What if the south had won the civil war?

Brandon

Rookie
Jan 24, 2013
I was watching this fake documentary, about what would happing if the south had won the civil war? because you know if slave's were never freed, the democratic party who wanted to keep slavery would be for the rich, and the Republican party would be for the poor, i'm saying this because i know not a lot of people don't like the Republican's especially the celebrity's who say their rich, snobs ironically their rich, it made me thinking? if the south had won the war, the Republican's would of been for poor and slavery and almost everybody would hate the democratic party, including some of the movie stars and come to think of it, Obama would of never been president but i'm glad they freed the slaves i'm just saying. :eusa_whistle:

I was watching this fake documentary, about what would happing if the south had won the civil war? because you know if slave's were never freed, the democratic party who wanted to keep slavery would be for the rich, and the Republican party would be for the poor, i'm saying this because i know not a lot of people don't like the Republican's especially the celebrity's who say their rich, snobs ironically their rich, it made me thinking? if the south had won the war, the Republican's would of been for poor and slavery and almost everybody would hate the democratic party, including some of the movie stars and come to think of it, Obama would of never been president but i'm glad they freed the slaves i'm just saying. :eusa_whistle:

Anything by Spike Lee is BS. Watch something else. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.S.A.:_The_Confederate_States_of_America

Whether or not the South had won the war, slavery would be over. Slaves are simply too expensive when compared to machines. The industrial revolution would have ended slavery in any case. After all, England had slaves, France had slaves. Slaves were throughout Europe and slavery ended there.

The states of the North and South would have the same kind of symbiotic relationship as we now have with Canada. Likely we wouldn't be marching toward communism though.

Whether or not the South had won the war, slavery would be over. Slaves are simply too expensive when compared to machines. The industrial revolution would have ended slavery in any case. After all, England had slaves, France had slaves. Slaves were throughout Europe and slavery ended there.

The states of the North and South would have the same kind of symbiotic relationship as we now have with Canada. Likely we wouldn't be marching toward communism though.

machines dont cook your meals or cradle your baby.

And slaves have NEVER been free. Few people would be able to afford a slave simply to cook and clean for them.

they would have merely had to feed them.

If all you had to do was feed someone and they had to do WHATEVER your told them to do you would own a slave or two

There would have been decent people buying slaves and then treating them like family members.

That would have been me.

Buying them so they could live with you and be treated like humans instead of being owned by some right wing fuck who beat them and raped them

Liberals need slaves to cook for them and care for their kids? Sure they do!

How about we take those welfare queens and give them jobs instead? Just take away the welfare until it is so painful, they'll do anything to make a living.

your the one who wishes slavery still exsisted

I got big news for you. Slavery STILL exists. Slaves are being imported into this country on a daily basis. We just call it cheap labor and have successfully shifted the cost of slave maintenance onto the backs of the general public.

If the slave owners of the south had been successful in shifting the cost of the slaves into the public venue, so that taxpayers would have to cover medical care, food, clothing and housing for slaves, we would have slavery to this DAY. North and south.

I was watching this fake documentary, about what would happing if the south had won the civil war? because you know if slave's were never freed,

Do you honestly think your civil war was about freeing slaves?!

It was about the wish of the Southern States to leave the Union, and equal desire of Northern piss-poor but ambitious and industrious States to keep rich South.

Forum List

Back