At least 3 dead in Ca. school shooting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
At least 3 dead in California school shooting
A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento. A reported

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ramp up the reason to take the guns false flags on but that's not true

At least 3 dead in California school shooting
A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento. A reported

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ramp up the reason to take the guns false flags on but that's not true
Was the school a gun free zone? Didn't the killer know not to bring a gun?
35ad49b0ad46bd8e21e21eee257e80b1.jpg

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.
3 dead after shooting at elementary school in Northern California
Authorities said at least three people are dead following a shooting at an elementary school in Northern California on Tuesday morning.

Among the dead are the gunman, who was killed by police, authorities said.
LA times is pretty leftwing paper, you don't believe them? Also did you notice that good guys with a gun stopped the liberal with the intent to post abort babies?

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

5 dead, shooter killed near Tehama County school

• Banned
So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Because I know already that is what it will turn into WATCH and pay attention.
Before the day is over the DEMOCRATIC ASSHOLES will scream GUN CONTROL bank on it.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

5 dead, shooter killed near Tehama County school

Here's a crazy idea for "gun control". How about when neighbors complain that some crazy guy is shooting off hundreds of rounds the police maybe pay a visit? :dunno:

3 dead after shooting at elementary school in Northern California
Authorities said at least three people are dead following a shooting at an elementary school in Northern California on Tuesday morning.

Among the dead are the gunman, who was killed by police, authorities said.
LA times is pretty leftwing paper, you don't believe them? Also did you notice that good guys with a gun stopped the liberal with the intent to post abort babies?

I don't believe anything MindWars posts.

So much for those oh so strict gun laws lmfao..... just like Chicago and leftard idiots think more gun control will work or taking the guns all together lmfao.

Those gun laws really fkn worked here too lmfao What Country is this do you even know where this is

What would America be without at least one mass shooting per week?

It's becoming a tradition.

So much for those oh so strict gun laws lmfao..... just like Chicago and leftard idiots think more gun control will work or taking the guns all together lmfao.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

Oh no it just wasn't enough oh FK OFF it will be used to start taking the guns again and the asses who can't seem to understand " INCIDENTS BEING USED TO TAKE GUNS" and some of them done by shadow gov. is way beyond the mental capacity of realistic thinking abilities which gun grabbers suffer from.

Forum List

Back