Ask a cop a question...

Is OS a sock puppet...

And I was what I said I was...long time ago...

BS, show us. You're a fraud.

he doesn't have to "show" you anything. you're a sockpuppet hack troll.

he's been one of my closest friends for 8 years. and he is exactly what he says.

and you're a loser.... who just got negged. :clap2:

Unlike you, I don't care. I don't give a shit who you sleep with, jil, that's your biz.

BS, show us. You're a fraud.

he's been one of my closest friends for 8 years. and he is exactly what he says.

Unlike you, I don't care. I don't give a shit who you sleep with, jil, that's your biz.

i sleep in ny, hack. he sleeps in australia.

in my world friend means friend. i can't help it if you have none so don't know what that means.

LOL oldsalt negged me for "false accusations". I think he was accusing me of offering up false bona fides. Christ, talk about a dumb shit. Then again, it is Sat night Stateside. Maybe friends shouldn't let other friends drink and post...

i sleep in ny, hack. he sleeps in australia.

in my world friend means friend. i can't help it if you have none so don't know what that means.

More unverifiable

LOL oldsalt negged me for "false accusations". I think he was accusing me of offering up false bona fides. Christ, talk about a dumb shit. Then again, it is Sat night Stateside. Maybe friends shouldn't let other friends drink and post...

Aww, did da widdle grwump git negged? Stop posting bs, you won't.

the only one who posts BS is you, sockboy.

he just thinks you're an idiot. as do i.

and why on earth would anyone need to lie about who they are to a sockpuppet loser troll like you? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Officer Grump: Get back in your car!

Suspect: No, tell me why you stopped me?

Officer Grump: If I tell you will you please get back in your car?

Get back in your car, dumbshit
Better he wasn't stopped in the first place. There was no good reason for it.
Would you do the same thing as that guy?
No. But I'm seventy-five and a bit wiser than that young fellow. But that doesn't alter my evaluation of the incident in the video we saw.

There is a problem with police being trained to expect that civilians are required to lie down and roll over like dogs when commanded, regardless of circumstances and in deference to the supreme consideration of officer safety.

I don't believe something as minor as a crooked front license plate is a sensible reason for an officer working alone to pull a car over on a quiet road at night. And one good reason why it's a bad idea is exactly what we saw. Some law-abiding citizens simply don't like being hassled by police for no good reason.

The situation quickly became an oppressive I'm a police officer and you're going to do what I tell you! scenario, which is okay for someone who has done something that calls for it. And it went from "Turn around! to "Hands on your head" to "Get on your knees!" And if the fellow had complied the next command would have been "Get on the ground, face down!" And if he'd complied with that the final insult would be a knee on his neck. All for a crooked front license plate -- and officer safety.

Last edited:

Nah. He isn't complaining. Just laughing at the the one who negged him a massive 3 points!

The situation quickly became an oppressive I'm a police officer and you're going to do what I tell you! scenario, which is okay for someone who has done something that calls for it. And it went from "Turn around! to "Hands on your head" to "Get on your knees!" And if the fellow had complied the next command would have been "Get on the ground, face down!" And if he'd complied with that the final insult would be a knee on his neck. All for a crooked front license plate -- and officer safety.
First he told him to stay in his car, genius.

Our liberoidal asshole hack friends forget such little things.

Yes. He did issue that command, repeatedly, along with other commands. But to be law-abiding does not mean being innately submissive to authority.

There are two distinctly different personality types participating in this thread. Type A is the Authoritarian/Submissive type. Type B is not. Whether you would comply with the command to "Stay in your car!" is one thing. How you feel about it is quite another.

If you believe compliance with the commands of a police officer under the circumstances we've seen is perfectly acceptable, as some here have indicated, and you cannot understand the subject driver's resistance to such forceful authority, you are Type A.

But don't be offended by that categorization because most Americans are Type A. It is characteristic of our exceptionally militarized culture. They are innately responsive to uniforms and badges.

Last edited:

Nah. He isn't complaining. Just laughing at the the one who negged him a massive 3 points!

Where in his post was he laughing? You're an idiot. How many times have you been tazed?

Forum List

Back