Assault on Waco

Yes and all that would seem to indicate a government conspiracy and cover up. And yet, millions of Americans continue to believe whatever the government and the state run media tell them.

CRAZY!!!

I've done a huge amount of research on McVeigh. Much of what Whitehall posted is simply inaccurate.

First off, McVeigh's primary accomplice, Terry Nichols, was apprehended, arrested and convicted. Nichols is serving a life sentence for his role. It was the FACT that Nichols was caught that led to the investigation of the connection between McVeigh, Elohim City and Al Qaeda. Nichols went to an Al Qaeda training camp in the Philippines, where he learned the art of terrorist bombing, that he used in planning the OKC attack.

There was extensive investigation into the McVeigh conspiracy, which came out of a terrorist group known as "Elohim City," a neo-Nazi group with ties to Hamas. Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda. Hatred of Jews was the main tenet.

The myth that there were no ATF agents killed is similar to the one claiming that no Jews were in the Twin Towers on 9/11 - it's a complete falsehood. Of the 168 dead, 19 worked for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. It was a Federal building, 99 of the victims were Federal employees.

Yes and all that would seem to indicate a government conspiracy and cover up. And yet, millions of Americans continue to believe whatever the government and the state run media tell them.

CRAZY!!!

I've done a huge amount of research on McVeigh. Much of what Whitehall posted is simply inaccurate.

First off, McVeigh's primary accomplice, Terry Nichols, was apprehended, arrested and convicted. Nichols is serving a life sentence for his role. It was the FACT that Nichols was caught that led to the investigation of the connection between McVeigh, Elohim City and Al Qaeda. Nichols went to an Al Qaeda training camp in the Philippines, where he learned the art of terrorist bombing, that he used in planning the OKC attack.

There was extensive investigation into the McVeigh conspiracy, which came out of a terrorist group known as "Elohim City," a neo-Nazi group with ties to Hamas. Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda. Hatred of Jews was the main tenet.

The myth that there were no ATF agents killed is similar to the one claiming that no Jews were in the Twin Towers on 9/11 - it's a complete falsehood. Of the 168 dead, 19 worked for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. It was a Federal building, 99 of the victims were Federal employees.

I agree with you. My point was the government has never come clean on the bombing. I suspect they are hiding information.

Do you think the government has released all the information on McVeigh and the bombing?

It isn't up to the perp to decide if an order is lawful. It is up to the Courts

In this case, the courts determined that the BATF lacked any credible basis for a warrant.

When Davy Aguilera of the BATF applied for a search warrant, they were refused. Here is why;

{While [agents] Skinner and Aguilera pored through McMahon's records, the dealer excused himself and telephoned Koresh. "I told him there were ATF agents at my house asking a lot of questions about him," McMahon said. "He said, 'If there's a problem, tell them to come out here. If they want to see my guns, they're more than welcome.'"

"So I walked back in the room, holding the cordless phone and said, 'I've got [Koresh] on the phone. If you'd like to go out there and see those guns, you're more than welcome to.' They looked at each other and Aguilera got real paranoid, shaking his head and whispering, "No, no!'" so I went back to the phone and told David they wouldn't be coming out.'" (Pate, 1993e:37)

On its face, such an invitation suggests (1) no warrant was needed, nor was an assault with 76 BATF agents; (2) Koresh either was in compliance with federal gun laws, believed he was in compliance, or believed he could hide any violations from invited guests. It has been suggested that accepting such invitations violates normal investigative techniques. There are, however, a few arguments against that explanation.}

The Tragedy at Waco

The BATF was only able to obtain an inspection warrant for "improper storage" of explosives based on an affidavit (U.S. Dept. of Treasury, 1993:26, 186) from a United Parcel Service (UPS) driver reported to the McLennan County sheriff's office of several deliveries of firearms components and explosives which the driver found suspicious.

This is not the arrest and search warrant the BATF later perjured itself by claiming they had, and would not confer a "no knock" authority to the BATF, which is a regulatory agency in the first place.

Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State,136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S.,177 U.S. 529. The Court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed.”

Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest (many more Precedent at the link)

Paulie and I discovered this during a discussion a few years ago... http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...e-for-taking-their-picture-2.html#post2650335

Forum List

Back