Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
How does horoscope tell whether someone is left or right???

Not that I know of....although my guess would be air sign folks (Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius) would tend to me more liberal, although I have not seen any data to this effect. There is a lot of data about astrological signs and occupation. When I was in grad school my research professor said the data on astrological signs and occupation was as solid as any academic research out there. Your political question would be an interesting one to answer.

You have 2 parties and 12 signs? :eek: As opposed to 12 signs and hundreds of different occupations. I don't see the political question being anything more than chance.

I am an atypical Virgo married to an atypical Aries for a lot of decades now. Together we spawned a Saggitarius and a Capricorn which makes for interesting family dynamics.

But is there any sign of the Zodiac that we cannot imagine ourselves fitting into, at least in part?

No because your chart is made up of all the planets in their sign at the moment of your birth. I just look at my sun sign, rising sign and the moon since it is closest to us. I have Aries rising and an Aquarian moon but I am a Pisces. I read that monthly one in Pisces and the other two if I have time or feel like it.

Granny and a couple of others here seem to know quite a bit about it.

That's true, and then the placement of Venus will tell you a lot about your love life (considering its aspects to other things), your Mars will describe your sense of force, and Mercury your style of how you communicate.

And that's about it -- the others are further out and more generational, except for the aspects they make to the main ones. It can be fascinating.

Then there's how those things relate to the same placements in somebody else's chart (synastry) which is what I most dabbled in. For example I've got Mercury sitting at 16° Sagittarius, so somebody born with their sun at that position should generate an easy and fluid communication.

Not that I know of....although my guess would be air sign folks (Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius) would tend to me more liberal, although I have not seen any data to this effect. There is a lot of data about astrological signs and occupation. When I was in grad school my research professor said the data on astrological signs and occupation was as solid as any academic research out there. Your political question would be an interesting one to answer.

Thanks for seeing me, WQ, and answering.:)

There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

I am Taurus....and I'm not supposed to be romantically involved with Aquarius...and guess what...my husband is Aquarius, and we get along just fine....:)

I am an atypical Virgo married to an atypical Aries for a lot of decades now. Together we spawned a Saggitarius and a Capricorn which makes for interesting family dynamics.

But is there any sign of the Zodiac that we cannot imagine ourselves fitting into, at least in part?

No because your chart is made up of all the planets in their sign at the moment of your birth. I just look at my sun sign, rising sign and the moon since it is closest to us. I have Aries rising and an Aquarian moon but I am a Pisces. I read that monthly one in Pisces and the other two if I have time or feel like it.

Scorpio....Aries Moon...Aquarian Asc. Four planets in Scorpio and a Sagittarian Mars. Really, I'm very gentle. You believe me....don't you? :)

You know you're giving away all the secrets on how to vanquish you in Politics, right? :lol:

I'll be selling tips...

There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

I am Taurus....and I'm not supposed to be romantically involved with Aquarius...and guess what...my husband is Aquarius, and we get along just fine....:)

i dont set much store in what sign is "compatible" with other signs either.....

Last edited:

Yeah, Virgos aren't supposed to marry Aries, either, but nobody told us that at the time. :)

I know it's a pun, but political placement (or lack of interest in politics) would be far more nurture than nature I suspect. What one's background is.

Then again those air signs do tend to be more "thinky" so maybe you've got something there... :eusa_think:

Scorpio....Aries Moon...Aquarian Asc. Four planets in Scorpio and a Sagittarian Mars. Really, I'm very gentle. You believe me....don't you? :)

You know you're giving away all the secrets on how to vanquish you in Politics, right? :lol:

I'll be selling tips...

That's cool. I can hang...I know you can as well. :)

Yeah, Virgos aren't supposed to marry Aries, either, but nobody told us that at the time. :)

- and that's where all the oversimplification steps in, the newspaper-horoscope idea that deals with sun signs only, as if there were only 12 types of people. But any two people have far more going on than that, energies which can mitigate or overcome those broad definitions.

FWIW, Virgo and Aries are a quincunx relationship (150°) which portends no particular positive or negative aspects, so that would be defined elsewhere in the comparison of the two charts.

All of which reminds me of a favorite quote:

"The world may be divided into two types of people --- those who divide people into two types, and those who do not". :beer:

Last edited:

I know it's a pun, but political placement (or lack of interest in politics) would be far more nurture than nature I suspect. What one's background is.

Then again those air signs do tend to be more "thinky" so maybe you've got something there... :eusa_think:

My thought process was air sign folks are generally supposed to be more broad minded and humanitarian. But the truth is I have no idea. Your mentioned you're a Capricorn who are supposed to be fairly conservative folks....but doesn't seem to fit you, at least politically....so it may all be bullshit. Again....I have no idea.

Forum List

Back