Have FSA and ISIS merged?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
In an video an ISIS fighter says that ISIS and FSA fighters are brothers and that there is no conflict between the groups that have merged to defeat the Syrian government. Sounds realistic, but sporadic battles between both shows not all the fighters follow the agreement of Novermber 2013.

The FSA and ISIS Met today and cleared their differences, they traded their POW's and sat down and talked about all the issues at hand. They joined forces, greeted each other and set one goal for them. To take down Assad, Hezbollah and Abu Fadl Brigade. The guy in the video tells us that basically whatever the world is saying about ISIS and FSA fighting against each other is not happening in any sort of way and Now they are joined as one Powerful force to destroy ASSAD and start attacking heavier in the next few days.

at 6:17 The ISIS fighter says FSA are our brothers!
at 9:58 He also repeats that FSA and ISIS have no conflict they are joined forces now and are planning ahead

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

liveleak.com/view?i=16b_1384586019

Confirmed:

Bild_2.jpg

Video here:
VIDEO- FSA Commander calls the Islamic State brothers and states they are not terrorists in this short video - Syria Truths - Syria Truth - The Syrian Truth - The Truth about Syria

Except that FSA want a secular Syrian state and ISIS want a caliphate, with global ambitions.
Sure :banana:

Lying in the face of the facts...
Why are you so quick to call someone a liar. You are using an old clip from 2013 and it is obvious you have no understanding of how these umbrella groups work.

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/04/10/Qaeda-loses-ground-to-rivals-on-Syria-s-Iraq-border.html

This what ISIS has distributed.

Except that FSA want a secular syrian state and ISIS want a caliphate, with global ambitions.
Sure :banana:

Lying in the face of the facts...

Anyone with fact against Assad and his regime, or that does not support his dictatorship has to be liars, even if they came from the region.
I honestly do not think Assad should remain as president. I have witnesses torture and execution in syria jail. I have seen what Syria did as an occupational force. I have been targeted by syria and it's lackeys for being outspoken. I hear from those still in syria almost everyday.

You can banana dance for Assad all you want but it is not going to make him anything but a power hungry thieving dictator that has no qualms of killing his own citizens or using chemical weapons, or supporting terrorist groups.

Chemical weapon used systematically and repeatedly in Syria watchdog says - CBS News

ISIS are just disguised regime mercenaries who fight military opposition.
The regime has freed thousands of extremists from jail after training them,
Killing opposants, FSA soldiers, doctors, destroying mosques are their mission.
How Did ISIS Kidnap James Foley - Business Insider

Why are you so quick to call someone a liar. You are using an old clip from 2013 and it is obvious you have no understanding of how these umbrella groups work.

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/04/10/Qaeda-loses-ground-to-rivals-on-Syria-s-Iraq-border.html
Because she apparently lies.. If you don´t like the truth, don´t come here. They also have a Xbox forum.
I provided a link that indicates units of the FSA and ISIS are killing each other five months after the video you posted was made. The poster that you called a liar was giving accurate information. You are doing this at a time that our military experts believe segments of FSA could be helpful as "boots on the ground" in fighting ISIS. You seem over anxious to demonize all of FSA. Could it be that you have heard that Obama will seek funds to help those FSA groups?

The FSA are not stupid. At some point ISIS will turn on them.

It is not unusual for tribes, political groups or militias to cooperate with differing groups for strategic advantage, and shift to another alliance soon after.

The FSA are not stupid. At some point ISIS will turn on them.

It is not unusual for tribes, political groups or militias to cooperate with differing groups for strategic advantage, and shift to another alliance soon after.
These idiots don't understand the culture of tribes, clans and how they work, hence they stumble about like morons saying stupid things. They think FSA and ISIS are like Democrats and Republicans or Catholics and Baptist.

ISIS are just disguised regime mercenaries who fight military opposition.
The regime has freed thousands of extremists from jail after training them,
Killing opposants, FSA soldiers, doctors, destroying mosques are their mission.
How Did ISIS Kidnap James Foley - Business Insider
FSA admits it works with ISIS against the government:
“We are collaborating with the Islamic State and the Nusra Front by attacking the Syrian Army’s gatherings in ... Qalamoun,” said Bassel Idriss, the commander of an FSA-aligned rebel brigade.
Frustration drives Arsal s FSA into ISIS ranks News Lebanon News THE DAILY STAR

All, what you want to do is to blame the government. Happenings and facts are what you are not interested in.

Denouncing Assad but they are not carrying real weapons or actually out fighting with their family.
ISIS teach children the same age how to load and fire rockets.
That is what you have extracted from the video? Genius!

I'm sure you noticed it was Syrian TV that called them FSA but they Nusra or ISIS. Aleppo was a Nusra stronghold.

FSA wear military uniforms, but of course you knew that. The camo pattern is different and they don't wear the sand camo.

I'm sure you noticed it was Syrian TV that called them FSA but they Nusra or ISIS. Aleppo was a Nusra stronghold.

FSA wear military uniforms, but of course you knew that. The camo pattern is different and they don't wear the sand camo.
Now, I stop discussing with you as long as you deny the truth and make ridiculous posts.

Forum List

Back