Ask a democrat

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

Why do you want to flood this country with cheap Mexican labor?

Yes, ask a democrat .

WHAAAAAAAAATTTTT
DOOOoooooeeeeeeeessssss
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yeeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwww
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhttttttt
Meeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn?

tmp_735-images-3-2010180286.jpeg

• Banned

Make it brief....

I don't...

The republicans and the rich certainly have for the past 50 years....The republicans have a long history supporting outsourcing(Nixons China policy, Reagans and george hw Bushs Nafta) and cheap labor for the past 50 years.

Certainly we democrats want amnesty for the illegals but the left doesn't really like outsourcing, offshoring and cheating the system as the republican rich.

Last edited:
Why do you care about improving infrastructure, science, r&d, education when the Hispanics who are taking over America don't care about any of that?

You mean cheap Mexican voters

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance.

What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

Well, considering that most of those people really work hard, as opposed to the people that live in the Red states, and draw welfare off of the taxes we in the blue states pay, I think that I prefer the Mexicans to you 'Conservatives'. LOL

Why do you care about improving infrastructure, science, r&d, education when the Hispanics who are taking over America don't care about any of that?

lol,

Because I wish to live in a first world country and I love my country. Anyone that has any respect for having high standards and the betterment of their nation better be supportive of the maintenance.

I don't think most hispanics agree with you on this one.

You should check out the infrastructure, science, r&d, education in south America

If you want the best, you will have to stop Hispanics from coming to America

Hey, Matthew

Why does your party openly take the side of criminals, perverts, illegal aliens, terrorists, statists, parasites, drug abusers, and other subhuman filth; against that of honest, decent, hard-working, law-abiding Americans?

Make it brief....

I don't...

The republicans and the rich certainly have for the past 50 years....The republicans have a long history supporting outsourcing(Nixons China policy, Reagans and george hw Bushs Nafta) and cheap labor for the past 50 years.

Certainly we democrats want amnesty for the illegals but the left doesn't really like outsourcing, offshoring and cheating the system as the republican rich.
Your talking about establishment Republicans, and Reagan didn't support outsourcing.

You claim your against importing cheap Mexican labor, yet you voted for a party that defends illegal aliens at every opportunity. Your words ring hollow, Mathew. The person on the ballot who promised to control our borders is now president, and your ilk hates him. You defend the bitch who promised to open the floodgates. Your bias seems pretty clear.

Forum List

Back