At least 3 dead in Ca. school shooting

Only in America where mass shooting is a daily occurrence....im 41 now lived half of my life in a gun free country, visited half of the world where most are gun free....this madness exist only in the US. Some still live in the 17th century where they wanna walk around carrying guns....parhetic paranoid uneducated idiots.

Wow, you only travel to Antarctica? Impressive! Pretty much every other country on Earth has had multiple mass shootings like this so you either lied about your travels, or you are an imbecile.

[
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

I need not post anything more...
That picture looks like all those armed Repubtards at their Vegas concert surrounded by the police they praise!
Real nice of you to point out that it was a Democrat who was shooting up the young kids at the country western event in Vegas... Why do liberals love to kill kids in or out of the womb?

[

That picture looks like all those armed Repubtards at their Vegas concert surrounded by the police they praise!
Real nice of you to point out that it was a Democrat who was shooting up the young kids at the country western event in Vegas... Why do liberals love to kill kids in or out of the womb?
You Lie Again. Paddock was an Depressed Suicidal Armed Conservative Drugged up on Valium that Loved & Sang Country Music Karaoke, had a Hunting license & Worked for Defense Contractors. Run Crawl & Squirm for cover Gun Lovers!
vegas-shooting-7-2000.jpg

Last edited:
And you lie.
[

You Lie Again. Paddock was an Depressed Suicidal Armed Conservative Drugged up on Valium that Loved & Sang Country Music Karaoke & had a hunting license. Run Crawl & Squirm for cover Gun Lovers!

[

You Lie Again. Paddock was an Depressed Suicidal Armed Conservative Drugged up on Valium that Loved & Sang Country Music Karaoke & had a hunting license. Run Crawl & Squirm for cover Gun Lovers!
Paddock was a Bernie Supporter , why are you lying...Oh yeah, you are a liberal.......

Almost every week, Paddock and Danley went to Peggy Sue’s bar and diner in Mesquite. “She really could sing – great set of pipes" ... "She favored older, slower songs, one regular at the bar remembered was a Patsy Cline song."

Paddock went to Country Music Concerts at the Vegas hotels.

Last edited:
Steve Wynn - "Paddock & Danley never drank liquor. Their behavior was Conservative, Private, Understated in every way."

So much for the 3 dead in Californacation, which has some pretty strong gun control laws already in the books. How can a guy with a gun show up at a GUN FREE ZONE and start killing people?

So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Because I know already that is what it will turn into WATCH and pay attention.
Before the day is over the DEMOCRATIC ASSHOLES will scream GUN CONTROL bank on it.
Gun lovers will say gun control won't work. They'll say any gun control efforts are unconstitutional. They'll say any gun control efforts will,inevitably end in forced confiscation.

So, as gun lovers offer no solutions, all I can assume is they are complicit in mass shootings. We must factor the loss of innocent lives as the cost of doing business under a gun loving society. We must willingly accept innocent blood on our streets because gun lovers cannot imagine a,compromise.

I have a solution for the mass shootings why don't you contact your congressman and tell them to tell the parts of the government that are staging these false flag events to stop it.
False flag events? Are you saying mass shootings,are not really happening? What do you mean by 'false flag' events?

[

You Lie Again. Paddock was an Depressed Suicidal Armed Conservative Drugged up on Valium that Loved & Sang Country Music Karaoke, had a Hunting license & Worked for Defense Contractors. Run Crawl & Squirm for cover Gun Lovers!

He was a registered Democrat. Moron.

[

Mental illness doesn't care what party you are in.. The problem is this horrible man was able to stock pile assault weapons..

[

You're the MORON! Steven Paddock is a common name. Just because someone dug one up in Florida with an old registration don't mean shit. Neither do look alike / photo shopped Fake News pictures!

Look at those Police & Gun Lovers Crawling & Squirming.

vegas-video.jpg

Last edited:
The guy was a convicted felon and should not have had guns.

Oh, and why is all this crap happening within 1 year if it's not organized?
So you can actually imagine that mass shootings in Las Vegas and Texas and other parts of this nation are "organized" efforts to advance a gun confiscation agenda? People conspired to kill scores of innocent people as a political agenda?

I know denial is a powerful crutch when positions become untenable. But this level of cynical denial is particularly callous and ignorant.

Cop #1 - "I think were safe hiding here behind this big pole until he stops shooting"
Cop #2 - "Man, I was so scared that I dropped the doughnuts back there by the squad car"
9008518-3x2-940x627.jpg

Last edited:
[

Mental illness doesn't care what party you are in.. The problem is this horrible man was able to stock pile assault weapons..

I agree with you on both counts and there is not a thing in the world that could have been done to prevent him from carrying out his atrocity. No law would have denied him the tolls he wanted to inflict the pain and horror he did.

[

You're the MORON! Steven Paddock is a common name. Just because someone dug one up in Florida with an old registration don't mean shit. Neither do look alike / photo shopped Fake News pictures!

vegas-video.jpg

You need to stop babbling and take your meds dude.

So much for the 3 dead in Californacation, which has some pretty strong gun control laws already in the books. How can a guy with a gun show up at a GUN FREE ZONE and start killing people?
Except all the dead were not in the gun free zone...the school. Their lockdown worked.....in a gun free school zone, no less.

vegas-video.jpg

You need to stop babbling and take your meds dude.
About the NORCAL shooting? Don't know why we are getting all upset.....this is dime a dozen in in #MAGA.

So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Nope.
Liberals need to take our guns now, so the bodies haven't reached room temperature before the Dems start calling for new gun laws.
I have been strongly encouraging Democrats and women and minorities to buy guns and learn how to use them. The more the better. I have several myself.

Forum List

Back