Ask a cop a question...

He has already shown to have know idea of Police procedures

Yes, I would have. I also would have answered his question.

Liar. He had NO reason not to comply. The Officer's demand was not some fanatical bs you suggest. It was protocol and safety.

What am I lying about? he had no reason to comply either. Just cause and all. And if just cause these days is a crooked number plate, then the US can forget about being the land of the free...

He had every reason to comply. You were not a cop. That's your lie.

He has already shown to have know idea of Police procedures

I was a cop in NZ, not US. But our procedures are pretty similar..oh, and we're not armed either....I am well aware of US procedures. Always thought they were over the top. Then again, whenever we have "what occupation to you trust most" surveys down here nurses, doctors and police are always on the top of the list. Bet that ain't the same stateside. Wonder why..:cool:

He is standing outside the car instead of sitting in his car, he can now run, he can now shoot you much easily and you don't know if more people are in the car.

Yeah, give the douchebag the upper hand......:cool:

How is he getting the upper hand?

Got you playing his game and not listening to yours. It's for HIS safety and yours, as LE. Gawd, you say you were LE, you're so full of shit. HE got tazed BC of his actions!!!!!! DUH.

The cop's already got a gun on him. Don't get me wrong, if the situation deteriorates sure. But if the cop answered the question and the guy kept on getting antsy, sure. You keep on weighing up the situation.

The biggest beef for me here is the reason for the stop. I find it amusing that cons on this board are the biggest whiners and whingers about personal freedoms, yet you can get pulled over on a whim and suddenly you have no rights.

How is he getting the upper hand?

Got you playing his game and not listening to yours. It's for HIS safety and yours, as LE. Gawd, you say you were LE, you're so full of shit. HE got tazed BC of his actions!!!!!! DUH.

The cop's already got a gun on him. Don't get me wrong, if the situation deteriorates sure. But if the cop answered the question and the guy kept on getting antsy, sure. You keep on weighing up the situation.

The biggest beef for me here is the reason for the stop. I find it amusing that cons on this board are the biggest whiners and whingers about personal freedoms, yet you can get pulled over on a whim and suddenly you have no rights.

First mistake you make is lying, second is politicizing this.

He is standing outside the car instead of sitting in his car, he can now run, he can now shoot you much easily and you don't know if more people are in the car.

He would have to be the fastest gun in the west to do that as the cop already has his gun on him. The cop sounded panicked IMO...which was more scary. The guy who got pulled over was just as much of an idiot. I find the cop getting a free pass amusing...

What am I lying about? What am I politicising?

What am I lying about? What am I politicising?

You ARE stupid, aren't you?

Yes, I would have. I also would have answered his question.

Liar. He had NO reason not to comply. The Officer's demand was not some fanatical bs you suggest. It was protocol and safety.

What am I lying about? he had no reason to comply either. Just cause and all. And if just cause these days is a crooked number plate, then the US can forget about being the land of the free...

:clap2:

Forum List

Back