At least 3 dead in Ca. school shooting

Real nice of you to point out that it was a Democrat who was shooting up the young kids at the country western event in Vegas... Why do liberals love to kill kids in or out of the womb?
You Lie Again. Paddock was an Depressed Suicidal Armed Conservative Drugged up on Valium that Loved & Sang Country Music Karaoke, had a Hunting license & Worked for Defense Contractors. Run Crawl & Squirm for cover Gun Lovers!
vegas-shooting-7-2000.jpg

He was a registered Democrat. Moron.

You're the MORON! Steven Paddock is a common name. Just because someone dug one up in Florida with an old registration don't mean shit. Neither do look alike / photo shopped Fake News pictures!

Look at those Police & Gun Lovers Crawling & Squirming.

vegas-video.jpg

You need to stop babbling and take your meds dude.
About the NORCAL shooting? Don't know why we are getting all upset.....this is dime a dozen in in #MAGA.

We are upset because here we have another progressive asshole, like you, taking out his infantile rage against innocent people. We try and keep retards like him locked away, but idiots like you constantly want to "give them another chance". You progressives are a menace to society.

Only 3?

What happened to Calicrats contention that EVERYTHING IS BiGGER In CALIFORNIA?
That was preliminary number.

The real result was 15 shot & 5 of them died.

No, the number is five, plus the asshole. He doesn't count because his death was overall good for society. You ignored the fact that his wifes body was found today and he had killed her first of all. Like has been said before. The dude was a violent progressive and you ignore him, and instead try and regulate the guns. Guess what moron, the gun was ALREADY ILLEGAL!

How are those gun bans workin' for ya, dumb ass!

Last edited:
At least 3 dead in California school shooting
A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento. A reported

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ramp up the reason to take the guns false flags on but that's not true
Guns played no role in this shooting. As usual.
Only 3?

Body Counts Don`t Matter. Just another day.

A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento. A reported

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 3?

of course they played a role. As did the fact that the gun was already illegal as were all of the magazines as was the fact that he even had a weapon as was the fact that he was apparently a convicted felon thus any weapon was illegal for him to have, the fact that the authorities were aware of his activities and DID nothing to prevent his attack. So, yeah, there most certainly was a gun involved, but overall it is a pretty minor player in the over all failure of the laws to deal with this progressive asshole.

You Lie Again. Paddock was an Depressed Suicidal Armed Conservative Drugged up on Valium that Loved & Sang Country Music Karaoke, had a Hunting license & Worked for Defense Contractors. Run Crawl & Squirm for cover Gun Lovers!
vegas-shooting-7-2000.jpg

You're the MORON! Steven Paddock is a common name. Just because someone dug one up in Florida with an old registration don't mean shit. Neither do look alike / photo shopped Fake News pictures!

vegas-video.jpg

About the NORCAL shooting? Don't know why we are getting all upset.....this is dime a dozen in in #MAGA.

We are upset because here we have another progressive asshole, like you, taking out his infantile rage against innocent people. We try and keep retards like him locked away, but idiots like you constantly want to "give them another chance". You progressives are a menace to society.
Fascinating....and you know all that about "progressive assholes, like me" thru your crystal ball, Comrade?

I have no problem with locking people like him away....as you do.
I have a bigger problem with violent men and domestic violence overflowing into the community.

vegas-video.jpg

Fascinating....and you know all that about "progressive assholes, like me" thru your crystal ball, Comrade?

I have no problem with locking people like him away....as you do.
I have a bigger problem with violent men and domestic violence overflowing into the community.

They don't want to keep bad guys away from guns! Hell the Air-force scrubbed his record.
And because nowhere in the constitution does it say that conviction of a felony means you lose you right to bear arms, the day you are released from prison you are given your guns back, preferably cleaned and well oiled and ready for use.

Well, to be fair... if you're a progressive--and I specifically mean an American Progressive--then you are certainly an asshole... and that's all most folks really need to know about you.

Am I right?

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.
3 dead after shooting at elementary school in Northern California
Authorities said at least three people are dead following a shooting at an elementary school in Northern California on Tuesday morning.

Among the dead are the gunman, who was killed by police, authorities said.
LA times is pretty leftwing paper, you don't believe them? Also did you notice that good guys with a gun stopped the liberal with the intent to post abort babies?

I don't believe anything MindWars posts.
You would be a stupid son of a bitch if you did!

Only 3?

of course they played a role. As did the fact that the gun was already illegal as were all of the magazines as was the fact that he even had a weapon as was the fact that he was apparently a convicted felon thus any weapon was illegal for him to have, the fact that the authorities were aware of his activities and DID nothing to prevent his attack. So, yeah, there most certainly was a gun involved, but overall it is a pretty minor player in the over all failure of the laws to deal with this progressive asshole.
If the authorities would have tried to step in and disarm him the gun/criminal lobby would have been in an uproar about his second amendment rights and you know it. Where would it stop? Nobody`s guns would be safe. Open enough unlocked car doors and anyone can get an "illegal" gun. The gun was a minor player in this mass shooting? Good grief that`s idiotic.

Only 3?

If the authorities would have tried to step in and disarm him the gun/criminal lobby would have been in an uproar about his second amendment rights and you know it. Where would it stop? Nobody`s guns would be safe. Open enough unlocked car doors and anyone can get an "illegal" gun. The gun was a minor player in this mass shooting? Good grief that`s idiotic.

What a ridiculous claim. The entire gun owning community doesn't want assholes like that to own guns. Period.

Only in America where mass shooting is a daily occurrence....im 41 now lived half of my life in a gun free country, visited half of the world where most are gun free....this madness exist only in the US. Some still live in the 17th century where they wanna walk around carrying guns....parhetic paranoid uneducated idiots.
Lol
Go back then, Firearms do not kill people people kill people. Firearms have no control over people you dumb fucking shit
I might piss you and you might lose grab a gun and shoot me. That's why guns should be banned is a mass murder weapon and when people go nuts they have it available and they use it....only in the US and worm countries that people die by the thousands.

Only in America where mass shooting is a daily occurrence....im 41 now lived half of my life in a gun free country, visited half of the world where most are gun free....this madness exist only in the US. Some still live in the 17th century where they wanna walk around carrying guns....parhetic paranoid uneducated idiots.
Lol
Go back then, Firearms do not kill people people kill people. Firearms have no control over people you dumb fucking shit
I might piss you and you might lose grab a gun and shoot me. That's why guns should be banned is a mass murder weapon and when people go nuts they have it available and they use it....only in the US and worm countries that people die by the thousands.

A laughable assertion. Violent people commit violence with whatever tool they have. The operative word being VIOLENT PEOPLE.

Lol

A laughable assertion. Violent people commit violence with whatever tool they have. The operative word being VIOLENT PEOPLE.

guns can take dozens of lives in seconds, a knife or anything else not much....how do we know this? AMERICA has the most fucked mass shootings in the world than most countries who don't have guns....how the fuck do i know? because i lived in one....how also I knew, because the whole world looks at us like we are some sort of idiots that still live int eh wild wide west.

15/5 is hardly enough to put California in contention for biggest and bestest. Surely that will be marked by Governor Moonbeam and his Democrat Party henchmen as a sad, sad day for the state that is biggest and best at EVERYTHING!

Thankfully this is not on the news 24/7. Publicizing these attacks causes copycats.

Thankfully this is not on the news 24/7. Publicizing these attacks causes copycats.
Know what kills me is these democratic jackasses going on their gun control bs bandwagon again yet they are now able to recurit and enlist people into the military with >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>N MENTAL ILLNESS wtf kind of hypocritical gawd dam bs is that. These fkrsin office are clipped.

Lol
Na, We have much bigger fish to fry

Lol

guns can take dozens of lives in seconds, a knife or anything else not much....how do we know this? AMERICA has the most fucked mass shootings in the world than most countries who don't have guns....how the fuck do i know? because i lived in one....how also I knew, because the whole world looks at us like we are some sort of idiots that still live int eh wild wide west.
What about bombs/cars... dip shit

Forum List

Back