With Every GOP Candidate Carrying Some Unfavorable Attributes,Who Can We Agree On ??

You left out the part where you tell us who would make a better candidate than Romney

I dont know.When I think back to the last campaign I remember he was asked about Romny care, but I dont remember how it went for him. If he could get passed that he would probably do ok I guess. Then again, anyone would do better then Obama and as long as its not McCain again they will most likely win.

Your lack of enthusiasm for potential Republican candidates is daunting

What have any of them done to earn it ?

Well never the less, if no one else enters the arena and we are stuck with the current 6 or 7 candidates, it still looks like we are down to Huckabee and Gingrich,with Pawlenty a strong third. Palin and Romney have too many negatives. We may have to settle for one of these guys. and like I mentioned earlier, the GOP may have to push either Ryan/West or Rubio as VP to insure a victory. (kinda like when Kennedy needed Johnson in 1960):razz:

Well never the less, if no one else enters the arena and we are stuck with the current 6 or 7 candidates, it still looks like we are down to Huckabee and Gingrich,with Pawlenty a strong third. Palin and Romney have too many negatives. We may have to settle for one of these guys. and like I mentioned earlier, the GOP may have to push either Ryan/West or Rubio as VP to insure a victory. (kinda like when Kennedy needed Johnson in 1960):razz:

What you said. It reminds me of that south park episode ware they had to vote on a new school mascot. There choices were a big fat douche or a giant turd sandwich. I feel that's ware we will be when its election time 2012.

Anyone who runs will become the new Hitler. A nice guy will become the most evil monster on the planet.

We will find out things about them they don't even know about themselves. Heh, heh.

Strange when you contrast that with the fact we know little or next to nothing about Obama even to this day. That's why folks are able to speculate on his background because no details came out before he won, and nothing definitive has come out since.

What a load of dingos' kidneys. :rofl:

Several reasons a military man

Man?

would side with Obama. Number one is you're not from this country.

Hmm, I'm not? News to me.

The other reasons are not exactly politically correct to mention.

Go right ahead, we aren't politically correct here.

You know damned well I'm right.

I know damned well you are wrong and you're whining about not knowing about Obama is quite laughable.

Thread Summation:

1) The Republicans got no one.

2) Doesn't matter, the LMSM is out to get us anyways.

3) Any "decent" Republican is afraid to run because of that mean LMSM.

The GOP choose who ever the left wing media picks for them.

faux news is left wing?

newscorp is left wing?

the insane rightwingnut blogs are left wing?

You just proved the point. Fox news and the right wing Blogs did not choose McCain. The liberal Press did. He was an attempt to "moderate"

lol

Last time around Obama won because it was McCain who ran against him. He got there on the "anyone but him" vote. Obama is in trouble here, and can lose for the very same reason he won. The question is, what republican gets in there ? None who the news call front runners stir much confidence in me. They all come of wanting to beat Obama rather then fixing the big mess he made.

Thread Summation:

The Dems have nothing but empty-suits.

Each one is a bigger liar then the last.

No Republican in his right mind would run because the media would crucify him with bullshit and hyperbole.

Far Left Demorats claim that the GOP has no one that can topple Ubama ? how would they know? they have no idea who will embarrass Obama in the 2012 Debate. Everybody agrees that Gingrich or Huckabee will put Obama to shame in the next presidential debates,,,and it looks like Gingrich is about to make his announcement soon! At least Gingrich doesn't say Uh,Uhm,,Err ...like Beavis and Butthead!

Far Left Demorats claim that the GOP has no one that can topple Ubama ? how would they know? they have no idea who will embarrass Obama in the 2012 Debate. Everybody agrees that Gingrich or Huckabee will put Obama to shame in the next presidential debates,,,and it looks like Gingrich is about to make his announcement soon! At least Gingrich doesn't say Uh,Uhm,,Err ...like Beavis and Butthead!

But he does have affairs on his wife who's in the hospital recovery from cancer operations. He then had an affair on his 2nd wife in the 90's, ironically around the same time as Clinton. Now while I personally don't care about a politician's personal life-as long as it doesn't interfere with their governance, I think that would deeply hurt his chances.

I'm not sure if Obama could win-it's a long way until 2012, but I think the GOP's biggest problem is the rift between the old blood, and the new blood coming in (tea party). This may splinter the party too much in 2012.

But he does have affairs on his wife who's in the hospital recovery from cancer operations. He then had an affair on his 2nd wife in the 90's, ironically around the same time as Clinton. Now while I personally don't care about a politician's personal life-as long as it doesn't interfere with their governance, I think that would deeply hurt his chances.

I'm not sure if Obama could win-it's a long way until 2012, but I think the GOP's biggest problem is the rift between the old blood, and the new blood coming in (tea party). This may splinter the party too much in 2012.

Good point.

So What if he had affairs? Who Hasn't? And who doesn't love Presidential Affairs? If it wasn't for Bill Clintons affairs, he would be kinda boring. All those affairs that were disclosed in those 8 years were a blessing for comedians! Have you noticed how Boring Obama is being he can't have any affairs so long as his husband Michelle has him on a leash?

I will say that I was pissed when Pence,,Followed By Thune decided not to run, that was my Dream Ticket (either combination)

Now with the remaining 5/6/7 candidates, my next choice is Gingrich,followed by Huckabee.

does this make me a wuss? lol:lol:
Scratch Huckfinnabee.

:eusa_whistle:

Can you just picture Palin and Bachmann running, and often running as a duo? they would fill any arena with every 35 year old dude in town in any metropolitan city(Including me):cuckoo:

Even Obama may get his usual 5 inch rise from those two hot conservative ladies:eusa_shhh:

Every 35 year old wingnut, you mean? She's at about 4% in polling now. None of your repubs want to run because they are all BORING! It would be a wasted effort, money and time.

Anyone who runs will become the new Hitler. A nice guy will become the most evil monster on the planet.
....And.....

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Summation:

The Republicans have an uphill battle because of all of the lies that the media will unleash against them or the simple fact that conservatives won't settle for a lying piece of shit that looks good in a suit. It's pretty hard to resist the urge to lie or exaggerate in politics, so by that measure GOP candidates are at a disadvantage. Democrat voters don't care all that much about being misled. To them it's an acceptable evil just as long as an evil conservative doesn't win. So they'll vote for the most worthless scum-bag out there just to keep an evil Republican from winning.

What this means, Mr. Smartass, is that nobody that doesn't play the media's game, meaning the left, gets a chance to even run, much less win.

I guess you're really proud that our selection process is no better then countries like Russia, Venezuela, and Iran.

The best people don't have a chance. So what kind of government will you get under those conditions?

Like I said before, the Dems don't have anything but liars and empty suits. They don't even bother to find somebody that has character. They just build up some schmuck's image and make him look better then he is and all of the good leaders never get in the game. So I wouldn't act so smug if I were you. You get the kind of government your dumb ass deserves.

Last edited:
It is TOO EARLY to discuss GOP candidates because nobody has declared yet

Naming a Republican now means that Liberals will have someone to ridicule. All GOP potential candidates will lay low until August 2012 so that they do not have to speak to the Lamestream Media
Yeah....especially when White Wing radio is so-much-more conserva-friendly.

Just ask Huckfinnabee.

544.gif

Every 35 year old wingnut, you mean? She's at about 4% in polling now. None of your repubs want to run because they are all BORING! It would be a wasted effort, money and time.

We will find out things about them they don't even know about themselves. Heh, heh.

Strange when you contrast that with the fact we know little or next to nothing about Obama even to this day. That's why folks are able to speculate on his background because no details came out before he won, and nothing definitive has come out since.
No, no...I think they are moving on from WW2, they will demonize whatever candidate as Bush, having established that Bush is Hitler.
Yeah....how wise, it was, for "conservatives" to constantly talk-about/trash Old Europe.

asshole-bush.jpg

Hey, shitstain. Your link is to Media Matters with no specific article highlighted. It doesn't work ether, can't hear the audio.
You STILL haven't up-graded???!!!!

computer.jpg

eusa_doh.gif
I have never seen you post anything other then this useless type of offering.

Maybe you can come out of your dementia long enough to post some original thoughts of your own rather then pics or vids you stole off the net. It like talking to a child here.
No doubt.....especially when shitstain is as creative as they're capable.

Romney/West would be an interesting ticket.

Romny is an asshole and a dream candidate to the Dems. They will tear him a new one over Romny care, just like Obama will get ripped over his health care bill.
....At least until folks-like-you are challenged to point-out which part(s) of Health Care reform you find so troubling.....

HERE

.....after which you.....
916.gif

Ya' got nothin'.

827.gif

Forum List

Back