Do you trust your mother?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Maybe you shouldn't if you are in a police station.

On the run for five days in 2009 after allegedly murdering his uncle in New Lenox Township, Ill., Jason Gonzalez was found by Joliet police asleep in his mother's car when he turned on his cellphone for the first time since the slaying. Gonzalez declined to talk to Will County sheriff's detectives, asking six times for a lawyer, according to his attorneys. So police turned to what in some murder cases is one of the most powerful levers at their disposal - the suspect's mother.
Kimberly Gonzalez was brought into the Joliet interview room, outfitted with video and audio recording equipment, where her son was being questioned. He told her he fatally shot his uncle - her brother Lance Goebel, 48 - then repeated his confession to Will County detectives who handed him a letter from his mother urging him to talk.

Cops turn to moms to get murder suspects to talk - KansasCity.com

While I don't know the circumstances of the murder, I will say that if MY SON murdered my brother, I would want him put away. Covering up could destroy a family more. There are more than two people to consider.

Trust my mother?

The bi polar, histrionic, back stabbing psycho bitch?

Yeah sure.

Must be tough.

My mother was also slightly crazy.

She pretty much thought I could walk on water.

So to some extent she set me up such that I've been trying to walk on water my whole life.

Needless to say I spend a lot of time underwater as a result of her high expectations.

Trust my mother?

Yeah sure.

Must be tough.

So to some extent she set me up such that I've been trying to walk on water my whole life.

Needless to say I spend a lot of time underwater as a result of her high expectations.

My mother was an extreme manic depressive.

She wouldn't sleep for days and then would not get out of bed for a week.

I'd routinely get up to find half the house painted or wallpapered overnight.

As for her expectations of me, she had none in fact she ignored me completely as she was so wrapped up in herself that no one else seemed to matter.

And then there's the compulsive shopping and hoarding. Thankfully that started after I moved out when I was 17. I haven't seen or spoken to my mother in years.

All right, everyone . . . .

M is for the Many things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing Old,
T is for the Tears she shed to SAAAVE me,
H is for her Heart of purest gold.
E if for her Eyes with lovelight shining,
R means Right and Right she'll always be.

Put them all together they spell MOTHER,
A word that means the world to me . . .

Now, having gotten that out of the way - if this is truly what happened here, and if all the cops have is a confession with nothing else, they can kiss their case goodbye, because this type of bull shit would be thrown out by even a conservative court.

Can we all say Miranda Violation?

The suspect invoked (asked for a lawyer prior to talking to the police) SIX TIMES. What do the cops do? Ignore that and trick a confession out of him by using his mother. Not good.

Last edited:
"Do you trust your mother?"

Yes, I always did and she NEVER let me down. Her love spoiled me for any other kind. It was gentle and consistent, polite, sweet, forgiving and generous. :) XOXO to her memory.

Maybe you shouldn't if you are in a police station.

On the run for five days in 2009 after allegedly murdering his uncle in New Lenox Township, Ill., Jason Gonzalez was found by Joliet police asleep in his mother's car when he turned on his cellphone for the first time since the slaying. Gonzalez declined to talk to Will County sheriff's detectives, asking six times for a lawyer, according to his attorneys. So police turned to what in some murder cases is one of the most powerful levers at their disposal - the suspect's mother.
Kimberly Gonzalez was brought into the Joliet interview room, outfitted with video and audio recording equipment, where her son was being questioned. He told her he fatally shot his uncle - her brother Lance Goebel, 48 - then repeated his confession to Will County detectives who handed him a letter from his mother urging him to talk.

Cops turn to moms to get murder suspects to talk - KansasCity.com

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Are you trying to make me twitchy?

Do i trust my mother? Long story short....... no.

Trust my mother?

Yeah sure.

Must be tough.

My mother was an extreme manic depressive.

She wouldn't sleep for days and then would not get out of bed for a week.

I'd routinely get up to find half the house painted or wallpapered overnight.

As for her expectations of me, she had none in fact she ignored me completely as she was so wrapped up in herself that no one else seemed to matter.

And then there's the compulsive shopping and hoarding. Thankfully that started after I moved out when I was 17. I haven't seen or spoken to my mother in years.

My mother has NO excuse. Her self preservation instincts are top notch.

Trust my Mother??
Without a moment's hesitation.
My Mother was a very intelligent, courageous, fun-loving woman, who always found the good in everybody, and that is how she taught me. That no matter what, no matter how badly someone treats you, or what they say to you, there must be good in everyone.
Well, after all this growing up I have had to do, I agree with her for the most part, and I still try to believe there are good in each and every one of us.
But sometimes I am let down.
And I discover, there are bitches out there, and no matter what, they are going to be bitches whether I am polite or I am a snobby bitch.
So, I know my Mother would still love me, cause most days now, if I don't see the good in people in a matter of a few odd days, then fuck it, I'm going to be a bitch right back.
But my Mother, she was friends with everyone, and everyone loved her :)
I miss her advice, she was who I went to when I needed someone to talk to...she was/is my best friend...I miss that lady XO~

Last edited:
The mother in question here is my sister Kim Gonzalez. Jason Gonzalez is my nephew and Lance Goebel (the uncle Jason murdered) is my brother. First off information in this article is incorrect, I've spoke with the writer who's promised to contact me before any other articles are printed. Kim (mother) was in no way acting as an agent of the police, Jason asked to speak with her. That is the only reason she was able to see him. Much of this info comes from the 3rd attorney on the defense. She is a traffic lawyer assigned to assist with this case because most of the talent is working 3 higher profile cases including Drew Peterson. She has stated that "I will make a name for myself off of this case". She's a traffic lawyer on a power trip, do the research & you will see how unprofessional she is in court and how often the judge has to scold her for improper questioning even having to stop court several times.
The defense is at a point in the proceedings currently fighting to have this evidence removed, I guerss she figured lying to the press would help.

New Topics

Forum List

Back