20% of Trump supporters think freeing the slaves in 1865 was a bad idea

Wow that is some really biased and incorrect reporting by that Time reporter.
Nothing new, but amazingly this kind of yellow journalism continues to dupe many on the Left. It is all about demonizing your political opponent to keep your voters in line. Divide and conquer should be their motto.

As I recall the Democratic Party was pretty pissed with the Emancipation Proclamation and after-all, Lincoln wasn't cowardly assassinated by Republicans...

mmm. let me think.. Jim Crow Laws, KKK, hangings .. yup, Democrats weren't happy and laws were broken then also...

As I recall the Democratic Party was pretty pissed with the Emancipation Proclamation and after-all, Lincoln wasn't cowardly assassinated by Republicans...

mmm. let me think.. Jim Crow Laws, KKK, hangings .. yup, Democrats weren't happy and laws were broken then also...

Violation!

Only leftists are allowed to go back in history to support their points. Didn't you know that?

Violation!

Only leftists are allowed to go back in history to support their points. Didn't you know that?

I'm fed up with left wing race baiting imbeciles...:tongue-44:

The media tells them what to think and they salivate...

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

Last edited:
Every day you see reasons to hate the left. Here we go. Wake up, come to this board and I see how the left wing losers are being fed bullshit.

What a bunch of fucking desperate cocksuckers. All of them. They are so embarrassing.

It is actually fucking hilarious. ALL of their attempts are blowing up in their face. All of them.

The most famous actor in America killed Lincoln, who was referred to as a war monger.

Every day you see reasons to hate the left. Here we go. Wake up, come to this board and I see how the left wing losers are being fed bullshit.

What a bunch of fucking desperate cocksuckers. All of them. They are so embarrassing.

It is actually fucking hilarious. ALL of their attempts are blowing up in their face. All of them.
You should not hate them. They are merely dupes...duped by the media and the establishment.

If one is not very bright and tends to believe that Trump is another Hitler, as the media and establishment has proclaimed, one will likely believe the lies and do something stupid.

typical for left wing fringest to be race baiting pimps

where are the specific poll questions about the emancipation proclamation?

were they asking about constitutionality? was this a question they asked just South Carolinians?

and why ask this question, if for no other reason to promote divisiveness?

interesting that my friends on the left want to talk about this, a non issue that actually affects no one and changes no lives; in a feeble effort to divert attention away from last night's racist and violent protest that actually prevented citizens from participating in the political process.

were they asking about constitutionality? was this a question they asked just South Carolinians?

interesting that my friends on the left want to talk about this, a non issue that actually affects no one and changes no lives; in a feeble effort to divert attention away from last night's racist and violent protest that actually prevented citizens from participating in the political process.
As you state, the goal of this poll was to create division. Dividing Americans is what many in the media and the establishment do on a daily basis. Some of us can see this and others can't.

You should not hate them. They are merely dupes...duped by the media and the establishment.

If one is not very bright and tends to believe that Trump is another Hitler, as the media and establishment has proclaimed, one will likely believe the lies and do something stupid.
If they were just ignorant, then fine. However, in todays world where they have no excuse (especially the losers that post here) due to ALL of the information that they have that outside of the mainstream then I am sorry.

They are WILLFULLY ignorant and they are absolute enemies to this country that they admit they hate. I hate them with every fiber of my being.

They are all such pieces of shit.

As you state, the goal of this poll was to create division. Dividing Americans is what many in the media and the establishment do on a daily basis. Some of us can see this and others can't.

That is all they do my friend. That, is all they do. They know nothing else.

Forum List

Back