Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

1. There is no united oligarchy controlling the world's resources.

Then what do you think the roles of the IMF and World Bank are? Those two nefarious entities are crucial to the implementation of
strategies aimed at destroying prosperity and
Infrastructure in developing nations. The end of colonialism on the African continent was replaced by a new kind of western exploitation. Arms sales to western friendly factions strained the already depleted coffers of fledgling nations. Loans to buy those tanks, planes and guns were arranged by the IMF/World Bank...but usuary , not altruism, was behind it all. The Contract generally was essentially an economic death knell for the well being of hapless citizensin those countries.. Austerity was the key component of the plan. All tax money and monies generated to benefit the citizens was liened to repay the burdensome national debt to the IMF/World Bank.

2. Deposing rulers who don't want to sell, is very old, and not done any more, not for a long time

Saddam Hussein, and Khaddifi perished because of western perogatives.

. Khaddifi was bubbling incompetence by our leadership. Don't try to find sense there.

I think you mean we should have left Khaddifi alone...if so...I agree.

4. Communism was a real threat. SOrry your side lost. Deal with it.
It appears that to millions of Africans...Western Capitalism is a bigger threat than Communism.

LOL!!! Africa? A threat? Sure, that's was the fear...NOT.

A unified Africa could be a formidible economic juggernaut. With all the natural resources controled by a central pan African entity...Africa would be a worrisome problem to the west.

..... Your spurious 70 IQ distraction won't work... Hold on bubba...you're getting overheated.
Your micro data still doesn't show who or how
an average IQ of 70 was arbitrarily assigned to all of Africa. Much of which, according to you, is illiterate. You said you assumed that.,..
I previously posted Several Links for this info.
It's Not even in significant Dispute.
Much of it from the work of Richard Lynn who correlated 600+ IQ studies, of over 800,000 subjects done around the world, by people of all Races using many methods, including again, non-verbal tests.

A little seasoning on the debate for Beginner Clowns like you..

Those who Object to the "70", those Experts on the other side from Lynn, Jensen, etc, are people like Wicherts and Nisbett.
(JESUS This is so over your little black head/smaller skull/complete Ignorance of the topic)
are people like Wicherts and Nisbet who claim it considerably higher after their analysis (test bias etc), But still only 80!
And that's the PC Experts on YOUR side. The side you don't even know

JQPublic1 said:
The rebuttals to your spurious assertions are everywhere. But the most notable work in that regard is the mismeasurement of man by Stephen J. Gould.....
Here is Guold again:
"Errors of reductionism and biodeterminism....
Stephen Jay Gould, The Mismeasure of Man
Unlike Cheap Black/White [only] Race Hustlers like you and SleepyAss, I come at this debate FROM Evolution/Science, not salacious Race-as-a-team-sport/the Nightly News 'Black/White/Cop.'

And Note no White people are Whining/Yelling "Racist", because Asians have higher IQs.
It's Blacks who scream because they are the planet's biggest failures.. so the truth as to Why really hurts.​

Unlike you, I am quite familiar with Gould, have cited him hundreds of times on Evolution, having nothing to do with Race.
ie, here:
"abu afak" "gould" usmessageboard.com site:www.usmessageboard.com - Google Search

Because you are Clueless on Evolution, and everything else in this debate, you would not be aware Gould's Leftist politics, and cite his only Screw up "MIsmeasure of Man."
The Lying book, a crushing blow to me as a fan of his.

Gould Cheated in his attempt to show 100+ year earlier work by Morton on Racial Skull volume differences (correlating with IQ) was wrong.

The Mismeasure of Science: Stephen Jay Gould versus Samuel George Morton on Skulls and Bias
Jason E. Lewis, David DeGusta, Marc R. Meyer, Janet M. Monge, Alan E. Mann, Ralph L. Holloway
PLOS
Published: June 7, 2011
The Mismeasure of Science: Stephen Jay Gould versus Samuel George Morton on Skulls and Bias

Our results resolve this historical controversy, demonstrating that Morton did NOT Manipulate data to support his preconceptions, contra Gould. In fact, the Morton case provides an example of how the scientific method can shield results from cultural biases.

Box 1. Did Morton selectively report his data?
But Gould's claim, which has been repeated numerous times, is False.

Box 2. Did Morton manipulate his samples?
Clearly, Morton was Not manipulating samples
to depress the “Indian” mean, and the change was trivial in any case.. In fact, the more Likely candidate for Manipulating sample composition is Gould himself..!
..Morton's errors were random with respect to population. Individually, Morton's 3 most overmeasured skulls are an Egyptian Copt that Morton considered “Negro” (+12%), a Seminole (+8%), and a “Native African Negro” (+7%). These results Falsify the claim that Morton physically mismeasured Crania based on his a priori biases.

Our Verdict
Our analysis of Gould's claims reveals that most of Gould's criticisms are Poorly Supported or Falsified.".."

...This view has since achieved substantial popularity in “science studies”. But our results Falsify Gould's hypothesis that Morton manipulated his data to conform with his a priori views. The data on Cranial Capacity gathered by Morton are generally Reliable, and he reported them fully. Overall, we find that Morton's initial reputation as the objectivist of his era was well-deserved.​

So Gould's famous 'Mismeasure of Man' was a case of HIS Liberal/Left/PC Bias, and willingness to Cheat to achieve a result.

Scandalous, but alas still cited widely like so many other PC Old Wive's tales.

And I might add, because you know NOTHING, you avoided/HAD to avoid things in my last post that devastate your empty position.
Things like Trans-racial adoption studies: where the IQ Hierarchy Remains despite Equalized upbringing.

You lose #168.

`

Last edited:
Because you are Clueless on Evolution, and everything else in this debate, you would not be aware Gould's Leftist politics, and cite his only Screw up "MIsmeasure of Man."
The Lying book, a crushing blow to me as a fan of his.
I know that lying and deception is a prequisite for pseudo scientific BS. Tailored for the pink masses like you to make them believe they are superior to every black person they see.
The words in my sig show that LBJ recognized that long ago. Take heed and let those words sink in..for the authors of your
Pseudo- scientific propaganda have strived hard to mould you into the hegemonic puppet you are.
Gould's work in the MIsmeasure of Man
Was completed years before African immigrants started to be noticed for their
academic achievements. I see the contemporary discovery of that reality as validation of Gould's premise. And my optimism and faith in black people is heightened because of that validation.
It was reassuring to know that blacks like those posting here on USMB aren't an anomaly ; that any black population has in their gene pool those with the cognitive potential to make the world a better place for humanity. Keep in in mind that only a few relatively few really gifted people of any race from the distant past to the present
are responsible for civilizaion as it is today.
The Africans may have more potential genius that could be untapped. IQ tests of one generation can't be used to measure the intelligece of another...exceptional intelligence can pop up generations from
being introduced into a population. And diversity seems to be a factor in the process as well. Inbreeding degrades a community.
Just look what its done to the rednecks of Appalachia and the South.

And I might add, because you know NOTHING, you avoided/HAD to avoid things in my last post that devastate your empty position.
Things like Trans-racial adoption studies: where the IQ Hierarchy Remains despite Equalized upbringing.

You're grasping for straws. The evidence of African intelligence is underlined by the academic achievement of African immigrants
The genes that affords them that ability are African genes. The distribution of those genes are unknown and unpredictable. Your Herculean efforts to detract from that fails.
But im not going to take credit for your defeat.
I'll let African genes...the same that spawned any genius found anywhere...before pink mutants arrived......I'll let those genes take the credit.

Last edited:
I believe that whites are statistically superior to blacks in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization.
I never asked you that. You being the superior white man with the superior IQ should be able to understand this.

I asked

Do you think you are superior to black men ?
Sure, I'd say I'm superior to most black men. I'm not denying the possibility that there are a few male or female blacks that are smarter.

I'll ask again since it apparently went over your head. What does having an OLD civilization (China) and especially an old and failed/declined civilization (Ancient Africa) have to do with running a modern civilization? You brought up those two examples and I want to know why.
Because today is built on yesterday and tomorrow is built on today.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.
They already did DNA testing. They were not sub saharans based on the evidence.

More evidence: if today is built on yesterday, it doesn't explain why modern Africa is a shithole. Where did all of this technology and intellect go?
Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans.

For example, the Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries) came from the scientific discoveries of Blacks in Egypt and Nubia-Kush.
So essentially, you're saying negroes built a fire first and whites did everything else from that point forward? It wouldn't help negroes run a modern civilization.
Sure white people have invented things. But at the same time 99.999999% of white people have invented nothing.

White inventions or contributions say nothing about white people having any sort of special gift because if they did, they would have been on top for thousands of years, not just hundred

So called white western contributions (And let's be clear white people stole many inventions from others) are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.
Again, even if whites copied the negro using a rock to sharpen another rock, it wouldn't help the negro run a modern civilization and wouldn't undermine the white's ability to do so either.
The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.
Like I said, they did the DNA testing already. They were not sub saharans based on the evidence. As usual, you fail to learn from your mistakes just like blacks fail to move forward in their civilizations.

I believe that whites are statistically superior to blacks in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization.
By your logic Asians would be statistically superior to Caucs in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization...right? Am I missing something here? After all, the Chinese enjoy the dinstinction of having the oldest active civilization in the world. Theirs began some 5000 years ago .Ancient African.and ME civilizations started earlier but declined and
disappeared in the wake of the Arabian conquests.
What part of modern don't you understand?
Are you saying Japa, China,Taiwan or South Korea aren't modern civilizations?
I'll ask again since it apparently went over your head. What does having an OLD civilization (China) and especially an old and failed/declined civilization (Ancient Africa) have to do with running a modern civilization? You brought up those two examples and I want to know why.
The original premise being discussed was you thought pinks were statistically
superior intellectually to blacks in terms of running a modern civilization. My bottom line in that regard is that modern civilization exists in varying degrees all over the planet.
That makes no sense. You brought up ancient civilizations that started but declined and disappeared as proof that they are running modern civilizations?
Pink men aren't running civilization.
They're not running all parts of the world, but they're certainly running the modern parts of the world where the likes of you like to live.
The very notion of that is absurd. And since you introduced the prerequisite of intellect as crucial to running your fanciful modern civilization, I proposed, only in response to your insane notion that pink men run modern civilization, that any culture, past or present,that is or was capable of building and managing and maintaining infrastructure: civil discipline, and social integrity would meet the sole prequisite of intellect neccessary to "run"
a modern or even a more advanced civilization. All of those examples I listed
would qualify.
Ancient and disappeared African civilizations are NOT modern civilizations. I don't know how you're using the word, unless you have very low standards for what constitutes a well-run modern civilization. Well, they're low when you're discussing ancient Africa on this forum. When it comes to where you choose to live, I don't see you getting in line with others who look like you live in some of the current black African countries.

By your logic Asians would be statistically superior to Caucs in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization...right? Am I missing something here? After all, the Chinese enjoy the dinstinction of having the oldest active civilization in the world. Theirs began some 5000 years ago .Ancient African.and ME civilizations started earlier but declined and
disappeared in the wake of the Arabian conquests.
superior intellectually to blacks in terms of running a modern civilization. My bottom line in that regard is that modern civilization exists in varying degrees all over the planet.
That makes no sense. You brought up ancient civilizations that started but declined and disappeared as proof that they are running modern civilizations?
They're not running all parts of the world, but they're certainly running the modern parts of the world where the likes of you like to live.
The very notion of that is absurd. And since you introduced the prerequisite of intellect as crucial to running your fanciful modern civilization, I proposed, only in response to your insane notion that pink men run modern civilization, that any culture, past or present,that is or was capable of building and managing and maintaining infrastructure: civil discipline, and social integrity would meet the sole prequisite of intellect neccessary to "run"
would qualify.
Ancient and disappeared African civilizations are NOT modern civilizations. I don't know how you're using the word, unless you have very low standards for what constitutes a well-run modern civilization. Well, they're low when you're discussing ancient Africa on this forum. When it comes to where you choose to live, I don't see you getting in line with others who look like you live in some of the current black African countries.

What is so great about modern civilization.
43 million impoverished Americans probably don't share your sentiments. But give me several advantages modern civilization has over ancient civilizations besides cosmetic
facades and bright lights. Industrial pollution?
Ozone layer depletion? increased manifestations of cancer? Weapons of mass destruction? Economic imperialism?
What does the whore of Babylon have to offer
when the developing nations of the world
rise to reclaim what is theirs and her suckling breasts run dry and wither away?

JQPublic said:
The original premise being discussed was you thought pinks were statistically superior intellectually to blacks in terms of running a modern civilization. My bottom line in that regard is that modern civilization exists in varying degrees all over the planet.
bgrouse said:
Well, no..what i posted makes sense. But your
chopped version of my post doesn't make sense.

I never asked you that. You being the superior white man with the superior IQ should be able to understand this.

I asked

Do you think you are superior to black men ?
Sure, I'd say I'm superior to most black men. I'm not denying the possibility that there are a few male or female blacks that are smarter.
You're certainly dumber than any of the blacks posting on USMB.

would qualify.

...says the guy who stays here in a majority "pink" country. You're hilarious!
43 million impoverished Americans probably don't share your sentiments. But give me several advantages modern civilization has over ancient civilizations besides cosmetic
facades and bright lights. Industrial pollution?
Ozone layer depletion? increased manifestations of cancer? Weapons of mass destruction? Economic imperialism?
What does the whore of Babylon have to offer
when the developing nations of the world
rise to reclaim what is theirs and her suckling breasts run dry and wither away?

43 million impoverished Americans probably don't share your sentiments.
Aside from a few homeless people and drug addicts nobody in America lives in poverty
I believe a simple google search for recent poverty statistics will prove this to be an absolutely untrue statement.

I believe if you simply stepped out of this country for once in your life you’d know it’s a very true statement

JQPUblic1 said:
bgrouse said:

The pink majority isn't all RW bigots like you.
That is one of myriad factors that kept me here all these years. But even so...your numerical majority is shrinking fast.

Aside from a few homeless people and drug addicts nobody in America lives in poverty
You need to get out more and look around.
The sheltered world you live in shields you from the skid row experience. An experience that would open your eyes should you visit Appalachia and the back alleys of Urbania.

I believe a simple google search for recent poverty statistics will prove this to be an absolutely untrue statement.

I believe if you simply stepped out of this country for once in your life you’d know it’s a very true statement
I have stepped out of this country and set foot in places like Panama, Mexico South Korea
and YORE-URP. The poverty.of Panama and Mexico was. more starkly apparent than the other two listed but. I've seen the same hopeless in America every where I've gone.
Socialism made a positive difference in YORE-URP but the.poor of so-called capitalist nations fare worse. Of course the USA is also socialist. but less so than Europe. And that difference is apparent when we see ubiquitous poor people sleeping on heating vents and pushing shopping carts filled with all they own. You don't see that in Europe.
And while the projects of Mexico are made of cardboard boxes...at least the people living in them own the boxes...if not the land...such is the legacy of capitalism there.

JQPUblic1 said:
bgrouse said:

That is one of myriad factors that kept me here all these years. But even so...your numerical majority is shrinking fast.
Once again, your post makes no sense. You're saying you stay because the white majority is shrinking (and turning the country into Detroit/Zimbabwe), but you won't move to a country like Zimbabwe or another African shithole, where that has already been accomplished (and look how that turned out).

The bottom line is negroes are stupid and incapable of running a modern civilization and you, like many other blacks, prove it repeatedly. You know it's true, but instead of admitting it, you grasp at straws and make nonsensical posts.

JQPUblic1 said:
bgrouse said:

Once again, your post makes no sense. You're saying you stay because the white majority is shrinking (and turning the country into Detroit/Zimbabwe), but you won't move to a country like Zimbabwe or another African shithole, where that has already been accomplished (and look how that turned out).

The bottom line is negroes are stupid and incapable of running a modern civilization and you, like many other blacks, prove it repeatedly. You know it's true, but instead of admitting it, you grasp at straws and make nonsensical posts.
Your blind idiotic racism is what makes no sense. Actually, I pity you because you feel some sense of superiority is associated with pink skin and other physical characteristics shared with much of the animal kingdom.

You certainly aren't an example of Cauc superiority. But you take credit for what more erudite and smarter Caucs have accomplished. Without those key innovations or ideas of gifted individuals you'd still be
living in a cave somewhere.
Guess what, fool... The same genes that make any human gifted originated in black Africa with the dawn of humanity. Why would you think that the genes responsible for genius would have disappeared from the people that passed them on to all of humanity? I can't fathom that . The same cognitive potential that originated in primal African minds is still there. And as stated previously...black African immigrants are validating that logic by excelling in academia both in the UK and the USA.

No IQ testing studies prepared western minds for bright Africans to dominate in the best universities of the western world. The genes for genius can be dormant for generations
and suddenly manifest in places thought to be beyond any educational attainment.

Test one generation and find no remarkable results. Test the next generation 20 years later in the same location and a number of bright individuals emerge. see my point?
I'm done...go on with your obsessive hate mongering and prejudice...I'll move on...

JQPUblic1 said:
bgrouse said:

Your blind idiotic racism is what makes no sense. Actually, I pity you because you feel some sense of superiority is associated with pink skin and other physical characteristics shared with much of the animal kingdom.
We're superior because of our intellects. Whites just happen to have more of it. It's not because we're white or pink, but there's a very strong correlation and many use that correlation to make educated assumptions about individuals as well as determining facts about groups of people.
You certainly aren't an example of Cauc superiority. But you take credit for what more erudite and smarter Caucs have accomplished. Without those key innovations or ideas of gifted individuals you'd still be
living in a cave somewhere.
Guess what, fool... The same genes that make any human gifted originated in black Africa with the dawn of humanity. Why would you think that the genes responsible for genius would have disappeared from the people that passed them on to all of humanity?
Maybe your primitive genes didn't have the "right stuff" for creating enough intelligent individuals to run a modern civilization, while whites happened to evolve these genes. That would work with your "black Africa origin" theory.
I can't fathom that . The same cognitive potential that originated in primal African minds is still there. And as stated previously...black African immigrants are validating that logic by excelling in academia both in the UK and the USA.

No IQ testing studies prepared western minds for bright Africans to dominate in the besrmt universities of the western world. The genes for genius can be dornlmant for generations
and suddenly manifest in places thought to be beyond eany educational attainment.
Test one generation and find no remarkable results. Test the next generation 20 years later in the same location and a number of bright individuals emerge. see my point?
I'm done...go on with your obsessive hate mongering and prejudice...I'll move on...
Are you referring to Affirmative Action placing more negroes in American colleges?

Forum List

Back