the national guard?.....
Our Second Amendment.

Our Second Amendment.
ok and how does that relate to the militia and the 3 things you mentioned?...come on put it all together like most people do and just say what ever it is you are trying to say.....

Our Second Amendment.
ok and how does that relate to the militia and the 3 things you mentioned?...come on put it all together like most people do and just say what ever it is you are trying to say.....
nation-State security.

Our Second Amendment.
nation-State security.
danny we are through here,if you cant explain how the militia and the 2nd amendment are supposed to rid us of these security breaches then this conversation is over,i have better things to do then play your guessing games....

Our Second Amendment.
nation-State security.
danny we are through here,if you cant explain how the militia and the 2nd amendment are supposed to rid us of these security breaches then this conversation is over,i have better things to do then play your guessing games....
We don't need wars on crime, drugs, and terror; We have our Second Amendment.

We could be lowering our tax burden.

Our Second Amendment.
nation-State security.

so explain.... how does the 2nd and the "militia" fit in?.....

Our Second Amendment.
nation-State security.

so explain.... how does the 2nd and the "militia" fit in?.....
Did you miss it last time?

To call forth the militia to execute the law.

Forum List

Back