Ask me anything, I will not tell a lie.

1. Do you sometimes lie?

2. Can you prove that all your statements in this thread are or will be true?

1. I lie when it's for the betterment of a situation, and by betterment I mean using the "inner voice" that I have that drives me to be a good person and acknowledging that we don't live in a perfect world. "Do I look fat in these jeans?"

..."no, ma, you look fine."

#2. I cannot prove that they will be true. Proof would require a different work load in each instance. For example, if you asked my weight. How could I prove it? Take a picture of me on a scale? Is that proof that I did not recalibrate the scale? I guess for proof you'd need to be there. I have given you my word; though, and the onus is on you how much credence you want to lend it. :razz:

~all truth~

Do you have any children? If so, tell us about them. We need details!

I am childless, but have an 8-month old pure-bred yellow lab named Sadie. She's cute, she's a handful, and I don't regret her.

She was my fiance's Valentine's Day Present, at which point she was 8-weeks old and tiny. Now she's 55 pounds.

I am getting Married on September 5th, and on Labor Day leave for a ten-day stay in Aruba. At that point, my child will be on my Cousin's farm for the ten days, it will probably be like an amusement park for her compared to her normal life.

I am childless, but have an 8-month old pure-bred yellow lab named Sadie. She's cute, she's a handful, and I don't regret her.

She was my fiance's Valentine's Day Present, at which point she was 8-weeks old and tiny. Now she's 55 pounds.

I am getting Married on September 5th, and on Labor Day leave for a ten-day stay in Aruba. At that point, my child will be on my Cousin's farm for the ten days, it will probably be like an amusement park for her compared to her normal life.

Married in less than a month! Is this your first?

Well, I guess there is no use trying to talk sense to you, so congradulations. :clap2::clap2: Me thinks you are about to discover kriptonite SM. Enjoy the ride. Just don't try to make sense out of it. :beer:

Well, I guess there is no use trying to talk sense to you, so congradulations. :clap2::clap2: Me thinks you are about to discover kriptonite SM. Enjoy the ride. Just don't try to make sense out of it. :beer:

I'm well prepared. :razz: I am immune to kryptonite.

I'm well prepared. :razz: I am immune to kryptonite.

I always wanted to do a postcard, that was like a before and after. The before shows a head shot of girl friend talking on a cell phone. The after is a shot of the back of wifes head talking on a cell phone. The before shot is just so you don't forget what the front looks like. Super Man, who gets to hold the remote?
Best wishes!

I always wanted to do a postcard, that was like a before and after. The before shows a head shot of girl friend talking on a cell phone. The after is a shot of the back of wifes head talking on a cell phone. The before shot is just so you don't forget what the front looks like. Super Man, who gets to hold the remote?
Best wishes!

Superman has been holding the remote for ten-years with no arguments. We've been together for 10-years and have a pretty solid relationship. The marriage only changes her legal name; and also allows me to stop paying for my benefits b/c her boss is going to cover me for free. :razz:

Bringing virtual tears of pride into my eyes SM. It's almost beyond imagination. :)

Bringing virtual tears of pride into my eyes SM. It's almost beyond imagination. :)

Everyone has negative quips against marriage, like the "cliche's," and me and the lady are out to prove it all wrong. Especially, we're ten-years deep and still on the hubba hubba, know what I'm sayin?

I think Italian men do a good job of helping the relationship have a good balance, if they're a BAUS like me, lol. (Boss)

How many times have you had sexual intercourse with your fiance?

In order to not lie, I must label my answer as an approximation.

Hmm, how shall I do this?:eusa_eh:

Alright, the first year was like 3-5 times a week, so we'll take the avg. which is 4. 4 x 52 = 208. Now, obviously there had to be bumps in that regularity, and so I'll subtract 50 for better probable accuracy. 158.

Years 2-5 were probably 2 solid times per week (weekends), we were in school and very busy. So, 104.

Years 6-8 we freshly moved in together and I shit you not, 2 mornings a week and most weekend nights we'd hit once or twice. I'll add 3 for weekend nights and say 5 per week. 260 per year, times two, 520. Take away 100 for better probable accuracy as no schedule is perfect. 420.

year 9 was a slow year, work and working out, working on music, etc. probably 1-2 per week. 1.5 on average, so 78.

Here we are in year ten, which started in June and it's only August. We've had a busy summer wedding planning and the like, also I'm in training and very busy outside of my 9-5 (really a 7-330); so since June 8th, I will approximate we've done it about 15 times.

775 is my guesstimate. total Condoms Used: About 6. :lol: No children and No Abortions.

Edit to that number, I forgot to add years 2-5 three times, and only used the 104 once.

A better approximation: 983. Sorry about that. Edit again, 2-5 is actually 4 years huh? (year two, year three, year 4, year 5). 1087, we broke a thousand! Also, add 210 because years 6-8 was only counted twice, when it's actually three years. (260 minus the 50 for approximation).

1297. Do you count different?

Last edited:
An enormous explosion that will kill thousands including some of your friends will take place in 30 seconds unless you are able manipulate a switch which requires your left hand hold a lever and your right hand push the switch. But if you stop the explosion, you will lose your right hand. Your success, livelihood and fame depends on your right hand. No one will know that you had this choice. What do you do?

An enormous explosion that will kill thousands including some of your friends will take place in 30 seconds unless you are able manipulate a switch which requires your left hand hold a lever and your right hand push the switch. But if you stop the explosion, you will lose your right hand. Your success, livelihood and fame depends on your right hand. No one will know that you had this choice. What do you do?

Push the fucking switch.

My success and livelihood is not enjoyable without friends and family to share it with. That, and I actually care about them.

Forum List

Back