What's your view on global Warming?

What's your view on global Warming?

• There is no global warming. It's a hoax

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • There is global warming, it is a natural phenomenon. Nothing to do about it

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • There is global warming, it is a natural phenomenon. We should take measures to protect against it

• Ther is global warming,it is man-made.We can't stop it,we should take measure to protect against it

• There is global warming,it is man-made, we should switch to renewable energy fast

• There is global warming,it is man-made, we should slowly switch to renewable and protect against it

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a pretty good view from where I live. I looked out the window and didn't see any global warming, so someone must be pulling your leg.

As phoney as the false Covid scare and the evil Killer Shots which were touted as vaccines . All part of_Project Chaos and all ways of panicking ignorant and gullible people .

None of the above. Pretty hot in NH today. I believe the planet just set a record this week for warmest days on record. But the term you are searching for is "Climate Change". The emission of man made carbon gases that affects climate..including making the planet warmer...and cooler (in places at times) at the same time :)

I can't wait to watch and laugh as all the rich leftist assholes living at ocean's edge watch their big homes slowly go under water.

float.jpg

I can't wait to watch and laugh as all the rich leftist assholes living at ocean's edge watch their big homes slowly go under water.
That may take a lot more time ( or not happen at all ). but it is likely droughts will last longer, make water scarce and reduce agricultural output.

There is global warming. It's a combination of nature and human causes. The consequences are not anywhere near as bad the alarmists make them out to be; in fact global warming will be good for some. Alternate energy sources to oil/petroleum need to be developed because we are using it faster than the Earth creates it. In the mean time, drill baby drill......and build nuclear plants.

There seems to be a warming period going on. Human activities are probably playing a part in it. Pollution has reached such disgusting levels that action to seriously curb it are long overdue. The present use of energy is inefficient, unwise and destructive. Wisdom needs to be applied. Reason should rule. Instead, extreme positions are all that are heard and action will be the wrong thing at the wrong time in all likelihood.

That may take a lot more time ( or not happen at all ). but it is likely droughts will last longer, make water scarce and reduce agricultural output.

Sure the earth goes through warming and cooling cycles, but you cant tell me that mankind's use of fossil fuels has anything to do with it. There have been warming cycles hundreds of millions of years ago, some of which were far warmer than now. And of course, there were no internal combustion engines back the, no air conditioners, no factories, etc.

There seems to be a warming period going on. Human activities are probably playing a part in it. Pollution has reached such disgusting levels that action to seriously curb it are long overdue. The present use of energy is inefficient, unwise and destructive. Wisdom needs to be applied. Reason should rule. Instead, extreme positions are all that are heard and action will be the wrong thing at the wrong time in all likelihood.

I don't think humans have much impact. Enough to cause global warming, anyway. One volcano eruption can put out 147 gajillion times what we have in our whole time on earth.

We could do a hell of a lot better in many areas, though.

I don't think most people even realize how much trash we create and throw down. It's crazy stupid to not be working harder on that.

That's like saying that because there is drought here there can't be floods there, and vice versa. God says otherwise.

Amos 4:7
And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.

Interesting that while our activities have been shown to affect the weather, we can't do anything to affect the climate. Strange.

Sure the earth goes through warming and cooling cycles, but you cant tell me that mankind's use of fossil fuels has anything to do with it. There have been warming cycles hundreds of millions of years ago, some of which were far warmer than now. And of course, there were no internal combustion engines back the, no air conditioners, no factories, etc.
Both methane and co2 are greenhouse gasses, the amount of both gases has been steadily increasing for the last century to levels that have not been seen in the past 15 million years ( a time when humans did not exist).
Given the correlation between co2 and temperature during the past 50 million years, do you have any evidence that higher levels of co2 will not increase global temperature?

1000px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

Co2-levels-historic.jpg

Forum List

Back