Asian blogger in Baltimore attacks whites, won't publish this response:

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Fern Shen runs the blog, Baltimore Brew. She published an article about a Cuban who plays baseball for some US team who made the slanty-eye gesture on live TV that gets Asians so upset. Ms Shen was so devastated it brought her to tears and brought back 40-year-old memories of mean kids in elementary school in New Jersey doing the same thing to her. Then she recounted a recent incident of a pack of white children doing the same thing to her in a Baltimore parking lot (I call bullshit on that one--there are no packs of white children in Baltimore).

But Ms Shen knows how to get a pat on the head from the Jews who run this country. Just do anti-white hatred. Sure enough, the New York Times ran her dishonest, venomous anti-white hate-piece.

So I went to her blog and posted this comment:

Oh, my Lord, am I ever tired of the racial victimhood crap. First, why did Ms Shen feel the need to note the race of the misbehaving children in the Baltimore parking lot? Would she have, had they been black? As doubtful as the story itself.

I'm a white dude who has lived in both Baltimore and China (Beijing and Taiyuan) and was the victim of overtly racial PHYSICAL attacks in both places. So, Ms Shen, to you and your whining hatreds, piss off. Everybody suffers. Stop whining.
She blocked it.
How racism made me a Dodgers fan | Baltimore Brew

• Banned
UPDATE: C'mon, Ms Shen, I'm calling you out. In which Baltimore parking lot did the pack of racist white children recently make slanty-eye gestures at you (as you claimed in the New York Times)? If you refuse to answer, I'm going to make this a very very public calling out. Your choice. Keep deleting my comments or come clean.

• Banned
UPDATE: C'mon, Ms Shen, I'm calling you out. In which Baltimore parking lot did the pack of racist white children recently make slanty-eye gestures at you (as you claimed in the New York Times)? If you refuse to answer, I'm going to make this a very very public calling out. Your choice. Keep deleting my comments or come clean.
Ms. Shen replies: "The 41st Street Giant. Comments that violate our policy are deleted."

• Banned
Ms. Shen replies: "The 41st Street Giant. Comments that violate our policy are deleted."
Well, I'd be curious to know which part of your "policy" I violated, but that's not what's important right now. What's really important is to find that pack of racist white children and see to it they are appropriately punished, don't you agree Ms. Shen?

In your heart-breaking account, published in the New York Times, you wrote that the horrific and problematic attack on you by a pack of racist white children took placed recently. By "recently", do you mean within the last week? Last month? Last year?

I'm a white dude who has lived in both Baltimore and China (Beijing and Taiyuan) and was the victim of overtly racial PHYSICAL attacks in both places. .....​

Now who's whining? No wonder why people all over the world want to kick your ass. Try being nicer and not playing the emo-victim all the time.

• Banned
Well, I'd be curious to know which part of your "policy" I violated, but that's not what's important right now. What's really important is to find that pack of racist white children and see to it they are appropriately punished, don't you agree Ms. Shen?

In your heart-breaking account, published in the New York Times, you wrote that the horrific and problematic attack on you by a pack of racist white children took placed recently. By "recently", do you mean within the last week? Last month? Last year?
Ms Shen claims a pack of racist white children attacked her in the parking lot of the W 41st St Giant in Baltimore. I believe she's lying. Since she is refusing to answer questions about it, and makes me submit each post numerous times, I think I'm right. So you get serious, Gladys.

Ms Shen claims a pack of racist white children attacked her in the parking lot of the W 41st St Giant in Baltimore. I believe she's lying. .....

I believe you are lying about being racially attacked in Beijing.

• Banned

Ms Shen claims a pack of racist white children attacked her in the parking lot of the W 41st St Giant in Baltimore. I believe she's lying. Since she is refusing to answer questions about it, and makes me submit each post numerous times, I think I'm right. So you get serious, Gladys.
Beta white male, James Hunt of Baltimore defends Ms Shen's lying racist attack on white children:

Lighten up, Francis. Spend any amount of time working with groups of kids (white, black, mixed, whatever) and you'll see this sort of getting-nasty-in-people's-face of shite happens all the time -- this week, this month, this year.

Beta white male, James Hunt of Baltimore defends Ms Shen's lying racist attack on white children:

Lighten up, Francis. Spend any amount of time working with groups of kids (white, black, mixed, whatever) and you'll see this sort of getting-nasty-in-people's-face of shite happens all the time -- this week, this month, this year.

So now you believe her story?

After 7 submissions, all deleted:

Working title: Did a well-known Baltimore blogger lie about a racial attack just to get published in the New York Times? Teaser: Blogger Fern Shen of Baltimore Brew wrote an opinion piece for the New York Times in which she recounts a racial attack against her in the parking lot of the 41st St Giant in Baltimore. In her account, a group of racist white children made "ching chang charley" slurs up "in her face". But some questions have surfaced about her account. Questions she has refused to answer. Now people are wondering whether the attack even occurred, or, if it did, were the attackers actually black and Ms. Shen lied about their race? You be the judge.

Working title: Did a well-known Baltimore blogger lie about a racial attack just to get published in the New York Times?

Teaser: Blogger Fern Shen of Baltimore Brew wrote an opinion piece for the New York Times in which she recounts a racial attack against her in the parking lot of the 41st St Giant in Baltimore. In her account, a group of racist white children made "ching chang charley" slurs up "in her face". But some questions have surfaced about her account. Questions she has refused to answer. Now people are wondering whether the attack even occurred, or, if it did, were the attackers actually black and Ms. Shen lied about their race? You be the judge.

Forum List

Back