Lessons from the Mafia protocol

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It has long been a tradition among Mafia cliques to surround yourself with family members to ensure loyalty and acquiescence.....

So, what does the orange Don do when searching for a "chief of staff"????

He contemplates hiring the secretary of "everything," his son-in-law.......

Simply amazing.

Bobby Kennedy was a fair Attorney General, eh?

Compare the requisite qualifications of a Bobby Kennedy to the "qualifications" of a Kushner.......Go on, tax your half brain a bit.......LOL

Tell me, what qualifications does a Chief of Staff need that you don't think Kushner has?

Personally I wish he'd try to hire Newt, but this doesn't change the fact that this is nothing but another bash Trump because he's Trump thread.

Bobby Kennedy was a fair Attorney General, eh?

Compare the requisite qualifications of a Bobby Kennedy to the "qualifications" of a Kushner.......Go on, tax your half brain a bit.......LOL

I was alive and cognizant during the Kennedy era.

Kushner just received Mexico's Order of the Aztec Eagle, the highest honor the Mexican government can bestow on foreigners. Considering media reporting of the US/Mexico relationship, that's quite interesting.

• Banned
Tell me, what qualifications does a Chief of Staff need that you don't think Kushner has?

As a broken clock is right twice per day, you actually answered your own question....

One of the MAIN qualifications of a chief of staff is to deal with congress...especially a divided congress.......Kushner's "qualifications" are mostly having married Trump's daughter and visiting his father in prison.

Hmm, one was a Kennedy, with a D behind his name, and the other is a Trump family member, with an R behind his name?

Do tight wing morons REALLY want to compare Bobby Kennedy's qualifications with that of Kushner's???............Really???

As a broken clock is right twice per day, you actually answered your own question....

One of the MAIN qualifications of a chief of staff is to deal with congress...especially a divided congress.......Kushner's "qualifications" are mostly having married Trump's daughter and visiting his father in prison.

Actually you are incorrect. The White House has a Congressional Liason Officer, and it is THAT person's job to work with Congress, not the Chief of Staff's.

Also, please tell me what qualifies any member of the Congressional Black Caucus to be members of Congress, for example, given that they are complete idiots who have never done anything in their lives?

Also it is obvious that Kushner has more qualifications than "married Trump's daughter" so once again we discover that this just a bash all things Trump thread rather than any real concern about qualifications.

Also, please tell me what qualifies any member of the Congressional Black Caucus to be members of Congress, for example, given that they are complete idiots who have never done anything in their lives?

One has only to SLIGHTLY scratch the surface of a Trump ass licker to have the racism surface.

One has only to SLIGHTLY scratch the surface of a Trump ass licker to have the racism surface.

So you have to resort to "racism" because you cant think of any qualifications they have?

So you have to resort to "racism" because you cant think of any qualifications they have?

When you state that no one in the Black Caucus is really "qualified," I'll let others judge your level of racism.

Compare backgrounds, you dumb Trump cult members, and let others judge

Robert F. Kennedy

United States Senator
from New York
In office

January 3, 1965 – June 6, 1968

64th United States Attorney General
In office

January 21, 1961 – September 3, 1964

Personal details
Born

Robert Francis Kennedy

November 20, 1925
Brookline, Massachusetts, U.S.
Died June 6, 1968 (aged 42)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Cause of death Assassination
Resting place Arlington National Cemetery
Political party Democratic

Education
Harvard University (BA)
University of Virginia (LLB)
Military service
Allegiance
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281912-1959%29.svg.png
United States
Service/branch
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_Navy_%281864%E2%80%931959%29.svg.png
U.S. Naval Reserve
Years of service 1944–1946
Rank Seaman Apprentice
Unit USS Joseph P. Kennedy Jr.
Battles/wars World War II
Robert Francis Kennedy (November 20, 1925 – June 6, 1968) was an American politician and lawyer who served as the 64th United States Attorney General from January 1961 to September 1964, and as a U.S. Senator from New Yorkfrom January 1965 until his assassination in June 1968. Kennedy, like his brothers John and Edward, was a prominent member of the Democratic Party and has come to be viewed by some historians as an icon of modern American liberalism.

Jared Corey Kushner (born January 10, 1981) is an American investor, real-estate developer, and newspaper publisher who is currently senior advisor to his father-in-law, Donald Trump, the President of the United States. Kushner is the elder son of the former real-estate developer Charles Kushner,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back