Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

What is so great about modern civilization.
43 million impoverished Americans probably don't share your sentiments.
Aside from a few homeless people and drug addicts nobody in America lives in poverty
You need to get out more and look around.
The sheltered world you live in shields you from the skid row experience. An experience that would open your eyes should you visit Appalachia and the back alleys of Urbania.

Excuse me, jack hole, but I've seen poverty up front and close. I've been to third world countries. I've stood in a village where people were living in shacks made out of thin strips of sheet metal, no plumbing, children running around in bare feet, and goats and chickens standing in the middle of the only the dirt path in and out of the village they consider to be a "road," so when you see conditions like that here in the States let me know. Sheltered, privileged people such as yourself have no fucking idea what poverty is.

There are be varying degrees of poverty around the world; but, in America, income level determines who is or who is not impoverished. You may choose to be dismissive of poverty in the USA because of worse conditions you've seen elsewhere... but no one cares. Any problems caused by the poverty here need to be addressed before we go traipsing off on a global crusade elsewhere.

As I said, there is no real poverty here. Even the homeless and the crack addicts have shelters and government assistance they could get if they really wanted it.
These things are easier talked about then actually doing. Shelters ARE notorious for being dangerous and not well run, and to get assistance people must have government issued ID and a mailing address, which is hard to do if you are afflicted with an addiction, which by the way is an illness, not a character flaw. When you say "if they really wanted it," you must realize that when someone is addicted all they really want is the next high. They are not thinking rationally.

You make the point that you consider more white people to be racist.
YOu don't offer reason, or anything to support that, other than your racist assumptions about white people.
Because racism exists. That's my reason. Now that's either True or False. Either I'm lying
  • And so are the millions of black people who talk about racism are lying.
  • And all the books written on racism are lying
  • And all the studies and surveys about racism are lying
  • And all the speakers who speak about racism are lying
  • And all the songs about racism are lying
  • And all the videos about racism are lying
  • And all the groups set up to tackle racism are lying
being stupid or are you being stupid on purpose ? Racism is very well understood at an academic level

Do you realize that none of that supports your claim that racism "exists"?

At best what you did there was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Popularity.

Now you can accept that as the truth or you can do what most whites do in the face of the evidence, that is, say it's black people's fault and come with the usual arguments
  • "Black have a high violent crime rate"
  • "black have a low IQ"
  • "Blacks need to stop whining"
  • "White are great. Look at their inventions"
  • "Blacks are fked up. Look at Africa !!"
  • "It's not racism. Look at Asian"
  • "Africans sold there own into slavery"

The choice is yours

I'm not sure what you are referring to, when you say, "it" is black people's fault.

THe OP is that the success of asians is proof that America is not racist.
No its just proof that whites are more racist against Blacks. If they had enslaved any other race for 310 years and legalized Jim Crow for another 90 you would have a point.

No, it just shows that the race baiting industry has been less successful destroying them.
No. They were targeted as the model minority so whites could claim they werent really racists. Face it. You whites arent smart enough to fool anyone.

If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.
Jim crow didn't end...it just evolved in to James Crow esquire...

Jim Crow did end. YOur denial of reality is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

America was 90% white in 1950.

If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.

You make the point that you consider more white people to be racist.
YOu don't offer reason, or anything to support that, other than your racist assumptions about white people.
Because racism exists. That's my reason. Now that's either True or False. Either I'm lying
being stupid or are you being stupid on purpose ? Racism is very well understood at an academic level

Now you can accept that as the truth or you can do what most whites do in the face of the evidence, that is, say it's black people's fault and come with the usual arguments
  • "black have a low IQ"

The choice is yours

I'm not sure what you are referring to, when you say, "it" is black people's fault.

No its just proof that whites are more racist against Blacks. If they had enslaved any other race for 310 years and legalized Jim Crow for another 90 you would have a point.

No, it just shows that the race baiting industry has been less successful destroying them.
No. They were targeted as the model minority so whites could claim they werent really racists. Face it. You whites arent smart enough to fool anyone.

We whites aren't working to maintain any racism, the consensus has been to work against it for generations.

Your dismissal of those efforts is noted. YOu have my thanks.

• "black have a low IQ"

The choice is yours

We whites aren't working to maintain any racism, the consensus has been to work against it for generations.

Not of all of you. Only lowly poor stooges like yourself and the ones in power. The vast majority of other whites benefit so they dont rock the boat. Very few are working to reverse the centuries of white affirmative action and racism.

No thanks needed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not of all of you. Only lowly poor stooges like yourself and the ones in power. The vast majority of other whites benefit so they dont rock the boat. Very few are working to reverse the centuries of white affirmative action and racism.

No thanks needed.

YOur words have no connection to reality.

But I do appreciate your utter dismissal of their efforts.

I mean, let's face it, they were fools blinded by idealism and hopes for a better future.

Now we have to wake the fuck up and deal with the unholy mess they created.

YOur racism and hate will be very valuable in that process.

I mean this sincerely.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

I can't do it without people like you.

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.

Racist.

No thanks needed.

YOur words have no connection to reality.

But I do appreciate your utter dismissal of their efforts.

I mean, let's face it, they were fools blinded by idealism and hopes for a better future.

Now we have to wake the fuck up and deal with the unholy mess they created.

YOur racism and hate will be very valuable in that process.

I mean this sincerely.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

I can't do it without people like you.

My words are reality incarnate. Your words are grounded (or should I say floating?) in white delusions.

No problem your white delusions are easily dismissed.

You have no better future. You are recessive and ultimately your fate is to be absorbed back into the human population.

You cant wake up. You have been sold and embraced a delusion of superiority to fight your inferiority complex.. if you were to face your reality you would see mass suicides among your race.

Me pointing this out is not hate. Its casual observation and reporting of the facts.

Youre thoroughly welcome.

They're the citizens of likely whatever country they came from. That didn't stop them from leaving that country and it certainly doesn't stop you. What stops you is you don't want to live in a shithole. You know, as they do, that living in a white country is better. And yes, it is a white country, even if various farm animals (such as black people) were used on the fields in the past. It is the intellect of the lawmakers (among a few other things) that determines the general direction and environment of the country, not the species of farm animals used in the fields. So yes, it most certainly is a white country as far as our debate is concerned regarding general living conditions.
Quick questions
  • If Africa is a shithole then why did they have to fight white people to get out of there?
Because there's nothing inherently "shitty" that makes the land in Africa worthless. It's the people (leaders especially) that make those countries shitty. Those people being negroes now.
  • Why don't you go back to South Ossetia, or Georgia and help your people where they seem to be having some war issues?
Because it's better here. Now, if I lived in Zimbabwe or some other negro shithole, then I certainly would go there at the very least.
  • Why don't you walk up to black men and do the tough talk you do on here directly to black men's face ? You are the one who claims that he is superior to black men. Right? Or are you scared of black men?
I don't talk tough, I talk intelligently. Obviously, you and your brethren don't understand that so it would be a massive waste of my time.

He knows. That's why he stays in a white country while whining about whitey.

Whitey is a fictional character. Pinkie is real. Thats YOU! Now that I have corrected your lie there...let's move on to the next one. I stay in the country of my birth working with all Americans who wish to uphold the egalitarian guarantees of the Constitution for everyone... not just RW Cauc males. Now do you understand>????
All those blacks, making the sacrifice, leaving their black utopia, possibly drowning, to uphold the Constitution of the United States!

The blacks on that raft are not US citizens. I am. POC have sacrificed for and contributed to every positive aspect of American life. America is NOT a "white" country...
They're the citizens of likely whatever country they came from. That didn't stop them from leaving that country and it certainly doesn't stop you. What stops you is you don't want to live in a shithole. You know, as they do, that living in a white country is better. And yes, it is a white country, even if various farm animals (such as black people) were used on the fields in the past. It is the intellect of the lawmakers (among a few other things) that determines the general direction and environment of the country, not the species of farm animals used in the fields. So yes, it most certainly is a white country as far as our debate is concerned regarding general living conditions.
No this is not a "white" country you pink mutant. The Civil Rights Era changed that paradigm and empowered POC to share the same rights of civil ownership you enjoy.
Having been born here I'm not about to give up my birthright because YOU think I should. That's not an option for me anymore than it is for you. I'm commited to fight for what's mine
and for the future of my descendants.I'd rather make YOU leave. Go to Norway, Greece, or Russia...America is becoming too diverse for you.
If nonblacks left, this country would probably turn into a shithole like Zimbabwe. Then you'd try to get into those white countries like the black refugees are trying to do now. In other words, it wouldn't solve anything.

Whitey is a fictional character. Pinkie is real. Thats YOU! Now that I have corrected your lie there...let's move on to the next one. I stay in the country of my birth working with all Americans who wish to uphold the egalitarian guarantees of the Constitution for everyone... not just RW Cauc males. Now do you understand>????
All those blacks, making the sacrifice, leaving their black utopia, possibly drowning, to uphold the Constitution of the United States!

The blacks on that raft are not US citizens. I am. POC have sacrificed for and contributed to every positive aspect of American life. America is NOT a "white" country...
No this is not a "white" country you pink mutant. The Civil Rights Era changed that paradigm and empowered POC to share the same rights of civil ownership you enjoy.
Having been born here I'm not about to give up my birthright because YOU think I should. That's not an option for me anymore than it is for you. I'm commited to fight for what's mine
and for the future of my descendants.I'd rather make YOU leave. Go to Norway, Greece, or Russia...America is becoming too diverse for you.
If nonblacks left, this country would probably turn into a shithole like Zimbabwe. Then you'd try to get into those white countries like the black refugees are trying to do now. In other words, it wouldn't solve anything.
If nonwhites had not been in this country it would still be a english penal colony. Give everyone a break. You cacausoids cant do anything without fucking shit up. :laugh:

• Thanks
If nonwhites had not been in this country it would still be a english penal colony. Give everyone a break. You cacausoids cant do anything without fucking shit up. :laugh:
Is that why the negroes are drowning to get to a white country?
The US isnt a white country you inbred monkey.

My point stands.

When did Jim Crow end? Surely you can point to some notable event that signaled the end of it. And if we are going to have an intelligent discussion on this matter we need to agree on the social markers that show whether or not changes have been broad enough to qualify as evidence one way or the other.

Thus far your only proof has been to point to the year 1950 with some bizarre notion that Caucasian population size in that year had something to do with Jim Crow. I can't see the nexus...

Is that why the negroes are drowning to get to a white country?
The US isnt a white country you inbred monkey.
It's a majority white, majority white-led, white government theory-based country. You can split hairs all you want, but the bottom line is the negroes are drowning to get out of countries that are more heavily populated (as a percentage of the total population in those countries) and led by blacks to get to those that are less so.

You think America is led by dumbasses like this?

They're fortunately just a novelty to make liberals happy. If those kinds of idiots ruled the country, our money would look like this:
160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-super-tease.jpg

Last edited:

My point stands.

When did Jim Crow end? Surely you can point to some notable event that signaled the end of it. And if we are going to have an intelligent discussion on this matter we need to agree on the social markers that show whether or not changes have been broad enough to qualify as evidence one way or the other.

Thus far your only proof has been to point to the year 1950 with some bizarre notion that Caucasian population size in that year had something to do with Jim Crow. I can't see the nexus...
Jim Crow evolved into Nixon's ghost hypnotizing blacks into using drugs, robbing, raping, murdering, and going to prison.
Nope Jim Crow evolved into heavier police presence in Black communities along with planting of evidence, murders, harassment and subsequent high arrest rate..

Frankly, I was not advocating the departure of key Caucasians, Blacks or Asians who accept the melting pot scenario set in motion years ago. But no one will miss YOU! You aren't one of the shakers and movers...you're no more important to the well being of this nation than the homeless guys sleeping on the heating vent.

But to respond to your fanciful science fiction tale of Caucasians disappearing leaving Blacks to take over. Here is my take on that. The Black population would be too small to take over the entire country. The large metropolitan areas wouldn't have enough people to run them...not because of incompetence but just due to lack of people.

what would you do if you were among 40 million people who survived some national disaster that left every thing in tact but killed most of the population?

What is so great about modern civilization.
43 million impoverished Americans probably don't share your sentiments.
Aside from a few homeless people and drug addicts nobody in America lives in poverty
You need to get out more and look around.
The sheltered world you live in shields you from the skid row experience. An experience that would open your eyes should you visit Appalachia and the back alleys of Urbania.

Excuse me, jack hole, but I've seen poverty up front and close. I've been to third world countries. I've stood in a village where people were living in shacks made out of thin strips of sheet metal, no plumbing, children running around in bare feet, and goats and chickens standing in the middle of the only the dirt path in and out of the village they consider to be a "road," so when you see conditions like that here in the States let me know. Sheltered, privileged people such as yourself have no fucking idea what poverty is.

There are be varying degrees of poverty around the world; but, in America, income level determines who is or who is not impoverished. You may choose to be dismissive of poverty in the USA because of worse conditions you've seen elsewhere... but no one cares. Any problems caused by the poverty here need to be addressed before we go traipsing off on a global crusade elsewhere.

As I said, there is no real poverty here. Even the homeless and the crack addicts have shelters and government assistance they could get if they really wanted it.

NEWSFLASH: Just fort your information I just found this story. You may want to rethink your notion that real poverty doesn't exist in America. The U.N. has released a report following eyewitness reports of 3rd world type poverty in Alabama.

Updated | A United Nations official investigating poverty in the United States was shocked at the level of environmental degradation in some areas of rural Alabama, saying he had never seen anything like it in the developed world.

"I think it's very uncommon in the First World. This is not a sight that one normally sees. I'd have to say that I haven't seen this," Philip Alston, the U.N.'s Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, told Connor Sheets of AL.comearlier this week as they toured a community in Butler County where "raw sewage flows from homes through exposed PVC pipes and into open trenches and pits."

The tour through Alabama's rural communities is part of a two-week investigation by the U.N. on poverty and human rights abuses in the United States. So far, U.N. investigators have visited cities and towns in California and Alabama, and will soon travel to Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.

U.N. officials touring rural Alabama are shocked at the level of poverty and environmental degradation

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.
I always find it funny that people who argue that Asians are doing great are never Asians themselves

Why is that ?

Asians wealthier than whites ?

Not really

When you look at the facts

Median family income in 2014:
  • $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black
  • $33,240 Native American
Asian come on top in median family income but when you change it to personal income

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working. So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

And let's break it down even more by nationality:
  • $26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
  • $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American, Chinese
  • $19,000 Pacific Islanders
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian American covers too broader range.

Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average. Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership

Where I got my data from
Actually, if you read the statistics, what they say is that Asian Americans work harder, longer hours, and are more committed to economic improvement than other races.

I suggest you take a look at the GROWTH curves and ask why the Asian American curve increases, while whites remain static, and blacks actually regress. (I'll give you a hint - look at their education curves, as well. They directly parallel the growth curves)

I always find it funny that people who argue that Asians are doing great are never Asians themselves

Why is that ?

Asians wealthier than whites ?

Not really

When you look at the facts

Median family income in 2014:
  • $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black
  • $33,240 Native American
Asian come on top in median family income but when you change it to personal income

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working. So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

And let's break it down even more by nationality:
  • $26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
  • $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American, Chinese
  • $19,000 Pacific Islanders
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian American covers too broader range.

Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average. Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership

Where I got my data from
Actually, if you read the statistics, what they say is that Asian Americans work harder, longer hours, and are more committed to economic improvement than other races.

I suggest you take a look at the GROWTH curves and ask why the Asian American curve increases, while whites remain static, and blacks actually regress. (I'll give you a hint - look at their education curves, as well. They directly parallel the growth curves)
May have something to do with their propensity to cheat on tests.

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back