Ask me anything, I will not tell a lie.

I am not The world-famous comic-book hero, Superman; but I am Superman.

I'm practiced in hand to hand combat and have only ever fought Punks, and/or Bullies.

I am very well mannered and I respect all people until I'm disrespected; and even then I try and remain respectful to a human extent.

In Highschool, I was athletic and I had friends who were "popular," but began befriending kids normally made-fun of and found them to be more profound, or unique. I took to them, and helped them develop some level of social skills.

I remain having a ripped body, and just ran ten miles this past Saturday. I'm always ready. I am Super. ; )

Let me qualify that by saying I will not give out such info. that would enable persons to steal my identity or hack me ***** I should have been more concise.

The Genius thing is that there isn't one, Kitten.

I'm my own psychological experiment, quite often. I pride myself on what I can (and cannot) do, and I often test myself. This is one of those tests.

I'm my own psychological experiment, quite often. I pride myself on what I can (and cannot) do, and I often test myself. This is one of those tests.

But you don't have to lie to simply say "I can't/won't tell you that." It's not a lie, it's not being dishonest, it's actually a very honest reply to anything anyone asks. Otherwise, one may ask you to share your bank account and passcode information. That's the catch. ;)

But you don't have to lie to simply say "I can't/won't tell you that." It's not a lie, it's not being dishonest, it's actually a very honest reply to anything anyone asks. Otherwise, one may ask you to share your bank account and passcode information. That's the catch. ;)

I addressed the bank-account thing two posts ago. Everything else is at face value, I promise that.

In a court of law, it's also called contempt, but of course we aren't in court.

I have this really weird, ya know, funky idea.

Try me!!! lol.

In a court of law, it's also called contempt, but of course we aren't in court.

True, but I also don't agree with what courts do quite often.

Forum List

Back