Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by basquebromance, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,641

But what of the bitter rind of lingering resentment? Will the sinuous fiber of historical acrimony result in the burning dysentery of disappointment?

2. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,818
    This is how whites see what we feel about he things we have f one through AND CONTINUE GOING THROUGH? Resentment?

3. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,123
    Be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it. But know this...answering your rambling long posts is not one of my top priorities.. Besides, much of what you wrote has been repeated numerous times right here on USMB. it's nothing new. Its just the same old drivel that bigots always dig up and spread around the iNternet.

You haven't refuted anything I wrote. Stay tuned and find out why not.

That's a pretty big assumption on your part. Japan and maybe South Korea might be considered 1st world countries but most of Asia , including China,
    does have significant amounts of poverty.
    But thats not the issue. Comparing the academic achievements of immigrants from Europe, Asia And Africa over the past decade..Black Africans are the winners.

yes...so what? The making point i'm making is that Africans are making liars out of pundits who have consistently berated the continent in every way.. Purported low I Q profiles of Africans are thrown around with disdain and impunity ...and people like you readily accept those figures as true facts.
    No mention of methodology or who conducted these tests ever materializes.
    Knowing the propensityfor Caucasians to lie and distort the truth to their benefit i am naturally skeptical of stats that seem to come out of no where. And I do feel somewhat vindicated when i discovered that Africans are overturning the stereotypes and replacing them with positive views of black possibilities.. And those coming here to study might not be immigrants...nor part of the elite
    Classes. The government of Nigeria, recognizing the value of sending bright Nigerians abroad to study, regardless of economic backround, uses 75 programs to
    pay for travel and tuition. 75 Study Abroad Free Scholarships And Grants For Nigeria Students

Why not eradicate stereotypes and falsehoods about African cognitive ability by any means necessary? I don't care what pink folks think of black people but if we can inspire blacks everywhere by pointing to the Achievements of these Africans...that
    could cause a universal black renaissance.

These immigrants are not psychologically influenced by the legacy of slavery and Jim Crowas Native borb blacks are. They come from a world where people like them are running things and where education is free and valued.

Because I'm using the same trick you use in your per capita analyses to denigrate the smaller population of blacks in the USA in comparisons to the larger Cauc group.. Except in this case..the good news about a smaller group is used against the larger group.

There is nothing anecdotal about the fact that
    Black Africans are excelling in academia with world class proficiency thought previously to be beyond their capabilities. Instead if just meeting projected expectations they are surpassing the best in the world.

For race purposes i am talking about the people of KMT or Mizraim. Egypt did not exist then but that is the name later used by the Greeks to identify it when KMTwas in decline
    and had been invaded and conquered many times. The original people of KMT were Blacks.

Until quite recently the average joe in any Western city would have said it's a dopey deal had someone suggested that Black African immigrants would conquer the academic crowns of achievement iin the USA AND the UK?
    HOW wrong you are. Elite blacks of the same stock as those primitives of inner Africa were the innovators that invented writing In KMT and Sumeria. The same stock as those who
    Built the pyramids and the zigguarats.. Who carved the Sphinx and changed the course of the nile....ALL while the primitives of Europe and inner Africa hunted and gathered. .
    []

4. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,092
    Dear Paul Essien
    YES it's about individual genetics that have the greatest chance of matching within immediate family then (YES) by specific ethnic region due to genetic connection .

After that, the greater chances are matching people by general groups of
    African descent
    Asian descent
    Latino descent
    Native American descent
    ALSO because of genetic proximity

YES the research into HLA matches IS about individual genetics which happen to have a greater chance of finding a match in closer proximity in gene pools.

But the point made here is that
    Caucasian/Whites have more compatible HLA factors with each other than any "minority" group

So the whole genetic pool of WHITES is more compatible with each other vs the other groups that really really end up depending on targeting the same country or family to find donors.

With Whites this doesn't require as specific searches. Donors that match can generally be found among the existing pool. But not so with minorities.

With HLA, the doctors and hospitals usually prefer 9 factors to match, but some will try the procedure with 8. There's such a high risk of rejection it isn't worth trying it sometimes.

For some reason the Whites/Caucasians have a higher rate of compatibility across the board. While the minorities aren't so interchangeable.

I think what you are trying to say is that all this is based on gene pools and proximity and not labeling the collective pools geographically as "race" but maybe by continental populations where these family lines generated in connection with each other genetically.

That's fine if you want to call them generic pools tracked by geographic regions of the "related family lines and descendants"

Paul I think thats even better to trace the people based on family lines. What we inherit from past generations can still be explained in terms of psychological, spiritual and physical inheritance passed down by family lineage from generation to generation. People's physical appearance and skin color is a manifestation of those genetics.

So yes we CAN make all the same statements we want about "race" but in terms of "genetics"

What I'm interested in , Paul, is addressing and resolving the spiritual and social karma passed down as well.

I look at the spiritual patterns and process first, then look at how these are manifested in the family lines and generations , then see how the genetics and physical incarnation plays out.

So yes I agree that the physical part can be described in genetics.

That also explains sickle cell anemia more prevalent in blacks because of genetics .

Also patterns of oppression and certain other mentalities can get embedded in people, affect them physically and passed down genetically. Again this is based on family lines, and the reason I focus more on spirit first is that if spiritually the oppression and conflicts are resolved and healed then these patterns no longer pass down spiritually or genetically or socially, but the negative cycles can break.

If we only look at genetics as if the patterns are etched in stone, then we assume it cannot change. But spiritually things can change.

5. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,123
    You're talking about HLA compatibility in regards to organ transplants. But I've always wondered.how people of mixed race ethnicity fare in finding HLA compatibility or histocompatibility when needed for organ transplanting. Also noteworthy is that blacks have the least histocompativlbility @ 66% even with black organ donors.. Apparently that phenomenon is proof positive that Africa is truly made up of diverse populations under the skin.

6. Paul Essien

Paul Essien VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +615
    And that's the thing

White people gotta get off this idea that they're special.

They're not.

And that's what drives a lot of white racism: “I’m white, and I’m special.”

To whites diversity is just fine (as long as whites remain in control) and multiculturalism can flourish (as long as white norms remain dominant) Institutions can open up to non-white people, as long as white people remain comfortable.

All whites have a choice: You can be white (that is, you can be like Taz bgrouse SobieskiSavedEurope Admiral Rockwell Tory that is refuse to challenge white supremacy or centrality) or you can be a human being. You can rest comfortably in the privileges that come with being white, or you can struggle to be fully human.

But you can’t do both.

7. SobieskiSavedEurope

SobieskiSavedEurope VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
    Ratings:
    +1,986
    Well, if Farrakhan isn't a racist, why is David Duke a racist?

There's a thin line between the 2.

8. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,986
    That data proves that Nigeria's educated elite is far more represented in the Nigerian American population, than in the population of Nigeria.

9. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,986
    So, Nigerian Dr Mohammed Alkali is now an enemy of Nigeria?

Read more at: 65 million Nigerians are illiterates - UNESCO

10. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,986
    I think Polish Americans are put in a worse position than African Americans are.

The dirty scumbag in this country of diverse origins think we owe them something.

- To Blacks we're the White boys who owe them for slavery.

- To Jews we're the Polak Nazis who owe them for the Holocaust.

- To Mexicans we're the Gringos who owe them for the loss of the U.S South-West.

- To Native Americans we're the White man who stole their country.

- To Muslims we're the Jews who stole Palestine.

- To Germans we're the dumb Polak's who stole Prussia from them.

- To Protestants we're the Papist enemies of America.

- To Western Europeans we're the dumb Polak, pimp, prostitute, drunks.

I'm sick of this, I think you're all rotten, disgusting twits.