Assholes Not Activists

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what you liberals are showing America. And more and more are seeing it. The rally you shut down? Big deal, his polls are now up more and why?
Because America saw assholes NOT activists. You removed somebodies RIGHT to free speech AND busted up a public gathering that was legal. You took away America's voice.

But your being assholes did not stop there. This little story picked up by another member here.
Kansas U #BLM: Sororiety selling candy fundraiser for cancer kids is a racist microaggression
BLM trying to prevent college students from raising money for kids with cancer.
That IS scum level assholes.

That is a group YOU pander to, willing to disrupt a DYING child's treatment because they see it as racist. What f#cking color is cancer anyway? I myself have been through it twice. ALL colors in that room, ALL fighting for one thing. LIFE.
But the Ni99ers say its racist to save children from cancer. And they were ni99ers, all of them.

Trump now stands at 45% and is well on his way to 60 or 65%. And all you have to do is find a mirror to see who is doing it. Here you are yelling racist at Trump the SAME day you are protesting voluntary funding for kids with cancer because YOU say its racist.

Someone has to look at you and just tell you the truth and if its me? Oh well.
So let me just break this down to you liberal f#ck wits in terms you might be able to understand.

1, ILLEGALS are NOT a race, its a CRIMINAL action by people.
2, Freedom of speech is not limited to race, it's a f#cking right.
3, Freedom to gather is not a race, it's a f#cking right.
4, Cancer is not a race, it's willing to kill ANYBODY.

You are NOT activists. You ARE assholes and the sooner you are treated as such the better America will be.

Fury

• Banned
2016 North Carolina Republican Primary
High Point University / SurveyUSA

March 9-10, 2016

734 likely Republican primary voters

Margin of error: +/- 3.7

R Donald Trump 48%
R Ted Cruz 28%
R John Kasich 12%
R Marco Rubio 8%
Undecided 2%
Other 1%
No preference

Read more: Latest Poll Results: 2016 Elections, Approval Ratings & Issues
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

2016 Florida Republican Primary
Mason-Dixon Polling & Research, Inc.

March 7-9, 2016

700 likely Republican primary voters

Margin of error: +/- 3.8

R Donald Trump 36%
R Marco Rubio 30%
R Ted Cruz 17%
R John Kasich 8%
Undecided

2016 Florida Republican Primary
Fox News Poll (Anderson Robbins Research and Shaw & Company Research)

March 5-8, 2016

813 likely Republican primary voters

Margin of error: +/- 3.5

R Donald Trump 43%
R Marco Rubio 20%
R Ted Cruz 16%
R John Kasich 10%
Don't know 6%
Other 5%
None of the above

Trump support among White folks:

whites.png

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

these people are quite simply home grown American terrorists, nothing more, nothing less

When a black man commits armed robbery and then tries to attack a police officer, and is then turned into a martyr/hero - that tells us us all we need to know

the protests in Chicago were shameful, but those people aren't ashamed They are proud to disrupt the process, the Bernie supporters weren't much better, but at least did not seem to be ready to engage in violence

Last edited:
  • Banned
these people are quite simply home grown American terrorists, nothing more, nothing less

When a black man commits that armed robbery and then tries to attack a police officer, and is then turned into a martyr/hero - that tells us us all we need to know

the protests in Chicago were shameful, but those people aren't ashamed They are proud to disrupt the process, the Bernie supporters weren't much better, but at least did not seem to be ready to engage in violence
You know when I was growing up it was standard policy to shoot looters. Rioters and arsonists same thing. We need to bring that back.

The fact that there are people in this country that view protesters as terrorists, is proof that we need a anti-inbreeding campaign

When were these ever other than active assholes?? It was common for thugs to attack police at "Peace" ralliues in the 70s as well. And who did the media "report" on?? Police brutality!! Oldest scumliberal tactics ever!!

Greg

The fact that there are people in this country that view protesters as terrorists, is proof that we need a anti-inbreeding campaign

So you never said the Protesters in Oregon were terrorists?? You are one of the few libtards that didn't in that case.

Greg

The insurgents in Oregon took over public buildings and declared war on the United States, because they didn't get to use public lands for free. Protesters in Chicago brought banners to a fascist political event, and were attacked by fascists.

I see that since you are not aware of these facts, you must only watch far-right news sources. G'day.

Fortunately the savage "community organizer" had nothing on his punches so nobody was hurt.

let's see, citizens were attempting to come together for a peaceful rally being held by a candidate for president

said rally had to be cancelled due to threats of violence & security concerns

protesters were using the threat of violence to intimidate others from holding a peaceful rally

seems like textbook terror tactics to me

Do you feel the same about tea party protests??
...or is that different

So you never said the Protesters in Oregon were terrorists?? You are one of the few libtards that didn't in that case.

Greg

The insurgents in Oregon took over public buildings and declared war on the United States, because they didn't get to use public lands for free. Protesters in Chicago brought banners to a fascist political event, and were attacked by fascists.

I see that since you are not aware of these facts, you must only watch far-right news sources. G'day.

So you DID call them terrorists!! lol. Let's see what the Courts have to say about Free Speech in America. I recall ZERO threats made by the protesters at all; they did say they would defend themselves. From what I can gather the ONLY shots fired were by the FBI.

The proof of the pudding old son!!

Greg

Greg

The BBC is a "far right" news source?? lmao

Nope; it's simply that facts are NOT your friend.

Greg

Forum List

Back