Assad And ISIS Strategy

So you consider Jihadists of Hezbollah and mollah terrorists good mates!!!
Iraq-Shiite-e1374406307324.jpg
It is typical for you to take things out of their context - just like you do with my posts and the pictures you post.
If your regime is so powerful, why he recruits and collaborates with thousands of terrorists from Lebanon, Irak and Iran?

If your regime is so powerful, why he recruits and collaborates with thousands of terrorists from Lebanon, Irak and Iran?
It does not.
Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Iran are fighting terrorist scum elements in Syria and Iraq.

read that BAATHIST AND HEZBOLLAH PIGS-----are fighting
the decent people who reject pig Baathist alawite semi Shiite
dog ASSAD and his minions in Syria-------and the rest of the
Iranian shills are fighting the sunni pigs of ISIS

the dogs and pigs hate BOTH---Isis----and the people who
reject the filth of ASSAD and his partners in filth----Hezbollah

It does not.
Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Iran are fighting terrorist scum elements in Syria and Iraq.

The ISIS is fabricated by regime service and the dog doesn't bite his stalk!

It does not.

The ISIS is fabricated by regime service and the dog doesn't bite his stalk!
Back from the front? Does it pay off to murder for ISIS?

Do you think that your pro-regime jihadists mates will continue burst in Syria?
Nw560305.jpg

Nw560305.jpg
Old picture only filth boasts of. Hundreds of thousands of terrorists have been beaten by the army. The bigmouth Freeman predicted Assads ousting for 2014 but the syrian bulldozers are still busy shuffling countless terrorist corpses away each day. An ungrateful job, if you ask me but what has to be done, has to be done. Islam could be a religion of peace when the army has accomplished the historic mission of protecting the people from the filthiest filth that murders, rapes and tortures in the name of Islam.

Nw560305.jpg
Old picture only filth boasts of. Hundreds of thousands of terrorists have been beaten by the army. The bigmouth Freeman predicted Assads ousting for 2014 but the syrian bulldozers are still busy shuffling countless terrorist corpses away each day. An ungrateful job, if you ask me but what has to be done, has to be done. Islam could be a religion of peace when the army has accomplished the historic mission of protecting the people from the filthiest filth that murders, rapes and tortures in the name of Islam.

OH YES---the murderers and rapists ---those
self declared lovely seculars-----the BAATHISTS----
saddaam murdered in the hundreds of thousands and so have the assads------

Nw560305.jpg

OH YES---the murderers and rapists ---those
self declared lovely seculars-----the BAATHISTS----
saddaam murdered in the hundreds of thousands and so have the assads------
You are rather silent when it is about ISIS crimes.

Nw560305.jpg

So many people that Assad has to kill...................but the syrian people love Assad?

2/3 of the people are displaced or refugees....................but the syrian people love Assad?

Syrian economy is in ruins....................but the syrian people love Assad?

The country is in civil war ................ and you still think Assad is the cats meow?

More like a nasty hair ball the cat is struggling to spit up. That is not a meow, that is the cat crying in pain.

The Syrian Christians certainly support the Government. They are, after all, in the Army and mostly in the officer corps. It looks like your friends in Al Nusra, Al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria and allied rebel groups have taken control of two key army bases in the northern province of Idlib.

You must be happy that Al Qaeda is having success. Being an Israel Firster, you must hate secular states like Syria.

BBC News - Syria conflict Rebels capture key Idlib army bases

The Syrian Christians certainly support the Government. They are, after all, in the Army and mostly in the officer corps. It looks like your friends in Al Nusra, Al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria and allied rebel groups have taken control of two key army bases in the northern province of Idlib.

You must be happy that Al Qaeda is having success. Being an Israel Firster, you must hate secular states like Syria.

The Syrian Christians support Assad? What Syrian Christians are those-----I do recall that the same story was
told about the Iraqi Christians and Sadaam. I have encountered Syrian Christians in the USA who certainly do not like the Assads. An interesting story-----my son was in the USA Navy------his best friend on the ship was----a kid who spoke fluent Hebrew-----my kid was impressed---The kid was
a Syrian Christian-----his family had escaped during papa Assads regime to Israel-----and ---the rest of them were still there-------From that which he told my son------Christians in Syria do not like the Assads. In fact the kid described his dad as MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD------he never wanted to see a muslim arab for the rest of his life because of the ASSADS

The Syrian Christians support Assad? What Syrian Christians are those-----I do recall that the same story was
told about the Iraqi Christians and Sadaam. I have encountered Syrian Christians in the USA who certainly do not like the Assads. An interesting story-----my son was in the USA Navy------his best friend on the ship was----a kid who spoke fluent Hebrew-----my kid was impressed---The kid was
a Syrian Christian-----his family had escaped during papa Assads regime to Israel-----and ---the rest of them were still there-------From that which he told my son------Christians in Syria do not like the Assads. In fact the kid described his dad as MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD------he never wanted to see a muslim arab for the rest of his life because of the ASSADS

fear of radical islam greater than fear of assad is not support for the assad regime, it is only the lesser of two great horrors in front of them.

I guess the dancing duo feels they have to spread themselves around. Perhaps they got tired of bashing Israel all the time, so felt it was time to come here for a few turns. Aris knows much more than you do about the area since that is where she comes from and still has friends and acquaintances with whom she keeps in touch. Since so much has been going on in the area which has been discussed here, has anyone seen Haniyah and her musical chair partner speaking about all the Christians who have been killed, wounded and tortured in this area of the world? How about the over 2 million refugees that this duo could have posted about? Why all of a sudden now they are perking up?

Nations around the world are trying to find homes for the syrian refugees in their countries, but not the palestinians. Everyone needs to realize that refugees can not live as refugees indefinitely. They can not all return to the land they claim to have come from anymore than that all the syrian can ever return to syria.
There might be some that reunite with family but they will be the exception. Syria refugees understand this.

I support the creation of a country for Christians in the Middle east-------there is lots of land-----

Forum List

Back