Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

What is so great about modern civilization.
43 million impoverished Americans probably don't share your sentiments.
Aside from a few homeless people and drug addicts nobody in America lives in poverty
You need to get out more and look around.
The sheltered world you live in shields you from the skid row experience. An experience that would open your eyes should you visit Appalachia and the back alleys of Urbania.

Excuse me, jack hole, but I've seen poverty up front and close. I've been to third world countries. I've stood in a village where people were living in shacks made out of thin strips of sheet metal, no plumbing, children running around in bare feet, and goats and chickens standing in the middle of the only the dirt path in and out of the village they consider to be a "road," so when you see conditions like that here in the States let me know. Sheltered, privileged people such as yourself have no fucking idea what poverty is.

There are be varying degrees of poverty around the world; but, in America, income level determines who is or who is not impoverished. You may choose to be dismissive of poverty in the USA because of worse conditions you've seen elsewhere... but no one cares. Any problems caused by the poverty here need to be addressed before we go traipsing off on a global crusade elsewhere.

As I said, there is no real poverty here. Even the homeless and the crack addicts have shelters and government assistance they could get if they really wanted it.

I don't think you are qualified to change the definition of poverty to suit your personal whims. when you pit your personal assessment against that of social scholars who define poverty you lose every time. And not all poverty is framed in the context of chemical or alcohol dependency. Seniors, children and single mothers account for much of it but there are entire families mired in poverty in our inner cities and APPALACHIA. There are the working poor who scramble to feed, clothe and shelter their families,,often sacrificing one need for the other and often, until Obamacare rescued them, having no access to medical or dental care other than the emergency room. AND THE FLINT MICHIGAN WATER CRISIS SHOWS THAT EVEN CLEAN WATER for bathing and drinking is elusive for some.... and Flint is just one example. Healthy nutritious food is another. Fresh fruit and vegetables are rare in inner city markets or at food closets that hand out artery clogging cheese and sodium packed processed meats with reckless abandon. This is the lot of 43 million Americans of all races but mostly Caucasians. The face of poverty in America is a pink one. But the surrogate poster child has been black, put forth by political opponents of the so-called welfare state to remove any sympathy for the poor that might be generated by showing the truth.

What is so great about modern civilization.
43 million impoverished Americans probably don't share your sentiments.
Aside from a few homeless people and drug addicts nobody in America lives in poverty
The sheltered world you live in shields you from the skid row experience. An experience that would open your eyes should you visit Appalachia and the back alleys of Urbania.

Excuse me, jack hole, but I've seen poverty up front and close. I've been to third world countries. I've stood in a village where people were living in shacks made out of thin strips of sheet metal, no plumbing, children running around in bare feet, and goats and chickens standing in the middle of the only the dirt path in and out of the village they consider to be a "road," so when you see conditions like that here in the States let me know. Sheltered, privileged people such as yourself have no fucking idea what poverty is.
He knows. That's why he stays in a white country while whining about whitey.

Whitey is a fictional character. Pinkie is real. Thats YOU! Now that I have corrected your lie there...let's move on to the next one. I stay in the country of my birth working with all Americans who wish to uphold the egalitarian guarantees of the Constitution for everyone... not just RW Cauc males. Now do you understand>????
All those blacks, making the sacrifice, leaving their black utopia, possibly drowning, to uphold the Constitution of the United States!
334C7CC100000578-3545004-image-a-1_1461005759548.jpg

I don't think you are qualified to change the definition of poverty to suit your personal whims.

I am not the one changing the definition of poverty. It's being changed by people like you who think poverty is government funded housing, food stamps, and a cell phone.

AND THE FLINT MICHIGAN WATER CRISIS SHOWS THAT EVEN CLEAN WATER for bathing and drinking is elusive for some.... and Flint is just one example.

Big government in action. Flint is overwhelmingly a Democratic city, so what were the city leaders doing all these years besides paying lip service to claiming they care about poor people. Furthermore, the EPA is largely left wing organization and they were telling the people of the city there was nothing wrong while bringing in bottled water for their employees to drink.

This is the lot of 43 million Americans of all races but mostly Caucasians. The face of poverty in America is a pink one. But the surrogate poster child has been black, put forth by political opponents of the so-called welfare state to remove any sympathy for the poor that might be generated by showing the truth.

Of course there are more white people on welfare in this country in raw numbers seeing as how they make up 75% of the national population, but as a proportion of their population, blacks far surpass the welfare rate than any other group.

U.S. Poverty Statistics

Last edited:

Whitey is a fictional character. Pinkie is real. Thats YOU! Now that I have corrected your lie there...let's move on to the next one. I stay in the country of my birth working with all Americans who wish to uphold the egalitarian guarantees of the Constitution for everyone... not just RW Cauc males. Now do you understand>????
All those blacks, making the sacrifice, leaving their black utopia, possibly drowning, to uphold the Constitution of the United States!

The blacks on that raft are not US citizens. I am. POC have sacrificed for and contributed to every positive aspect of American life. America is NOT a "white" country...

My father fought aganst the fascist. A poor white man. He got a purple heart. 1942, An Asian fascist tried to kill him on the island of Attu. He was shot and he persevered. I am here NOW to witness.

JQPublic1 said:
I don't think you are qualified to change the definition of poverty to suit your personal whims.

Dont Taz Me Bro said:
I am not the one changing the definition of poverty. It's being changed by people like you who think poverty is government funded housing, food stamps, and a cell phone.

The only link I found supporting your view is from the heritage foundation; a right wing think tank known to be biased and decidedly RW opinionated.. My views on the subject is based on reviewing reports from people and agencies who deal with poverty in this country. Arguably, though, both arguments may have some merit. When poverty here is defined by living standards and compared with that of 3rd world nations or even some European countries the Census Bureaus definition does seems rather shallow. But every region or district in the USA has a different measure of poverty; which, BTW, is calculated based on the cost of living in those areas. The poverty threshold in Alabama is different from the poverty threshold of Alaska or Hawaii. So a poor person living in Alaska may have a standard of living higher than regular non impoverished citizens of Germany but the impoverished person in Alabama may not.
I agree that poverty accompanied by squalor is relatively rare in the USA ... but the pain of poverty still haunts our cities and rural areas of Appalachia and the South and South West.

JQPublic1 said:
THE FLINT MICHIGAN WATER CRISIS SHOWS THAT EVEN CLEAN WATER for bathing and drinking is elusive for some.... and Flint is just one example.

Dont Taz Me Bro said:
Big government in action. Flint is overwhelmingly a Democratic city, so what were the city leaders doing all these years besides paying lip service to claiming they care about poor people. Furthermore, the EPA is largely left wing organization and they were telling the people of the city there was nothing wrong while bringing in bottled water for their employees to drink.

'Taz you are being disingenuous. If I remember correctly you engaged the lengthy discussion we had on Flint when news of it broke. You should know that although Flint elected a Democrat mayor and other city officials the entire municipal government was suspended by the Republican governor who placed an Emergency manager in charge. That EM was responsible switching the cities water supply to toxic untreated Flint River water...which subsequently caused a chemical reaction that intensified the process that allowed lead to leech from old lead pipes and poison the citizens of Flint. Sorry but the Repubs get the knock on that one.

JQPublic1 said:
This is the lot of 43 million Americans of all races but mostly Caucasians. The face of poverty in America is a pink one. But the surrogate poster child has been black, put forth by political opponents of the so-called welfare state to remove any sympathy for the poor that might be generated by showing the truth.

Dont Taz Me Bro said:
Of course there are more white people on welfare in this country in raw numbers seeing as how they make up 75% of the national population, but as a proportion of their population, blacks far surpass the welfare rate than any other group.
U.S. Poverty Statistics

But the face of poverty is still a Caucasian one because more of them are poor in raw numbers.
Proportions do not change the fact that more than 23 million non-HIspanic Caucasians are poor, and about 11 million Blacks...the rest are Hispanic and others. Those 23 million poor Caucs and their families don't want you or the politicians to use 11 million Blacks as a front for destroying programs that help them.

The blacks on that raft are not US citizens. I am. POC have sacrificed for and contributed to every positive aspect of American life. America is NOT a "white" country...
They're the citizens of likely whatever country they came from. That didn't stop them from leaving that country and it certainly doesn't stop you. What stops you is you don't want to live in a shithole. You know, as they do, that living in a white country is better. And yes, it is a white country, even if various farm animals (such as black people) were used on the fields in the past. It is the intellect of the lawmakers (among a few other things) that determines the general direction and environment of the country, not the species of farm animals used in the fields. So yes, it most certainly is a white country as far as our debate is concerned regarding general living conditions.

They're the citizens of likely whatever country they came from. That didn't stop them from leaving that country and it certainly doesn't stop you. What stops you is you don't want to live in a shithole. You know, as they do, that living in a white country is better. And yes, it is a white country, even if various farm animals (such as black people) were used on the fields in the past. It is the intellect of the lawmakers (among a few other things) that determines the general direction and environment of the country, not the species of farm animals used in the fields. So yes, it most certainly is a white country as far as our debate is concerned regarding general living conditions.
Quick questions
  • If Africa is a shithole then why did they have to fight white people to get out of there?
  • Why don't you go back to South Ossetia, or Georgia and help your people where they seem to be having some war issues?
  • Why don't you walk up to black men and do the tough talk you do on here directly to black men's face ? You are the one who claims that he is superior to black men. Right? Or are you scared of black men?

Last edited:
You make the point that you consider more white people to be racist.
YOu don't offer reason, or anything to support that, other than your racist assumptions about white people.
Because racism exists. That's my reason. Now that's either True or False. Either I'm lying
  • And so are the millions of black people who talk about racism are lying.
  • And all the books written on racism are lying
  • And all the studies and surveys about racism are lying
  • And all the speakers who speak about racism are lying
  • And all the songs about racism are lying
  • And all the videos about racism are lying
  • And all the groups set up to tackle racism are lying
being stupid or are you being stupid on purpose ? Racism is very well understood at an academic level

Do you realize that none of that supports your claim that racism "exists"?

At best what you did there was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Popularity.

Now you can accept that as the truth or you can do what most whites do in the face of the evidence, that is, say it's black people's fault and come with the usual arguments
  • "Black have a high violent crime rate"
  • "black have a low IQ"
  • "Blacks need to stop whining"
  • "White are great. Look at their inventions"
  • "Blacks are fked up. Look at Africa !!"
  • "It's not racism. Look at Asian"
  • "Africans sold there own into slavery"

The choice is yours

I'm not sure what you are referring to, when you say, "it" is black people's fault.

THe OP is that the success of asians is proof that America is not racist.
No its just proof that whites are more racist against Blacks. If they had enslaved any other race for 310 years and legalized Jim Crow for another 90 you would have a point.

No, it just shows that the race baiting industry has been less successful destroying them.

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.

not entirely-----but you did bring up important factors

Quick questions
  • If Africa is a shithole then why did they have to fight white people to get out of there?
  • Why don't you go back to South Ossetia, or Georgia and help your people where they seem to be having some war issues?
  • Why don't you walk up to black men and do the tough talk you do on here directly to black men's face ? You are the one who claims that he is superior to black men. Right? Or are you scared of black men?

your response is not particularly valid. You are playing THUG. The jerk
expressed an opinion------your response seems to be "I AM BETTER THAN
YOU ARE BECAUSE I CAN PUNCH OUT YOUR LIGHTS"-----nope...not
a valid response

OK then if what you say is correct then
  • Asians should be the norm against which everyone else is judged. We should all want to be like Asians and copy them.
  • Asians should design the IQ tests by which the world is measured.
  • Asian governments should overthrow the governments of non-Asian countries for their own good. Asians know best.
  • We should get all of our ideas about other races and the world in general from Asian media.
  • World history and world news should be mainly Asian history and Asian news.
  • Hollywood films, which are seen worldwide, should have mostly Asian heroes. They should be Asian even in cases where the original character was non-Asian, because that is what sells.
  • For the same reason, they should make feel-good Asian Saviour films where a nice Asian person saves helpless White people. It is not racist, it is just business.
  • Fashion models should be mainly Asian.
  • Asian Americans should hold most of the top positions in US society: business, banking, government, media, education. Whites who do not like it can go back to Europe.
  • The Asian quota at top US universities should end, though maybe some non-Asians can be admitted for the sake of “diversity”
  • Non-Asian people should be looked down on, feared, laughed at, stereotyped, if not hated, shot, locked up
  • If Asians should kill or wipe out Whites, it is not a big deal: Whites kill each other all the time. Look at Hitler and Stalin and all those creepy White American serial killers.

None of that actually follows from the point of the op. The point was about American society being more open to non whites than you lefties give it credit for.

The does not justify any of the silly claims you make above.

Almost no White person seriously makes this sort of argument,
even though it follows from the “facts” and style of reasoning that White racists themselves use all the time.

That is because deep down racism is not about fact but feeling.

If anti-Black racism came from IQ tests or crime statistics or affirmative action or Black pathologies or ill-mannered Black people, Whites would be racist against themselves Because all those arguments can be used against them too.

Whites do look down on stupid whites, and criminal whites and ill mannered whites.

In some cases less than we should, in others more than we should.

The irony is black people are so resilient that the system is afraid to let up its efforts. Black people are so ingenious in those areas we are allowed to compete that people all over the world mimic us.

YOu've been allowed to compete in all fields for generations.

The results are mixed.

Black people are so inspired that without our courage and determination there would be NO CIVIL RIGHTS for any non-white group, including Asians and that's what guys like abu afak seems to ignore and that includes admissions to universities, and the ability to eat at any restaurant or book a room at any hotel.

We are the ones who fought and died so that ALL non-white people would benefit. ,

It was the vastly white voters and politicians that decided, time and time again, to support civil rights for non whites.

This nation was 90% white in 1950.

If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.

Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist
It's almost as though Jim Crow never happened and left no legacy. It's a miracle.

You make the point that you consider more white people to be racist.
YOu don't offer reason, or anything to support that, other than your racist assumptions about white people.
Because racism exists. That's my reason. Now that's either True or False. Either I'm lying
  • And so are the millions of black people who talk about racism are lying.
  • And all the books written on racism are lying
  • And all the studies and surveys about racism are lying
  • And all the speakers who speak about racism are lying
  • And all the songs about racism are lying
  • And all the videos about racism are lying
  • And all the groups set up to tackle racism are lying
being stupid or are you being stupid on purpose ? Racism is very well understood at an academic level

Do you realize that none of that supports your claim that racism "exists"?

At best what you did there was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Popularity.

Now you can accept that as the truth or you can do what most whites do in the face of the evidence, that is, say it's black people's fault and come with the usual arguments
  • "Black have a high violent crime rate"
  • "black have a low IQ"
  • "Blacks need to stop whining"
  • "White are great. Look at their inventions"
  • "Blacks are fked up. Look at Africa !!"
  • "It's not racism. Look at Asian"
  • "Africans sold there own into slavery"

The choice is yours

I'm not sure what you are referring to, when you say, "it" is black people's fault.

What he's saying is perfectly clear. When one of your buddies says "it is black people's fault, " they are blaming the victim for not overcoming obstacles Caucs have specifically designed to inhibit Black progress collectively. The truth be told, Asians piggy backed off the Civil Rights initiatives started by blacks. Before that time, Cauc males dominated all of academia, enjoyed universal suffrage, and held all the good jobs and positions of authority. Asians were quietly ensconced in their coloful little communities
Just as blacks were. But, admittedly, I'm not sure that Plessy vs Ferguson affected Asians
as much as it did blacks...yet the echoes of Cauc jingoism rang in their ears too. On the eve of the Civil Right era the Vietnam war was raging and Asians were rarely seen beyond their Metropolitan enclaves. Then came the battering ram of Affirmative Action to knock down the door of suppression in hiring and educational opportunities.. Well...Asians and White women stepped through that door in greater numbers than Blacks did . Why, you will surely ask, did that happen? One quick answer would be that those two groups were targeted from the onset and that Blacks were simply useful tools for attaining that goal.

Blacks took the heat and were confronted with ubiquitous charges of being less qualified than Cauc competitors. Meanwhile, Asians and Cauc women satisfied the defining criierion of "underrepresented minority" and filled University seats and good paying jobs while blacks and real White people fought the battle in court and in the streets.. Asians were
no where to be seern in the Civil Rights struggle but when anti discrimination laws were passed they capitalized on the work done by MlK and White sympathizers who fought, bled and died right beside their blsck brothers. That kind of Caucasian is the ONLY kind I recognize as WHITE.

Since the dems gave up the fight, this nation has had a national consensus on HELPING blacks, not placing "obstacles" in their path.

Your excuses for your bigotry against Asians and Whites is noted and held against you.

None of that actually follows from the point of the op. The point was about American society being more open to non whites than you lefties give it credit for.
So if Asians are so successful then can you explain according to the LA Times a few years go they did a piece on the long duration of unemployment faced by Asian Americans.

White people and even Asians like abu afak use Asian Americans as an example of how “hard work and good cultural values” are all you need to make it in the U.S.

The "Asians are doing well. It's all blacks fault" is old and tired because if whites truly believed that Asians were superior or just so successful then why aren’t u demanding for a massive increase in immigration from Asian nations? Why not flood the borders, since we could all benefit from a little more Asian genius? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place?
The results are mixed.
So are you claiming that racism does not exist ?

If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.
So white people had a change of heart ? Yeah right.

Back in Jim Crow days whites wore racism on their sleeve

Like putting up signs on rest-room doors that said WHITES ONLY

whites-only.gif

Had black people sit at the back of the bus.

scaletowidth

Black ppl could not attend white schools. Elizabeth Eckford needed armed guards to enter schools in the south or live in white neighbourhoods.

EOTP-102-FightingBack-ElizabethEckford.jpg

Blacks got the crappiest jobs (those advertised for NEGROES ONLY), and white ppl made it clear that, if you weren't white, you were going to be paid a lower wage.

Well all that got whites into trouble. Lawyers went to court and pointed out that the 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race.

So after a loads of court losses, demonstrations and riots, white people got the message

If you're going to be a successful racist better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

"Sure, you can live here in our neighbourhood; your kids can go to our kids' school. Why the hell not? We were just leaving, anyway." and then ran like the devil to the suburbs.

At work, whites still get the best jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success.

White people have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges and paving our way to a fulfilling life making your caffe lattes, servicing your BMWs, and picking up your trash.

OH SURE

A few slip by, you know, you get your Oprah's and people like that, but they pay an extra tariff for the privilege: Oprah getting kicked out of Swiss store because they assumed she's black and could never afford a 24 thousand bag, the black doctor driving his BMW gets pulled over continually by the cops; the black Broadway actress can't get a cab after the standing ovation; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

I take my hat off to you whites

200.webp

You deserve an award for this. You talk the talk of inclusion, u celebrate the birthday of Dr King,u frown upon racist jokes and u never fail to drop a mention of "my friend - he's black..." and whites make sure you put your lone black employee up at the front reception desk so u can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"

Last edited:
So if Asians are so successful then can you explain according to the LA Times a few years go they did a piece on the long duration of unemployment faced by Asian Americans.

I'm sure there is a reason or reasons for that problem, but it does not change the over all trend.

White people and even Asians like abu afak use Asian Americans as an example of how “hard work and good cultural values” are all you need to make it in the U.S.

That is the claim.

The "Asians are doing well. It's all blacks fault" is old and tired because if whites truly believed that Asians were superior or just so successful then why aren’t these you demanding for a massive increase in immigration from Asian nations? Why not flood the borders, since we could all benefit from a little more Asian genius? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place?

1. Why would I want more competition?

2. We are being flooded with HI-B visa workers, and I want that to stop. I want those jobs for Americans.

3. CEO'S are more about office politics than competence.

The results are mixed.
So are you claiming that racism does not exist ?[/QUOTE]

Note how the words I used are so different than the words you used? There is a reason for that.

My meaning was different.

So, now, read the words I used, and try to string them together to get my meaning.

DON'T try putting new words in place of mine. That will not give you my meaning, but destroy it.

So white people had a change of heart ? Yeah right.[/QUOTE]

People and nations change policy. What part of that do you have trouble understanding?

You see, bk then whites wore racism on their sleeve. putting up signs on rest-room doors that said WHITES ONLY, black people sit at the back of the bus. Black ppl could not attending white schools or living in white neighbourhoods. Blacks got the crappiest jobs (those advertised for NEGROES ONLY), and white made it clear that, if you weren't white, you were going to be paid a lower wage.

All that sh*t got whites into a heap of trouble. Lawyers went to court and pointed out that the 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race. So after a loads of court losses, demonstrations and riots, white people got the message: if you're going to be a successful racist, better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

The 14th Amendment, passed by white people people.

"Sure, you can live here in our neighbourhood; your kids can go to our kids' school. Why the hell not? We were just leaving, anyway." and then ran like the devil to the suburbs.

It is sad that integration led to ruining cities and schools. Of course people noticed and reacted accordingly.

THat's not racism, that's just dealing with the reality of the situation.

Also, houses are bigger and cheaper in the suburbs compared to the cities.

At work, whites still get the best jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success.

No, they don't. That is illegal. And there are whole industries set up to fall on anyone playing such a game like a ton of bricks.

Employers are TERRIFIED of even the weakest more bullshit accusation of anything like that.

Because they know their are whole industries of people out there, who need to fuck people like them on a daily basis to justify their existence and salaries.

White people have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges and paving our way to a fulfilling life making your caffe lattes, servicing your BMWs, and picking up your trash.

Nope. We want you to succeed and assimilate and get over your butthurt over the past.

OH SURE

A few slip by, but they pay an extra tariff for the privilege: the black doctor driving his BMW gets pulled over continually by the cops; the black Broadway actress can't get a cab after the standing ovation; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

I take my hat off to you whites

200.webp

You deserve an award for this. You talk the talk of inclusion, u celebrate the birthday of Dr King,u frown upon racist jokes and u never fail to drop a mention of "my friend - he's black..." and whites make sure you put your lone black employee up at the front reception desk so we can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"

None of that is real.

No this is not a "white" country you pink mutant. The Civil Rights Era changed that paradigm and empowered POC to share the same rights of civil ownership you enjoy.
Having been born here I'm not about to give up my birthright because YOU think I should. That's not an option for me anymore than it is for you. I'm commited to fight for what's mine
and for the future of my descendants.I'd rather make YOU leave. Go to Norway, Greece, or Russia...America is becoming too diverse for you.

your response is not particularly valid. You are playing THUG. The jerk
expressed an opinion------your response seems to be "I AM BETTER THAN
YOU ARE BECAUSE I CAN PUNCH OUT YOUR LIGHTS"-----nope...not
a valid response
I never said I was better than anyone bgrouse claims he is superior to black men.
Sure, I'd say I'm superior to most black men
He's the one who does the tough talk. So I'm like "OK. So why doesn't he back it up ? Why doesn't he say what he says on here to black men's face ? Why doesn't he go out slap black men down ?

Forum List

Back