Assuming Gingrich Is Running:Can You Imagine A Gingrich/Christie Ticket? Unstoppable?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:cool:

It looks like Gingrich wants to run and plans on making the announcement soon. Let's say he does. He is an easy top three contender. Let's hope that Christie would at least consider a VP spot in insure a victory. In your opinion, what do you think of the Gingrich/Christie Ticket? This would definitely have Obama and Chris Matthews lose all of their "Tingly Sensations"!:lol:

And can you imagine Obama trying to debate either one? That would be like Bill Clinton Debating Elmer Fudd high on caffine:lol:

Clinton had an affair with a willing young lady. A lot differant than divorcing your wife as she is lying in the hospital dying of cancer. Gingrinch is about as low as it gets.

It looks like Gingrich wants to run and plans on making the announcement soon. Let's say he does. He is an easy top three contender. Let's hope that Christie would at least consider a VP spot in insure a victory. In your opinion, what do you think of the Gingrich/Christie Ticket? This would definitely have Obama and Chris Matthews lose all of their "Tingly Sensations"!:lol:

And can you imagine Obama trying to debate either one? That would be like Bill Clinton Debating Elmer Fudd high on caffine:lol:

Yeah I can imagine that debate.

I'd love to hear it.

Gingrich and Obama are both quite articulate.

Not sure which is quicker on his feet, so such a debate would be quite interesting.

The only way Gingrich could ever win is if the country goes so to hell in the next year that virtually any Republican could win.

Who wants that?

Gingrich has more baggage than Joan Rivers on a weekend getaway. Please, run Newt.

Gingrich said at the time he resigned in disgrace that it would take him 20 years to rehabilitate his image;

he's a little early thinking he's back now.

The bigger point here is that it shows the root problem of the GOP - the party seriously has to even think of going to Gingrich in their talent search? Seriously, a disgraced fat toad who wasn't even viewed favorably by most Americans BEFORE he was disgraced?

Seriously, this clown is in your lineup??

lol

Unstoppable in what way?

Unstoppable in what way?

Unstoppable in that I couldn't stop laughing at him

Unstoppable in what way?

I know, right? What, like, while rolling down a hill?

The OP has a Moniker that plainly states "EdShultzisFat" then thinks the combo of Gingrich/Christie is "unstoppable".

Does no one see the irony?

In any case..Newt comes with a ton of baggage and Christie is quickly losing his "luster". Couple that with the Republican attacks on Unions, attacks on women's abortion rights, and general nastiness..and well you have the perfect storm coming up in 2012. I initially thought that the Dems would just win the Presidency and lose the Senate. Now..I am not so sure.

Unstoppable in what way?

I know, right? What, like, while rolling down a hill?

Naw..running for the lunch counter.:lol:

Gingrinch? That morally challenged fat ass?

Yup. personal attacks are the way to go.

Remember Clinton?

I'm sure Clinton remembers Gingrich...

Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment
ABC News

Gingrich also acknowledged cheating on Ginther while leading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton for allegations of perjury involving the Paula Jones sexual harassment civil case and the president's affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Gingrich argued that the Clinton case was different from his personal transgressions.

Constantly espousing family values even while he carried on an affair, Gingrich linked his party to wholesome family values and Democrats to, well, something else.

Is the OP one of those people who goes on messageboards to pose as a tarded member of their political opposition?

Assuming Gingrich Is Running: Can You Imagine A Gingrich/Christie Ticket? Unstoppable?
No, perfect formula for assuring President Obama a second term.

Gingrich and Christie have no appeal whatsoever to Independent voters or to moderates, only to tea party absolutists. We would have Obama/McCain once again, with same results. Probably a worse beating though.

I wouldn't vote for either of these for POTUS. On any combination. On any ticket.

Is the OP one of those people who goes on messageboards to pose as a tarded member of their political opposition?

I say 'drop the gloves'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ4P3bhtR5E&playnext=1&list=PLFA19DE877005BF30"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ4P3bhtR5E&playnext=1&list=PLFA19DE877005BF30[/ame]

Forum List

Back