Asshole cop not doing good LEO's a favor

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Hopefully this asshole will be prosecuted for assault and fired.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What was he thinking??
I guess the "move over law" was ignored by the bikers and he got pissed off.... I am not condoning his action, just saying....

The problem is the gas wafted into the pickup truck with a pregnant woman and the asshole didn't give a shit. Thus, we know he lacks brains as the pepper spray HAS to go into the truck based on the turbulence from the passing bikes....and he's an insensitive asshole. She had done nothing wrong and he gassed her, not them.

It appears the cop sprayed cologne into traffic. Is there more video? Because I think I missed the assault part.

What was he thinking??
I guess the "move over law" was ignored by the bikers and he got pissed off.... I am not condoning his action, just saying....

The problem is the gas wafted into the pickup truck with a pregnant woman and the asshole didn't give a shit. Thus, we know he lacks brains as the pepper spray HAS to go into the truck based on the turbulence from the passing bikes....and he's an insensitive asshole. She had done nothing wrong and he gassed her, not them.

I'd say the biggest problem is that pepper spraying people riding motorcycles could easily lead to a potentially fatal accident. This dude is SO fired.

It appears the cop sprayed cologne into traffic. Is there more video? Because I think I missed the assault part.

I suggest you learn something before you make a silly statement like that. OC pepper spray has a distinctive color. And lo and behold that is what was sprayed. Knowledge is a wonderful thing. You should get some.

I suggest you learn something before you make a silly statement like that. OC pepper spray has a distinctive color. And lo and behold that is what was sprayed. Knowledge is a wonderful thing. You should get some.
Boy is my face red. I failed to read up on the case and know exactly what pepper spray looks like before I watched your 40 second video. Thanks for sharing.

Boy is my face red. I failed to read up on the case and know exactly what pepper spray looks like before I watched your 40 second video. Thanks for sharing.

Glad to be of help. Like I said, jumping in with both feet when not knowing what you're talking about is a sure way to get burned. As you just learned.

Glad to be of help. Like I said, jumping in with both feet when not knowing what you're talking about is a sure way to get burned. As you just learned.
You didn't listen to what I said at all. Oh well. It's not a total loss. At least one of us learned something.

The biker just happen to be recording video, and in passing the Cop; he focused on him..... And continued to focus on the Cop after being past him- while driving a motorcycle at about 55 miles per hour.

Ohhhhhh Kayyyyyy. ( roll eyes )

Questionable video in my opinion.

Shadow 355

At least one of us learned something.

That the video is possibly " manipulated " .

No Law Enforcement Officer in his right mind is going to incite a fight between himself and a large number of people unnecessarily. That's what the Officer did.

Shadow 355

The biker just happen to be recording video, and in passing the Cop; he focused on him..... And continued to focus on the Cop after being past him- while driving a motorcycle at about 55 miles per hour.

Ohhhhhh Kayyyyyy. ( roll eyes )

Questionable video in my opinion.

Shadow 355

Almost everyone has a Go Pro these days and all they did was take the existing video and zero in on the relevant subject matter so no, this is legit and the cop is toast.

No Law Enforcement Officer in his right mind is going to incite a fight between himself and a large number of people unnecessarily. That's what the Officer did.

Shadow 355

This was a motorcycle club. Rice burners and they are non violent. Had it been a bunch of Mongols or HA I would agree with you. However it wasn't. Add to that the fact the woman in the pickup truck HAD VERIFIABLE SYMPTOMS, and once again, the cop's an asshole, and he's toast.

Shadow 355
Agreed. It is curious that a biker just happened to be taping this little vignette with such intriguing attention to detail.... And I learned what pepper spray looks like!

Last edited:

Shadow 355
Agreed. It is curious that a biker just happened to be taping this little vignette with such intriguing attention to detail.... And I learned what pepper spray looks like!

I seen a yellow spray come from the can. All the pepper sprays I have seen, is white; or a reddish paste that has the form of shaving cream. And I have been in Public Safety for 23 years.

Shadow 355

What was he thinking??

I'd say the biggest problem is that pepper spraying people riding motorcycles could easily lead to a potentially fatal accident. This dude is SO fired.

Naah. He'll probably get a paid vacation...err, "suspension", then go back to endangering the public.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that will end up being a department policy violation.

You're fired!

Forum List

Back