At my age of 80 I may not see 2030... But many of the rest of you ... where will you get the following???

Prove it regarding just ONE of your unsubstantiated ignorant claims! Why are you so stupid?

You wrote:no wall paid by mexico--- IDIOT
Overall, in 2019, the U.S. government brought in $79 billion in tariffs, twice the value from two years earlier and
a sharp break from recent trends.
You wrote no health care solution- WHY? FACT:
Obamacare signed up according to his Obamacare architect.. Gruber who also said ..." using data from the Census Bureau,
estimate that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified
” for 2014.
Now you don't I'm sure understand the above but let me help you for your 8.5 second attention span!
Obamacare architect Gruber called YOU stupid for voting for Obamacare because 63% of the enrollees WERE ALREADY ELIGIBLE BEFORE OBAMACARE! Do you understand?
You wrote: no immigration reform: AT LEAST Trump didn't ENCOURAGE illegals!
Remember Biden said these exact words: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

You wrote:no draining of the swamp
You wrote: said he’d work all the time but eclipsed every president in golf playing days
Right and at the same time: Exchanges with reporters TRUMP 710 BIDEN..322... Total press conferences:Trump 88 Biden 27
You wrote:said he’d hire the best and had the highest turnover and most criminally convicted leaders since the Middle Ages
Right and here is :"Biden Tells Story of Getting the Ukraine Prosecutor Fired The Ukrainian prosecutor was investigating Biden's son & his company was fired at Biden's request after threatening to withhold $1B in aid.
You wrote:nearly died from Covid and nearly killed Christie
You wrote:bilked the SS for money:
Where? When? did Trump bilk the SS?

1. tariffs are paid by Americans… not Mexicans or Chinese. Do you know how they work? I do. I import about $700M a year from there. China or Mexico makes it for $4 and they get $4 and when it gets to the US I have to pay the government $1 to import the item. It now costs ME $5. China and Mexico paid nothing.

Regardless Mexico funded no wall building and whatever work Trump did for 4 years changed nothing. You can’t run away from that.

2. Obamacare has insured 20-30M per year who didn’t have it. Trump said he’d come up with better and never did. You can’t run away from that. “Nobody knew healthcare could be so hard. “

3. We agree, he didn’t do any immigration reform.

4. He still set a record playing golf and vacation days away from White House. its a fact you can’t run from.

5. I see you have no answer for the turnover and convicts in the presidents administration and you have no response for the dozens of people who left and called him an idiot. Biden has nothing like that happening cuz he isn’t an idiot. You can’t run from that fact.

6. He did nearly kill Christie with Covid. Christie talks about it. Met with an infected Trump who knew but hid it.

7. He charged the SS outrageous prices for rooms and food.

1. tariffs are paid by Americans… not Mexicans or Chinese. Do you know how they work? I do. I import about $700M a year from there. China or Mexico makes it for $4 and they get $4 and when it gets to the US I have to pay the government $1 to import the item. It now costs ME $5. China and Mexico paid nothing.

Regardless Mexico funded no wall building and whatever work Trump did for 4 years changed nothing. You can’t run away from that.

2. Obamacare has insured 20-30M per year who didn’t have it. Trump said he’d come up with better and never did. You can’t run away from that. “Nobody knew healthcare could be so hard. “

3. We agree, he didn’t do any immigration reform.

4. He still set a record playing golf and vacation days away from White House. its a fact you can’t run from.

5. I see you have no answer for the turnover and convicts in the presidents administration and you have no response for the dozens of people who left and called him an idiot. Biden has nothing like that happening cuz he isn’t an idiot. You can’t run from that fact.

6. He did nearly kill Christie with Covid. Christie talks about it. Met with an infected Trump who knew but hid it.

7. He charged the SS outrageous prices for rooms and food.
Trump should rally his minions to pursue education. Dumbasses think China and Mexico pay his tariffs.

Yup, and the idiots still think he is some sort of transformational leader instead of the garden-variety narcissist that he really is.
Oh hey... I agree with you about Trump being narcissistic. No question. He's also a braggart.
But he did get things done while petty people were hurt by his comments, etc. because see Trump was never a politically correct politician!
We've seen the results of that.
But Trump got things done.
FACT!!! The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year.
Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.

Now I'll put in terms you can understand. The USA created more energy than was consumed.
OK? If you don't agree with that you are totally hopeless and DEFINITELY NOT Pragmatic!!!

Now another FACT!
Fact Check: Higher Corporate Tax Revenue After GOP Tax Reform Debunks Another Democrat Myth
R.I.P. Keynesian Stimulus - House Committee on Ways and Means KEY POINTS:
Corporate tax revenue is shattering records under Republican tax reform.
Corporate tax revenue is coming in 22 percent higher than last year’s record level, according to the CBO’s most recent monthly budget review.
Corporate tax revenue is set to hit a new record of $454 billion. CBO had predicted in June 2017 that corporate tax revenue would only hit $389 billion in 2022.

As a share of GDP, corporate tax revenue is on track to reach its highest level since 2015 (1.9 percent of GDP).
hese are JUST 2 economic FACTS that if your are a "pragmatic" person as you stated... TELL ME what your problem is with Trump cutting corporate taxes, other than you are economically shrift as people of your ilk ARE!
TaxreveunafterTrumpcuts.png

FACT!!! The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

FACT!!!....the US is still Energy Independent, even more so than in 2019...

Last month the EIA released data showing energy production and consumption numbers for all of 2022. You can see all the data here. In 2022, U.S. net energy exports grew to 5.94 quads, which is the highest number on record. Total U.S. energy production was also the highest on record. Overall, the U.S. produced 2.5% more energy in 2022 than we consumed. By comparison, in 2005 the U.S. consumed 44% more energy than we produced.

In conclusion, 2022 marked the highest level of US energy independence since before 1950. This milestone was achieved through a combination of factors, including the shale boom which led to a steady decline in net energy imports, rather than being solely attributed to any specific presidential administration.

Oh hey... I agree with you about Trump being narcissistic. No question. He's also a braggart.
But he did get things done while petty people were hurt by his comments, etc. because see Trump was never a politically correct politician!
We've seen the results of that.
But Trump got things done.
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year.
Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.

Now I'll put in terms you can understand. The USA created more energy than was consumed.
OK? If you don't agree with that you are totally hopeless and DEFINITELY NOT Pragmatic!!!

Now another FACT!
Fact Check: Higher Corporate Tax Revenue After GOP Tax Reform Debunks Another Democrat Myth
R.I.P. Keynesian Stimulus - House Committee on Ways and Means KEY POINTS:
Corporate tax revenue is shattering records under Republican tax reform.
Corporate tax revenue is coming in 22 percent higher than last year’s record level, according to the CBO’s most recent monthly budget review.
Corporate tax revenue is set to hit a new record of $454 billion. CBO had predicted in June 2017 that corporate tax revenue would only hit $389 billion in 2022.

As a share of GDP, corporate tax revenue is on track to reach its highest level since 2015 (1.9 percent of GDP).
hese are JUST 2 economic FACTS that if your are a "pragmatic" person as you stated... TELL ME what your problem is with Trump cutting corporate taxes, other than you are economically shrift as people of your ilk ARE!
View attachment 802817
You moron, in 2019 the United States imported between 7-9 million barrels a day. We have never been energy independent. Trump is a liar.

You moron, in 2019 the United States imported between 7-9 million barrels a day. We have never been energy independent. Trump is a liar.

So Trump is the liar? From you ZERO proof of your stupid claim....WHICH was based on JUST imported oil!

FACT: From the US Government!
U.S. energy facts - imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
The United States became a net total energy exporter in 2019 for the first time since 1952 and maintained that position in 2020 and 2021.
NOW DUMMY!!!! HERE is where you ignorance is shown!!!
U.S. total energy exports (Dummy! this is total energy was exported).....exceeded (for simpletons like you.. "MORE" total energy imports by about 3.82 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) in 2021, the largest margin on record. U.S. total energy exports equaled about 25.25 quads, an increase of about 7.6% from 2020, and total energy imports were about 21.43 quads, an increase of about 7.2% from 2020.
I colored them so you simpletons could understand GREEN US exported MORE energy than the USA Imported energy!

Do you comprehend the definition ???

Now I'll put in terms you can understand. The USA created more energy than was consumed. OK? If you don't agree with that you are totally hopeless and DEFINITELY NOT Pragmatic!!!

A barrel of oil is a barrel of oil, you moron.

Well not really, not all oil is the same. Some oil is better for making gasoline than others.

That aside, there are two ways to look at the term energy independence. The first, which seems to be yours, is that there are ZERO imports. The second is that we produce more than we consume. The former will never happen and the latter is happening now.

Well not really, not all oil is the same. Some oil is better for making gasoline than others.

That aside, there are two ways to look at the term energy independence. The first, which seems to be yours, is that there are ZERO imports. The second is that we produce more than we consume. The former will never happen and the latter is happening now.
The US uses about 20 million bpd. We produce between 10 and 12 million bpd. The bulk of what we import comes from Canada, Mexico and Venezuela...except after trump's sanctions against Vz we imported a lot from Russia.

The US uses about 20 million bpd. We produce between 10 and 12 million bpd. The bulk of what we import comes from Canada, Mexico and Venezuela...except after trump's sanctions against Vz we imported a lot from Russia.

U.S. Energy Independence Soars To Highest Level In Over 70 Years

Newly released data from the Energy Information Administration provides a clear picture of U.S. energy independence in 2022.
www.forbes.com
www.forbes.com

Last month the EIA released data showing energy production and consumption numbers for all of 2022. You can see all the data here. In 2022, U.S. net energy exports grew to 5.94 quads, which is the highest number on record. Total U.S. energy production was also the highest on record. Overall, the U.S. produced 2.5% more energy in 2022 than we consumed. By comparison, in 2005 the U.S. consumed 44% more energy than we produced.

In conclusion, 2022 marked the highest level of US energy independence since before 1950. This milestone was achieved through a combination of factors, including the shale boom which led to a steady decline in net energy imports, rather than being solely attributed to any specific presidential administration.

FACTS to substantiate your opinion:
The United States became a net total energy exporter in 2019 for the first time since 1952 and maintained that position in 2020 and 2021.
Source: U.S. energy facts - imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher (meaning for the uninformed "MORE produced")
than U.S. energy consumption (meaning used!) for the first time in 62 years.
Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019
while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent.
The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year (2019).
Source: The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

FACTS to substantiate your opinion:
Source: U.S. energy facts - imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher (meaning for the uninformed "MORE produced")
than U.S. energy consumption (meaning used!) for the first time in 62 years.
Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019
while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent.
The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year (2019).
Source: The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

See post 90 for the facts. I see no need to post them again 5 post later just because you are too fucking stupid to read the thread you are replying to

Total bullshit as no FACTS no links....just your wild ass guesses! PROVE IT!
But again... Surada... the issue is : Did the USA produce MORE energy than was consumed? That's the definition... MORE energy produced than used!

Forum List

Back