Ask a democrat

Why do you want to flood this country with cheap Mexican labor?
You mean cheap Mexican voters

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?
I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

The voters are the ones who get to make that choice, moron. They just made it. That's why Trump won.
So far Trump isn't doing a damn thing he promised to do. But hey, any sane person knew that was true before the mindless minions elected him - kind of that is. It's more like he was appointed over the wishes of the voters, who voted for Clinton.

Ask a democrat

Why do you want fags rights to triumph over little girls rights?

Fags aren't children, for starters. Adults have rights that children do not.

Using the ladies room isn't one of them.

If you mean male to female transgender folks using the same stalls to pee as little girls, they are private and they aren't using them at the same time. And it's not like I never bump into a little girl using the stalls designated for me to use when daddy takes them to go potty. Get over your unreasonable fears of transgender folks. There aren't very many of them and they are no threat to anyone. You, however, are a threat to them.

Obama's EO also allows trannies to use women's public showers.

And, yes, they are a threat to every man's wife and daughter. Hetero sexual perverts have been caught using these laws to enter womens' rest rooms and showers, and there's nothing the authorities could do about it until Trump rescinded it.

Ask a democrat

If you mean male to female transgender folks using the same stalls to pee as little girls, they are private and they aren't using them at the same time. And it's not like I never bump into a little girl using the stalls designated for me to use when daddy takes them to go potty. Get over your unreasonable fears of transgender folks. There aren't very many of them and they are no threat to anyone. You, however, are a threat to them.

And, yes, they are a threat to every man's wife and daughter. Hetero sexual perverts have been caught using these laws to enter womens' rest rooms and showers, and there's nothing the authorities could do about it until Trump rescinded it.
You are completely full of crap. That's not even worth responding to beyond this much.

You mean cheap Mexican voters

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?
I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

The voters are the ones who get to make that choice, moron. They just made it. That's why Trump won.
So far Trump isn't doing a damn thing he promised to do. But hey, any sane person knew that was true before the mindless minions elected him - kind of that is. It's more like he was appointed over the wishes of the voters, who voted for Clinton.

So you wanted him to do it?

Ask a democrat

You are completely full of crap. That's not even worth responding to beyond this much.

Says the degenerate newb

Hush little one...

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

So many questions, which one to pick.

Why do you pretend to support women, and women's rights, homosexuals and their rights, and yet defend a religion that is steadfastly against women's rights and kills gays? And if you say "I don't" then why do you think the majority of your party does?

Ask a democrat

Yeah, I know, truth is crap and it isn't worth responding to.

That is so beautifully like a snowflake.

Ask a democrat

What?

Children don't have rights now from you adult homos?

Since when?

I'll quote myself = "Adults have rights that children do not."
Trannies don't have the right to use the ladies restroom or showers.

Ask a Democrat

Will you please die of fireaids? the sooner the better. tia

Ask a democrat

What?

Children don't have rights now from you adult homos?

Since when?

I'll quote myself = "Adults have rights that children do not."
Trannies don't have the right to use the ladies restroom or showers.
In your opinion, and pretty much only in your opinion. As with gay marriage your side won't win. It's a big deal only to little paranoid uneducated shits like you. The rest of us have much more important things to concern ourselves with.

I don't give a damn who is peeing (or taking a dump) next to me. The little girl waiting for daddy to finish is just someone I say hello to while washing my hands. No biggie.

Ask a democrat

Yeah, I know, truth is crap and it isn't worth responding to.

That is so beautifully like a snowflake.
What you post isn't even close to the truth. There's more truth in a gum wrapper chain than your entire posting history here.

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

I don't...

The republicans and the rich certainly have for the past 50 years....The republicans have a long history supporting outsourcing(Nixons China policy, Reagans and george hw Bushs Nafta) and cheap labor for the past 50 years.

Certainly we democrats want amnesty for the illegals but the left doesn't really like outsourcing, offshoring and cheating the system as the republican rich.

Nafta wouldn't have passed without bill clinton, matthew. He weedled, cajoled, and probably blackmailed demorat congress critters to pass it. obama was trying to sneak tpp trade deal in also. Demorats no more care for the working stiffs anymore than the republicans do. If they did, they wouldn't be for open borders and cheap labor.

Make it brief....

I don't...

The republicans and the rich certainly have for the past 50 years....The republicans have a long history supporting outsourcing(Nixons China policy, Reagans and george hw Bushs Nafta) and cheap labor for the past 50 years.

Certainly we democrats want amnesty for the illegals but the left doesn't really like outsourcing, offshoring and cheating the system as the republican rich.

Nafta wouldn't have passed without bill clinton, matthew. He weedled, cajoled, and probably blackmailed demorat congress critters to pass it. obama was trying to sneak tpp trade deal in also. Demorats no more care for the working stiffs anymore than the republicans do. If they did, they wouldn't be for open borders and cheap labor.
Name the Democrats that want Open Borders or call for more cheap labor? We'll wait.

Why do Democrats what the US to become just another third world country?

Forum List

Back