At least 1 positive development under the Trump administration

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
US coal consumption drops to lowest level since 1979

A report by the U.S. Energy Information Administration projected Tuesday that 2018 would see the lowest U.S. coal consumption since 1979, as well as the second-greatest number on record of coal-fired power plants shutting down.

Trump’s enthusiasm for coal has helped to make Appalachian “coal country” one of Trump’s most fervent bases of support as Trump racked up big wins in West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and other states.

“The coal industry is back,” Trump declared at one rally in West Virginia last summer.

Federal government figures continue to show otherwise, however, as market forces inexorably tamp down coal demand.

No amount of conservative policy can reverse progress

The main positive development under Trump is the exposure of our rotten system of so called justice....and the fact that he has driven the nutty libs even nuttier....and he has drove the media off of their perch.....no one believes them anymore but the truly gullible....

I don't hate fracking. I hate irresponsible fracking where they use a toxic soup to pump it down the hole. Then they do not properly handle it upon its return & create spills.

I hate how Bush gave them cover by declaring their frack formulas proprietary & we could not track spills & contaminations back because we had nothing to compare the pollutants to.

Actually, there is more dander to the groundwater in the drilling of the well & its construction than to proper fracking using green frack formulas. fracking means fewer wells drilled.

There have been lots of positive results.

The meat puppet faggot's executive orders revoked, hitlery isn't purging people, moonbats are even more miserable than normal and the 2 year long tantrum has gotten even funnier to watch.

I'm holding out hope for a mass suicide of you malignant pieces of shit when he wins again in 2020.

Forum List

Back