Astonishing stupidity

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by DreyfussRan, Sep 11, 2012.

1. DreyfussRan

DreyfussRan BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    toomuchtime:

More bullshit. The fact remains that there no evidence there was ever a plan by the Jewish leadership to expel the Arabs.

By all indication there are no sets of documentation, no historical considerations, no factual allowances or barriers recognized by the Zionist revisionists who propose to occupy living hsitory with the same brazen determination with which they occupy tenured Arab land...the blunt sense historical idiocy coupled with the lockstep cult fanaticism of Zionism is perfectly captured in the above quote: the hapless poster ( toomuchtime ) simply states as casual fact that 'there is no evidence of an expulsion plan by Jewish leaders"...it takes several moments of disbelief for the full force of this idiocy to penetrate, but this is the couter-academic attitude cultivated and deceminated among those who absently assimilate Zionist revisionist-dogma. A fundamental component of early Zionist paradigms was the expulsion of the native population, and the demographic influx of European Jews...it is beyond unthinkable that anyone even nominally familiar with the surface history of this event could pronounce such fatuous ignorance, and then propose to defend it...but this is the element for whom all the interlacing complexities of hsitory and politics demand the most sinister of simplifications and adjustments to their set agenda.

2. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,063
    What gripes me with the Zionists is their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians captives in Israel.

3. DreyfussRan

DreyfussRan BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Au Contraire...I suspect what genuinely "gripes" you is that your world is spinning out of control in an information tornado courtesy of Zionist delusion

4. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,063
    What are you, some kind of Zionist? What do you have against Palestinians being free from Israel's bondage?

5. DreyfussRan

DreyfussRan BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

6. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,547
    Ah, the Skitt trademark again. Whatever anyone posts which doesn't agree with his POV, that means to Skitt that person is stupid. You are not brilliant, Skitt, so it is laughable that you should call someone else stupid. I see in another post after this one, you are snoring with your zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. What's the matter? Boring day at the asylum so you figure you would go back to sleep.

7. DreyfussRan

DreyfussRan BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13

Unfortunately Gramps, all you appear to specialize in is empty rhetoric---that is your bread-n-butter...when you are politely asked to elaborate on your rehearsed idiocy, you substitute some preferred bromide instead of anything even resembling a resolution...for the record that is correct labeled "stupidity".....the exchanges here go far beyond "POV"...basically they amount to fact vs fiction...flat-tops like yourself champion the fiction

BTW: I have never referred to myself as 'brilliant"---that is your word, and one can only speculate as to why you use it when I never have

8. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,547
    Go back to sleep, you young whippersnapper. I don't think the other people on your floor will mind the snoring if their TVs drown you out. A person who is always busy calling others stupid must think he is very, very brilliant. You don't even have to use that word to describe yourself, Skitt, but evidentially you think you are brilliant, smarter than everyone here, and your own rhetoric is getting mighty boring since we have heard it hundreds of times before under your various screen names.

9. DreyfussRan

DreyfussRan BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Gramps...read back at least part of the strangled nonsense you post and then tell me how I am "off-base" by referring to you as "stupid"...is there a set oppositional-dualism in this prescription?...certainly on some conscious level, but I come into this discussion with very few illusions about the intelligence I will encounter here...we live in a vastly underedcuated nation...roughly 20% of the adult population has attended college---not that college is by any means a panacea for group stupidity. The indicators are difficult to miss---unless of course, you are part of the moron-majority...any fleeting recognition gramps???

10. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,547
    isn't it great how the City of New York picks up these mentally ill homeless whippersnappers and houses them in Bellevue where they get free room and board, psychiatric counseling, composition and creative writing classes, and the only thing missing is that they don't take these whippersnappers out for an airing on the weekends because they are afraid they will escape. Meanwhile, the mentally sane whippersnappers work hard all week long and pay taxes so that the mentally unsound whippersnapper don't have to work and have all the time in the world to post the same nonsense on message boards year after year, and of course always calling people stupid who disagree with their POV. Maybe calling people stupid is their way to get their little excitement for the day.