Astonishing stupidity

the thouands of eyewitness accounts...

I am married to an eyewitness-----who has a whole family of eye witnesses -----every eye witness account I have heard involved arabs packing up and walking away without ever seeing an Israeli soldier-----in fact that idea that Israel had the manpower and the GUNS to force people out of their homes while completely untrained kids were struggling to learn how to use a gun------while simultaneously fighting a war seemed like a silly joke to the eyewitnesses
What happened to the arabs?

they started leaving-----what was an arab neighborhood of shacks----over there-----the next day was abandoned.

After FIGHTING? --did you hear or see fighting?

no they left quietly

LOL you two-toned imbecile, Pappe is irrelevant compared to Ben Gurion's concession in his memiors, or in fact any of the Zionist principals who acknolwedged the plan...or in fact the records...the british monitoring of radio broadcasts...the thouands of eyewitness accounts...or the ground data that clearly attests to Zionist forces seizing Arab property and driving the residents out....your problem is that you are a desperate fanatic and a compounded fool...but on an entire other disgusting level, it is notable that Jews rant and rave about the subject of Holocaust denial, but have little ethical concern with denying the ethnic cleansing of Palestine by the Jewish forces...

your idiocy and swagger tell me that you are Annika...maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it

Still more bullshit. There are is no concession on this point in Ben-Gurion's memoirs. There are no acknowledgments by "Zionist principals". This are just lies you get from propaganda sites intended to mislead weak minded bigots like yourself.
While there are some others like you who are desperate to believe that such a plan existed, no evidence that it did has ever been found.

These are the facts.

a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled "The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948".

"At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations." To this figure, the report's compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which "directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration". A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to "fears" and "a crisis of confidence" affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases...

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined By the French newspaper Le Monde

For the record----I have NO DOUBT that there were people in Israel in 1948 who were happy to get rid of as many arabs as possible In fact I know there were----my mother-in-law was one of them------she was an escapee from the Shariah DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW

For the record ---I even know that there are christian arabs in Israel who see no reason for there to be muslim arabs in Israel----a syrian friend of my son is the son of a syrian christian escapee to Israel. He would be delighted if Israel got rid of all the muslims.

quoting comments people make about this or that group as being not wanted or "lets get rid of them" ---do not impress me When I was a kid the local WASPS wanted to "get rid" of the Puerto Ricans---as to the jews in town-----well--- "that's another show" to paraphrase ALTON BROWN

More bullshit. Pappe, convinced that that an expulsion plan existed but unable to find one, claimed that Plan Dalet was a coded message to field commanders to expel the Arabs, but in fact, Plan Dalet was just what it seemed to be, and order to secure Arab villages that lay in the paths of invading Arab armies so that they could not be used as enemy bases. The order only went out to commanders in the south where the Egyptian invasion was anticipated and in the north where the Syrian and Iraqi invasion was anticipated. Because the Israeli leadership anticipated attacks coming from all sides, it necessarily left the decision of whether the Arab villages should be occupied or evacuated to the field commanders. In the south, the commander did, unnecessarily, evacuate all the villages in his area, but in the north only those villages which resisted an Israeli military presence were evacuated.

Pappe, like you, was desperate to find an expulsion plan, and like you, allowed his imagination to run away with him.

LOL you two-toned imbecile, Pappe is irrelevant compared to Ben Gurion's concession in his memiors, or in fact any of the Zionist principals who acknolwedged the plan...or in fact the records...the british monitoring of radio broadcasts...the thouands of eyewitness accounts...or the ground data that clearly attests to Zionist forces seizing Arab property and driving the residents out....your problem is that you are a desperate fanatic and a compounded fool...but on an entire other disgusting level, it is notable that Jews rant and rave about the subject of Holocaust denial, but have little ethical concern with denying the ethnic cleansing of Palestine by the Jewish forces...

your idiocy and swagger tell me that you are Annika...maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it
How would you know Annika, Herr Doktor Perfesser(Emeritus) of The University of Jerusalem?

How would you know Annika, Herr Doktor Perfesser(Emeritus) of The University of Jerusalem?

With every post his facade slips a bit more. Anyone here who still doesn't believe that the "professor" is Skit and that his personal 'story' wasn't just another bag of Skit camel crap needs to have his head re-examined. Do you hear me, Seal? :lol::lol::lol:

Early in the 20th century-----black americans began to INFLUX into New York City to escape oppression in Southern USA and to find work. At that time blue collar jobs were dominated by Irish americans---immigrants from the famines of Ireland There developed a libel among some Irish immigrants that the BLACKS (well actually the "N" word) were invading-------and-----then it really happened-----a POGROM some blacks were actually hanged from Lamp-posts

when people want to get rid of other people-----violence is the way they do it The rapist pig of arabia got rid of people thru the classic meccaist trinity----murder, rape, pillage

----now the current zionist project began in the early 1800s so---how about you guys who insist that the JOOOOS were out to expel the arabs tell us about all those pogroms that took place against arabs ------in palestine from 1800 thru 1930 enacted by those HEAVILY ARMED EUROPEAN JEWS

Jesus, I see Mr. Redford still must have the last word.
Hey Stink, your "publisher" called. He wants you to write more books. The last print was all gone by the fish merchants who like to wrap their fish in that sh!t.

Did anyone find any information on the HEAVILY ARMED EUROPEAN JEWS who enacted violence on arabs starting in 1800? pictures? written accounts? news items?
ANYTHING?????????? Com'on people------there were NEW JEWISH CITIES in palestine by the second half of the 19th century--------could you give me an account of how the ARABS THERE WERE BRUTALLY MURDERED?

Forum List

Back