With Every GOP Candidate Carrying Some Unfavorable Attributes,Who Can We Agree On ??

Anyone who runs will become the new Hitler. A nice guy will become the most evil monster on the planet.

We will find out things about them they don't even know about themselves. Heh, heh.

Strange when you contrast that with the fact we know little or next to nothing about Obama even to this day. That's why folks are able to speculate on his background because no details came out before he won, and nothing definitive has come out since.

What a load of dingos' kidneys. :rofl:

Several reasons a military man would side with Obama. Number one is you're not from this country. The other reasons are not exactly politically correct to mention. You know damned well I'm right.

Gee.....how cryptic......

249.gif

Far Left Demorats claim that the GOP has no one that can topple Ubama ? how would they know? they have no idea who will embarrass Obama in the 2012 Debate. Everybody agrees that Gingrich or Huckabee will put Obama to shame in the next presidential debates,,,and it looks like Gingrich is about to make his announcement soon! At least Gingrich doesn't say Uh,Uhm,,Err ...like Beavis and Butthead!

But he does have affairs on his wife who's in the hospital recovery from cancer operations. He then had an affair on his 2nd wife in the 90's, ironically around the same time as Clinton. Now while I personally don't care about a politician's personal life-as long as it doesn't interfere with their governance, I think that would deeply hurt his chances.

I'm not sure if Obama could win-it's a long way until 2012, but I think the GOP's biggest problem is the rift between the old blood, and the new blood coming in (tea party). This may splinter the party too much in 2012.

I love it when the opposition talks about our demise when they have a shit-load of problems themselves.

You still gotta run Osama again. That's got to be depressing.

The choice between Gingrich and Obama is the choice between a intelligent patriot who had some indiscretions yet doesn't need a teleprompter going against an anti-business radical who wants to usher in the demise of the United States as a world power, and regularly talks to known terrorists, communists, and scam-artists, does nothing but starts trouble every time he opens his mouth.

Gingrich will clean Obama's clock.

Course the MSM and the left will demonize Gingrich to the point that Sarah Palin will be like a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Thread Summation:

1) The Republicans got no one.

2) Doesn't matter, the LMSM is out to get us anyways.

3) Any "decent" Republican is afraid to run because of that mean LMSM.

The Republicans have an uphill battle because of all of the lies that the media will unleash against them or the simple fact that conservatives won't settle for a lying piece of shit that looks good in a suit. It's pretty hard to resist the urge to lie or exaggerate in politics, so by that measure GOP candidates are at a disadvantage. Democrat voters don't care all that much about being misled. To them it's an acceptable evil just as long as an evil conservative doesn't win. So they'll vote for the most worthless scum-bag out there just to keep an evil Republican from winning.

What this means, Mr. Smartass, is that nobody that doesn't play the media's game, meaning the left, gets a chance to even run, much less win.

I guess you're really proud that our selection process is no better then countries like Russia, Venezuela, and Iran.

The best people don't have a chance. So what kind of government will you get under those conditions?

Like I said before, the Dems don't have anything but liars and empty suits. They don't even bother to find somebody that has character. They just build up some schmuck's image and make him look better then he is and all of the good leaders never get in the game. So I wouldn't act so smug if I were you. You get the kind of government your dumb ass deserves.

I agree so much with that empty suit part. Obama has looked like a deer in the head lights here lately. He puts me in the mind of carter, but worse. You have 400 Marines headed to a parking space off of the coast of Libia, No leadership on a budget (even a screwed up Obama Budget) . Its a good time foe a candidate to step forward. I think the public is also on to the DNC supporting media as well, so they can hit who ever comes out all they want, I just dont think it will do any good. What ever candidate has some back bone, and will stop handing my money out to bums has my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Summation:

The Republicans have an uphill battle because of all of the lies that the media will unleash against them or the simple fact that conservatives won't settle for a lying piece of shit that looks good in a suit. It's pretty hard to resist the urge to lie or exaggerate in politics, so by that measure GOP candidates are at a disadvantage. Democrat voters don't care all that much about being misled. To them it's an acceptable evil just as long as an evil conservative doesn't win. So they'll vote for the most worthless scum-bag out there just to keep an evil Republican from winning.

What this means, Mr. Smartass, is that nobody that doesn't play the media's game, meaning the left, gets a chance to even run, much less win.

I guess you're really proud that our selection process is no better then countries like Russia, Venezuela, and Iran.

The best people don't have a chance. So what kind of government will you get under those conditions?

Like I said before, the Dems don't have anything but liars and empty suits. They don't even bother to find somebody that has character. They just build up some schmuck's image and make him look better then he is and all of the good leaders never get in the game. So I wouldn't act so smug if I were you. You get the kind of government your dumb ass deserves.

I agree so much with that empty suit part. Obama has looked like a deer in the head lights here lately. He puts me in the mind of carter, but worse. You have 400 Marines headed to a parking space off of the coast of Libia, No leadership on a budget (even a screwed up Obama Budget) . Its a good time foe a candidate to step forward. I think the public is also on to the DNC supporting media as well, so they can hit who ever comes out all they want, I just dont think it will do any good. What ever candidate has some back bone, and will stop handing my money out to bums has my vote.

Problem is the country is still split. Everyone knows Obama's obvious weaknesses. Anyone who surfaces will at first appear to be a good option. Then the bull shit will come out and they will start chipping away at the guy's favorables to the point where Obama will be close enough that a his union folks will be able to steal a few states. It's gonna be close. Obama's state run media will start slobbering all over him again and Obama will start making it look like he's getting something done finally. It'll all be just a show.

faux news is left wing?

newscorp is left wing?

the insane rightwingnut blogs are left wing?

You just proved the point. Fox news and the right wing Blogs did not choose McCain. The liberal Press did. He was an attempt to "moderate"

lol

Last time around Obama won because it was McCain who ran against him. He got there on the "anyone but him" vote. Obama is in trouble here, and can lose for the very same reason he won. The question is, what republican gets in there ? None who the news call front runners stir much confidence in me. They all come of wanting to beat Obama rather then fixing the big mess he made.
Ah, yes......Obama's big mess..... :eusa_whistle:

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Far Left Demorats claim that the GOP has no one that can topple Ubama ? how would they know? they have no idea who will embarrass Obama in the 2012 Debate.
....As if "conservatives" haven't TRIED!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Far Left Demorats claim that the GOP has no one that can topple Ubama ? how would they know? they have no idea who will embarrass Obama in the 2012 Debate. Everybody agrees that Gingrich or Huckabee will put Obama to shame in the next presidential debates,,,and it looks like Gingrich is about to make his announcement soon! At least Gingrich doesn't say Uh,Uhm,,Err ...like Beavis and Butthead!

But he does have affairs on his wife who's in the hospital recovery from cancer operations. He then had an affair on his 2nd wife in the 90's, ironically around the same time as Clinton. Now while I personally don't care about a politician's personal life-as long as it doesn't interfere with their governance, I think that would deeply hurt his chances.

I'm not sure if Obama could win-it's a long way until 2012, but I think the GOP's biggest problem is the rift between the old blood, and the new blood coming in (tea party). This may splinter the party too much in 2012.
MAY splinter??!!!!

:eusa_eh:

So What if he had affairs? Who Hasn't?
My first guess would be you.

Ya' gotta get laid, first....and, you sound like one o' those young-punks who are always talkin'/dreamin'-about-it.....but, are gettin' the least.​

Last edited:
Thread Summation:

The Republicans have an uphill battle because of all of the lies that the media will unleash against them or the simple fact that conservatives won't settle for a lying piece of shit that looks good in a suit.
You mean......again?? :eusa_eh:

reaganmakessillyface.gif

:eusa_whistle:

In summary. The Republicans have a very weak field of potential candidates and are willing to concede 2012 to Obama if they can win the Senate

They will highlight some up and comers in the party (Rubio, Christie, Brown) in anticipation of a historically weak field of Democrats in 2016

I love it when the opposition talks about our demise when they have a shit-load of problems themselves.

You still gotta run Osama again. That's got to be depressing.
Yeah....how depressing to have accomplished a....

Record-Breaking Presidency.....

....in less-than 4 years!!!

827.gif

Problem is the country is still split. Everyone knows Obama's obvious weaknesses.
Yeah.....so many weaknesses (besides being Black), that you forgot to list-them-all.

Ya' got nothin'......

827.gif

In summary. The Republicans have a very weak field of potential candidates and are willing to concede 2012 to Obama if they can win the Senate

They will highlight some up and comers in the party (Rubio, Christie, Brown) in anticipation of a historically weak field of Democrats in 2016
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

url

:eusa_whistle:

That may be. You dont get any more jaded then me and the crowed I run with when it comes to politics. This morning I was headed into my part time job/hobbyand stopped at starbucks for a cup of coffie. The kids I over herd the kids going on about Obama and how bad he sucked and all the normal crap. I dont think that the public at large will want 4 more years of a govrenment that is incompetant and in capable of getting anything done. If it was not for Obamas color, he would be getting hammered pretty bad about now. They cant leave him in there because he will drive the country into the ground to spite the other party. Its tough to call, thats for sure.

Right now just about any Democrat looks better then Osamer save Pelosi.

This idiot is too fucked up to get a second term. Hillary is gonna threaten to run against him.

The press would appreciate having a Democrap they don't have to work so hard to make look Presidential.

Republicans, as a whole, are unenthusiastic about their potential candidates.

The only Republicans with an enthusistic base are Sarah Palin and Ron Paul. Their collective problem is that very few voters outside their limited base will support them in a general election.

Come primary season, the majority of republicans will compromise on Mitt Romney

Republicans, as a whole, are unenthusiastic about their potential candidates.

The only Republicans with an enthusistic base are Sarah Palin and Ron Paul. Their collective problem is that very few voters outside their limited base will support them in a general election.

Come primary season, the majority of republicans will compromise on Mitt Romney

Gingrich and Huckabee would smoke Obama today.

The support you are referring came from the CPAC convention and that farse was not representative of the true support of the Republican base.

Forum List

Back