Assad And ISIS Strategy

Do you think that your pro-regime jihadists mates will continue burst in Syria?
Nw560305.jpg
Old picture only filth boasts of. Hundreds of thousands of terrorists have been beaten by the army. The bigmouth Freeman predicted Assads ousting for 2014 but the syrian bulldozers are still busy shuffling countless terrorist corpses away each day. An ungrateful job, if you ask me but what has to be done, has to be done. Islam could be a religion of peace when the army has accomplished the historic mission of protecting the people from the filthiest filth that murders, rapes and tortures in the name of Islam.

So many people that Assad has to kill...................but the syrian people love Assad?

2/3 of the people are displaced or refugees....................but the syrian people love Assad?

Syrian economy is in ruins....................but the syrian people love Assad?

The country is in civil war ................ and you still think Assad is the cats meow?

More like a nasty hair ball the cat is struggling to spit up. That is not a meow, that is the cat crying in pain.
Why do you blame the crimes of your beloved rapist pigs on Assad? What is it that makes you such disgusting?

Nw560305.jpg
Old picture only filth boasts of. Hundreds of thousands of terrorists have been beaten by the army. The bigmouth Freeman predicted Assads ousting for 2014 but the syrian bulldozers are still busy shuffling countless terrorist corpses away each day. An ungrateful job, if you ask me but what has to be done, has to be done. Islam could be a religion of peace when the army has accomplished the historic mission of protecting the people from the filthiest filth that murders, rapes and tortures in the name of Islam.

So many people that Assad has to kill...................but the syrian people love Assad?

2/3 of the people are displaced or refugees....................but the syrian people love Assad?

The country is in civil war ................ and you still think Assad is the cats meow?

More like a nasty hair ball the cat is struggling to spit up. That is not a meow, that is the cat crying in pain.
Why do you blame the crimes of your beloved rapist pigs on Assad? What is it that makes you such disgusting?

Your comment makes no sense Captain Blei. Where did
anyone blame raping behavior of the ISIS pigs specifically
on Assad? The point was made that the country is in
civil war--------indicating that your theory that EVERYONE
LOVES ASSAD----is not true. If everyone loved assad----he would still be in Syria If everyone loved Abraham Lincoln---he would not have been shot in the head. The fact that isis
is an organization of rapist pigs does not preclude the fact
that the assads are thugs----

The Syrian Christians certainly support the Government. They are, after all, in the Army and mostly in the officer corps. It looks like your friends in Al Nusra, Al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria and allied rebel groups have taken control of two key army bases in the northern province of Idlib.

You must be happy that Al Qaeda is having success. Being an Israel Firster, you must hate secular states like Syria.

BBC News - Syria conflict Rebels capture key Idlib army bases
Thanks for the info. Looks like the new US made "opposition force" is crushed. But what I am wondering about is how Nusra maintains its strength. However, two more Syrian bases that have been under siege for two years have fallen. Not good, but this will grant no significant advantage to the terrorist scum as the Syrian troops alongside with their equipment withdrew in time.

Nw560305.jpg

LOVES ASSAD----is not true. If everyone loved assad----he would still be in Syria If everyone loved Abraham Lincoln---he would not have been shot in the head. The fact that isis
The point is that nusra aris blames the rapist pigs crimes on the government.

The Syrian Christians certainly support the Government. They are, after all, in the Army and mostly in the officer corps. It looks like your friends in Al Nusra, Al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria and allied rebel groups have taken control of two key army bases in the northern province of Idlib.

You must be happy that Al Qaeda is having success. Being an Israel Firster, you must hate secular states like Syria.

Thanks for the info. Looks like the new US made "opposition force" is crushed. But what I am wondering about is how Nusra maintains its strength. However, two more Syrian bases that has been under siege for two years have fallen. Not good, but this will grant no significant advantage to the terrorist scum as the Syrian troops alongside with their equipment withdrew in time.

what info? Monte made a false statement----and propped it up with an example of barbarism by --the other side------
How is that "information"--? The fact of filth on both sides of the conflict (actually the DOZENS OF SIDES of the conflict) does not amerliorate the stink of baathism and assad

Nw560305.jpg

Nope------try again-----you are engaging in idiot sophistry----aris is blaming the actions of your murdering heros---the assads-----on the assads. Having a Christian in office does not amerliorate their filth just as it did not do anything for their
fellow Baathist pig SADAAM ---also ------the hero of the
Iraqi Christians according to the islamo Baathist Nazis of the world

Thanks for the info. Looks like the new US made "opposition force" is crushed. But what I am wondering about is how Nusra maintains its strength. However, two more Syrian bases that has been under siege for two years have fallen. Not good, but this will grant no significant advantage to the terrorist scum as the Syrian troops alongside with their equipment withdrew in time.

what info? Monte made a false statement----and propped it up with an example of barbarism by --the other side------
How is that "information"--? The fact of filth on both sides of the conflict (actually the DOZENS OF SIDES of the conflict) does not amerliorate the stink of baathism and assad
We know that you dislike the govt. However, its the only reasonable power in the region.

Nope------try again-----you are engaging in idiot sophistry----aris is blaming the actions of your murdering heros---the assads-----on the assads. Having a Christian in office does not amerliorate their filth just as it did not do anything for their
Wrong, my little girl. Aris blames the disgusting crimes of the terrorists on Assad.
I can teach you a lesson on the correct interpretation of statements but that is going to cost you.

Wrong, my little girl. Aris blames the disgusting crimes of the terrorists on Assad.
I can teach you a lesson on the correct interpretation of statements but that is going to cost you.

I have read your posts and hers----Baathist Nazi boy- You have nothing to teach me that your mentor Sadaam could not
have "taught" me

I have read your posts and hers----Baathist Nazi boy- You have nothing to teach me that your mentor Sadaam could not
have "taught" me
You have really read the posts? Excuse the question but sometimes you seem to reply randomly. So if you change your mind, call on me :)

have "taught" me
You have really read the posts? Excuse the question but sometimes you seem to reply randomly. So if you change your mind, call on me :)

you remain desperate captain blei------vacillating from the standard islamo Nazi lies to the manipulative denigrating crap of the sociopath

have "taught" me

you remain desperate captain blei------vacillating from the standard islamo Nazi lies to the manipulative denigrating crap of the sociopath
I strongly recommend you to take that lesson.

Nw560305.jpg

Nusra aris???? Nusra, really?
That is funny. This is really all you get from my posts?? I am not sunni, have no love for al-qaida and am opposed to an islamic state and shaia law.
So way off base. Do you have any understanding if what is happening and who the "players" are in the conflict? You have this false idea that Assad is right, good and an do no wrong and everyone else are evil rapes and involved in some conspiracy against Assad. You have no concept of what syria was like or what the syrians deal with before Assad fired on the protesters back in 2011.
I blame the crimes of the assad regime at assad's feet. ISIS is another issue. Their crimes go against their professed faith or claimed goals. They are just terrorists and are being condemned by true muslims around the world
What happened in syria did not begin three or four years ago, it began with is his father more than 40 yrs ago, the Bashar has surpassed if father. He was not fit to rule syria or lead the baath party. He really has made a mess of his country and does not realize force against his own people will not heal the wounds he has caused.

Nusra? LOL You really are that ignorant?

That is funny. This is really all you get from my posts?? I am not sunni, have no love for al-qaida and am opposed to an islamic state and shaia law.
So way off base. Do you have any understanding if what is happening and who the "players" are in the conflict? You have this false idea that Assad is right, good and an do no wrong and everyone else are evil rapes and involved in some conspiracy against Assad. You have no concept of what syria was like or what the syrians deal with before Assad fired on the protesters back in 2011.
I blame the crimes of the assad regime at assad's feet. ISIS is another issue. Their crimes go against their professed faith or claimed goals. They are just terrorists and are being condemned by true muslims around the world
What happened in syria did not begin three or four years ago, it began with is his father more than 40 yrs ago, the Bashar has surpassed if father. He was not fit to rule syria or lead the baath party. He really has made a mess of his country and does not realize force against his own people will not heal the wounds he has caused.

Cant you see it. While Nusra and Co commit crimes on a daily basis one see you inciting against Assad. Even in your latest post that claims Assad shot at protestors. So what should one think of you? Your explanation and vague dissociation of the terrorists are unreliable as your blind hatred makes you tolreate the FSAs alliance with Al-Qaeda, even thoug you claim that the FSA is secular and democratic what is nothing nore than a sinister joke.
Syria can be happy to have Assad, any weak western styled pseudo democracy would have fallen long ago due to lacks of proper military and support of the people (how would and does Iraq look like) and we would have two rivalling caliphates, the fsa caliphate and the isis caliphate and millions of people would be doomed to die.
So what do you expect?

You have opened that topic already and it does not become more true by opening it twice.

Does not become less true because you don't understand, or unwilling to accept, how the game in the region is played.
The poor Bleirister and Sally are just repeating the official version story (bad jihadists and good regime) but the game has another rule.

I think Obama is hesitating attacking ISIS because intelligence reports in his desk confirm the links between ISIS and regime in Syria.
He hesitates to strike ISIS because Assad's downfall will be the next phase of "the Arab Spring", and the coming Caliphate.

Nw560305.jpg

Bleipriester like the Ass-ad!

Last edited:
Nw560305.jpg

It seems that your pigs mates of Ass-ad militias are very kind with women.

%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84.jpg

%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B0%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1.jpg

Nw560305.jpg

It seems that your pigs mates of Ass-ad militias are very kind with women.

%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84.jpg

%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B0%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1.jpg
The pictures shows the disgusting nature of the Syrian armys enemies.

where have you been? -----ALL OF THE ENEMEEEES of BAAATHISTS are one group--------isis, hindooos, Christians, Zionists, cholera, jinni joooos ALL ROLLED
INTO ONE MASS OF EVIL

You have opened that topic already and it does not become more true by opening it twice.

Does not become less true because you don't understand, or unwilling to accept, how the game in the region is played.
The poor Bleirister and Sally are just repeating the official version story (bad jihadists and good regime) but the game has another rule.

I think Obama is hesitating attacking ISIS because intelligence reports in his desk confirm the links between ISIS and regime in Syria.

As much of american politics is learning to play the game, it pales compared to the middle east. Nothing is simple about middle east politics but trying to explain it to those who want to see the world in black and white is a waste of breath. Nothing in the middle east is what is appears and far from simple. It is not about winning as much as it is about surviving till the next game. It is not about right or wrong but which is the better deal at the moment. It is about positioning oneself for the next round. Making a deal with the devil today to stab him in the back tomorrow. Laws, goals, right and wrong are concepts few have the luxury to indulge in. It is more primal and yet the rules have been cultivated for millennia.
The middle east is anything but simple.

Forum List

Back