Astonishing stupidity

toomuchtime:

Yet again, you acknowledge you know of no evidence that Israel had a plan to expel the Arabs during its War of Independence although you fervently wish you had.

I have been referencing the 'evidence' all through this exchange...either you are too ridiculously stupid and brainwashed to acknolwedge it, or you cannot meet the minimal criteria for academic debate...in either case it remains irrelevant as to whether you acknowledge it or not---the evidence exists in abudance. Ben Gurion implemented what is known as Plan-D ( Dalet ): which was quite specific in its central aims of ridding Palestine of the Arab population ( Ethnic Cleansing )...that was the professed aim of Zionism, it is articulated by early Zionist leaders like Theodore Herzl and Hiam Weitzman....it is acknolwedged by people like Begin...Sharon..etc. It is the strategy that was set into motion in 48...It is upheld by the people who both experienced it and implemented it...do you honestly believe that some propaganda-infused half-wit like yourself can selectively revise this event?

more arabs stayed in Israel than jews stayed in arab countries during the era in question Arabs who fled were not divested of the last bits of their personal valuables----as they ran------no BAKSHEESH was demanded of them on the highway as they slowly made their way with the stuff on the donkey's back (I am acquainted with witnesses who lived near arab encampments----when the sorrounding arab armies started descending-----arabs in the area packed up during the night and------marched off No one actually paid much attention because the country was under attack----the islamo nazi propaganda "death march" scenarios never happened)

----when the sorrounding arab armies started descending-----arabs in the area packed up during the night and------

There were over 300,000 Palestinian refugees before any Arab country stepped foot into Palestine.
Your propaganda is Swiss Cheese.

Yours propaganda is camel crap. Is it asking too much to ask that you include credible links with your absurd claims?

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined By the French newspaper Le Monde

In "1948 and After" Benny Morris examines the first phase of the exodus and produces a detailed analysis of a source that he considers basically reliable: a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled "The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948". This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory that was by then in the hands of Israel, and evaluates the various factors that had prompted their decisions to leave. "At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations." To this figure, the report's compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which "directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration". A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to "fears" and "a crisis of confidence" affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases...

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined By the French newspaper Le Monde

It remains a salient component of the exchanges here that any level of appeal to the cold, hard facts is a futile effort in the case of Zionist dogma...the Jews who come here are mindless atomotons programmed by lies whose broader applications they scarcely begin to comprehend...Zionism has simply recognized that the facts place them at a considerable moral/ethical disadvantage...to this end they spare no expedient to transform living history to their agenda...that agenda is transmitted to the mindless Zionists who flock to the boards...the clarion call seems to declare "lie for Israel!!!"

It remains a salient component of the exchanges here that any level of appeal to the cold, hard facts is a futile effort in the case of Zionist dogma...the Jews who come here are mindless atomotons programmed by lies whose broader applications they scarcely begin to comprehend...Zionism has simply recognized that the facts place them at a considerable moral/ethical disadvantage...to this end they spare no expedient to transform living history to their agenda...that agenda is transmitted to the mindless Zionists who flock to the boards...the clarion call seems to declare "lie for Israel!!!"
The same things can be said about the Islamic terrorist loving disciples here who aren' Jews or Zionists.

The same things can be said about the Islamic terrorist loving disciples here who aren' Jews or Zionists.

old dude...are you truly so fundamentally clueless as to the broader dimensions of this conflict that you can reduce it to 'Muslims vs Jews'??? You apparently dislike being branded a mindless fool---yet you respond in the same limited way each and every time. I am not a Muslim, nor are any of the other anti-Zionists here...many of the most barbaric and immutable doctrinal components of Islam have their inspiration in the Jewish ethnocentrism and vitroil of the Talmud. I would advise you to attempt an expansion of your excruciatingly limited perspective...but I recognize there is scant little to work with

old dude...are you truly so fundamentally clueless as to the broader dimensions of this conflict that you can reduce it to 'Muslims vs Jews'??? You apparently dislike being branded a mindless fool---yet you respond in the same limited way each and every time. I am not a Muslim, nor are any of the other anti-Zionists here...many of the most barbaric and immutable doctrinal components of Islam have their inspiration in the Jewish ethnocentrism and vitroil of the Talmud. I would advise you to attempt an expansion of your excruciatingly limited perspective...but I recognize there is scant little to work with
I'm clueless about the Root Of The Problem? Islam vs. Sanity? Yup!

What about the PFLP?

What about the PFLP?
Who dat?

What about the PFLP?
Who dat?

Christian woman addresses 70,000 supporters in Gaza.

Palestinian Revolutionaries on International Women's Day
1268108240pflp_Shireen_women_day.JPG

A woman from Gaza: Shireen Said of the PFLP.

Over 400 Palestinian villages were cleansed and destroyed.

But there was no plan to do that.:cuckoo:

Many Arabs left but there is no evidence that the Israeli leadership had any plan to expel them. These are the facts.

Of course you would not notice that you make no sense.

Of course, I'm making sense. You should try to understand that your emotions, your desire to believe there was a plan to expel the Arabs does not constitute evidence there was one. Some people argue there must have been a plan to expel the Arabs since it would make sense. After all, the Jews wanted it to be a Jewish state, so naturally they would want to expel the Arabs, yet no evidence of a plan to do so has been uncovered. Some argue that the Israeli leaders wanted to make space for unfettered immigration of Jews to Israel, so naturally they would want to expel the Arabs, yet no plan to do so has been uncovered. Some argue that a large Arab population inside of the new Jewish state would be a fifth column of enemies that would threaten national security so it would make sense to expel them, yet no plan to do so has ever been uncovered. Some even argue that since some of the Jews had discussed expulsion, there must have been a plan to do so, yet no such plan has ever been uncovered.

Terrible things happen in all wars, many people are killed and many are displaced. In WWII, millions of Europeans were displaced, and after the war, those who had left the countries they now wanted to live in applied to those governments for permission to return. The Arabs who were displaced during Israel's War of Independence did not apply to the Israeli government for permission to return. Had the European refugees not acknowledged the sovereignty of the governments of the countries they wanted to live in, they and their descendants might still be living in refugee camps to this day.

These are the facts.

What about the PFLP?

Are you saing that the PFLP is the root of the problem?

Originally Posted by DreyfussRan:
old dude...are you truly so fundamentally clueless as to the broader dimensions of this conflict that you can reduce it to 'Muslims vs Jews'???

Quote: Originally Posted by Hossfly:

What about the PFLP?

Are you saing that the PFLP is the root of the problem?

Of course you missed the point.

Maybe but I can't read your mind, Princess, only your words.

Many Arabs left but there is no evidence that the Israeli leadership had any plan to expel them. These are the facts.

Of course, I'm making sense. You should try to understand that your emotions, your desire to believe there was a plan to expel the Arabs does not constitute evidence there was one. Some people argue there must have been a plan to expel the Arabs since it would make sense. After all, the Jews wanted it to be a Jewish state, so naturally they would want to expel the Arabs, yet no evidence of a plan to do so has been uncovered. Some argue that the Israeli leaders wanted to make space for unfettered immigration of Jews to Israel, so naturally they would want to expel the Arabs, yet no plan to do so has been uncovered. Some argue that a large Arab population inside of the new Jewish state would be a fifth column of enemies that would threaten national security so it would make sense to expel them, yet no plan to do so has ever been uncovered. Some even argue that since some of the Jews had discussed expulsion, there must have been a plan to do so, yet no such plan has ever been uncovered.

Terrible things happen in all wars, many people are killed and many are displaced. In WWII, millions of Europeans were displaced, and after the war, those who had left the countries they now wanted to live in applied to those governments for permission to return. The Arabs who were displaced during Israel's War of Independence did not apply to the Israeli government for permission to return. Had the European refugees not acknowledged the sovereignty of the governments of the countries they wanted to live in, they and their descendants might still be living in refugee camps to this day.

These are the facts.
THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE THEM...UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS NOT THE CASE...IT DEMANDS AN UNREASONABLE LEVEL OF BLUNT, BELLIGERENT STUPIDITY TO CONTINUE TO DENY WHAT IS BEING EXPLAINED TO YOU----WHAT IS BEING DOCUMENTED FROM INNUMERABLE SOURCES...BEN GURION EXECUTED PLAN ( D ) Dalet...the substance of this plan was to ethnically cleanse Palestine of its native Arab population...the man concedes this in his memoirs....all pre-state Zionist literature strategizes the intentional transfer of the Arab population...these are facts supported by evidence, you are merely a mindless propaganda vessel...do you understand the difference? Your stupidity stands blissfully apart from the other Zionist posters, some actually appear insightful when held up to you....sigh

These are the facts.
THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE THEM...UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS NOT THE CASE...IT DEMANDS AN UNREASONABLE LEVEL OF BLUNT, BELLIGERENT STUPIDITY TO CONTINUE TO DENY WHAT IS BEING EXPLAINED TO YOU----WHAT IS BEING DOCUMENTED FROM INNUMERABLE SOURCES...BEN GURION EXECUTED PLAN ( D ) Dalet...the substance of this plan was to ethnically cleanse Palestine of its native Arab population...the man concedes this in his memoirs....all pre-state Zionist literature strategizes the intentional transfer of the Arab population...these are facts supported by evidence, you are merely a mindless propaganda vessel...do you understand the difference? Your stupidity stands blissfully apart from the other Zionist posters, some actually appear insightful when held up to you....sigh

More bullshit. Pappe, convinced that that an expulsion plan existed but unable to find one, claimed that Plan Dalet was a coded message to field commanders to expel the Arabs, but in fact, Plan Dalet was just what it seemed to be, and order to secure Arab villages that lay in the paths of invading Arab armies so that they could not be used as enemy bases. The order only went out to commanders in the south where the Egyptian invasion was anticipated and in the north where the Syrian and Iraqi invasion was anticipated. Because the Israeli leadership anticipated attacks coming from all sides, it necessarily left the decision of whether the Arab villages should be occupied or evacuated to the field commanders. In the south, the commander did, unnecessarily, evacuate all the villages in his area, but in the north only those villages which resisted an Israeli military presence were evacuated.

Pappe, like you, was desperate to find an expulsion plan, and like you, allowed his imagination to run away with him.

These are the facts.

More bullshit. Pappe, convinced that that an expulsion plan existed but unable to find one, claimed that Plan Dalet was a coded message to field commanders to expel the Arabs, but in fact, Plan Dalet was just what it seemed to be, and order to secure Arab villages that lay in the paths of invading Arab armies so that they could not be used as enemy bases. The order only went out to commanders in the south where the Egyptian invasion was anticipated and in the north where the Syrian and Iraqi invasion was anticipated. Because the Israeli leadership anticipated attacks coming from all sides, it necessarily left the decision of whether the Arab villages should be occupied or evacuated to the field commanders. In the south, the commander did, unnecessarily, evacuate all the villages in his area, but in the north only those villages which resisted an Israeli military presence were evacuated.

Pappe, like you, was desperate to find an expulsion plan, and like you, allowed his imagination to run away with him.

LOL you two-toned imbecile, Pappe is irrelevant compared to Ben Gurion's concession in his memiors, or in fact any of the Zionist principals who acknolwedged the plan...or in fact the records...the british monitoring of radio broadcasts...the thouands of eyewitness accounts...or the ground data that clearly attests to Zionist forces seizing Arab property and driving the residents out....your problem is that you are a desperate fanatic and a compounded fool...but on an entire other disgusting level, it is notable that Jews rant and rave about the subject of Holocaust denial, but have little ethical concern with denying the ethnic cleansing of Palestine by the Jewish forces...

your idiocy and swagger tell me that you are Annika...maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it

LOL you two-toned imbecile, Pappe is irrelevant compared to Ben Gurion's concession in his memiors, or in fact any of the Zionist principals who acknolwedged the plan...or in fact the records...the british monitoring of radio broadcasts...the thouands of eyewitness accounts...or the ground data that clearly attests to Zionist forces seizing Arab property and driving the residents out....your problem is that you are a desperate fanatic and a compounded fool...but on an entire other disgusting level, it is notable that Jews rant and rave about the subject of Holocaust denial, but have little ethical concern with denying the ethnic cleansing of Palestine by the Jewish forces...

your idiocy and swagger tell me that you are Annika...maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it
It looks like we are going to have another Skitt trademark -- you two-toned imbecile (courtesy of the creative writing class). I guess Skitt just can't restrain himself from calling people names if they differ from his point of view. All of us have to remember that only the "brilliant" Skitt knows everything, and if you disagree with him, better get ready to hear him call you names. Actually name calling makes him feel good about himself. By the way, the Arabs who stayed in the area actually had assets and wealth and are now citizens of Israel. Skitt still hasn't told us how anyone in an area for only two years is native to that area. And if anyone believes that Skitt cares about the Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even other Muslims being ethnically cleansed from different Muslim countries, I have a bridge to sell you.

It looks like we are going to have another Skitt trademark -- you two-toned imbecile (courtesy of the creative writing class). I guess Skitt just can't restrain himself from calling people names if they differ from his point of view. All of us have to remember that only the "brilliant" Skitt knows everything, and if you disagree with him, better get ready to hear him call you names. Actually name calling makes him feel good about himself. By the way, the Arabs who stayed in the area actually had assets and wealth and are now citizens of Israel. Skitt still hasn't told us how anyone in an area for only two years is native to that area. And if anyone believes that Skitt cares about the Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even other Muslims being ethnically cleansed from different Muslim countries, I have a bridge to sell you.

It is obvious to all who have ever known him that this DreyfussAlsoRan character is just another of Skit's SNs and all his denials as well as the story of his 41 year residency in Jerusalem and position at the "University of Jerusalem" were just more of his lies. I suspect he's a forty-something fat boy who still lives in his mommy's basement with all his Nazi paraphenalia and toy soldiers.

Still more bullshit. There are is no concession on this point in Ben-Gurion's memoirs. There are no acknowledgments by "Zionist principals". This are just lies you get from propaganda sites intended to mislead weak minded bigots like yourself.
While there are some others like you who are desperate to believe that such a plan existed, no evidence that it did has ever been found.

These are the facts.

Forum List

Back