Ask a democrat

Why do you want to flood this country with cheap Mexican labor?
You mean cheap Mexican voters

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?

Well, considering that most of those people really work hard, as opposed to the people that live in the Red states, and draw welfare off of the taxes we in the blue states pay, I think that I prefer the Mexicans to you 'Conservatives'. LOL

We enjoy life and don't think of life is just working to pay taxes..to you scum bag liberals and your assine scams

Ask a democrat

Why do you want fags rights to triumph over little girls rights?

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?
I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

Ask a democrat

Fags aren't children, for starters. Adults have rights that children do not.

If you mean male to female transgender folks using the same stalls to pee as little girls, they are private and they aren't using them at the same time. And it's not like I never bump into a little girl using the stalls designated for me to use when daddy takes them to go potty. Get over your unreasonable fears of transgender folks. There aren't very many of them and they are no threat to anyone. You, however, are a threat to them.

I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

Brit is successful.. You on the other hand has a Obama phone to post silliness..

Brit is successful.. You on the other hand has a Obama phone to post silliness..

If you believe such a thing then - you are a damn fool.

Ask a democrat

If you mean male to female transgender folks using the same stalls to pee as little girls, they are private and they aren't using them at the same time. And it's not like I never bump into a little girl using the stalls designated for me to use when daddy takes them to go potty. Get over your unreasonable fears of transgender folks. There aren't very many of them and they are no threat to anyone. You, however, are a threat to them.

What?

Children don't have rights now from you adult homos?

Since when?

Ask a democrat

What?

Children don't have rights now from you adult homos?

Since when?

I'll quote myself = "Adults have rights that children do not."

I know him over the years.. You're a newbie who just stumbled on to this site with a Obama phone..

Ask a democrat

We want more freedom pretty much...Most fully transitioned trans don't have penises anymore and aren't all that much different from females. And the ones that are cross dressers aren't all humanities trash...

Do you really believe that some big fat guy wouldn't harm your son when he's in the bathroom? Why do you choose to target one group? No group in our society is without scum...

I know him over the years.. You're a newbie who just stumbled on to this site with a Obama phone..

You really do live in a vacuum.

Last edited:

The voters are the ones who get to make that choice, moron. They just made it. That's why Trump won.

Ask a democrat

Why are you guys so weird?

It's probably the giving a fuck about anyone but yourself part that throws you? I'm sure that makes no sense to you at all.

I give to charity and tithe do you?

God no, on the tithing part. God has more than enough cash.

Now your babbling..

Calm down smoke another joint...

At some point you are going to have to grow up - but I doubt you can.

Forum List

Back