Asad's planes murder children at school

I am truthful. And, yes, the good guys are going to catch Asad and hang him.

Then we can leave the ME to all of the true neo-cons and MIC crazies to burn down the ME.

Prove how you're truthful, Jake. Your words have just about as much truth to them as you being an actual Republican.
Why would I prove my truthfulness to a figure of darkness like you, Eltherion? You will not accept it, because you cannot accept truth.

I thought SH should die. I did not think it should have taken 1% of 300 thousand coalitionist troops, godboydoosh.

What, should we have sent Sylvester Stallone instead?
How many get Osama?

71,000+ US troops (maximum, 2009), 315,000 Afghan Security Forces, 20,000+ military contractors, intelligence assets from 40 different nations, whose combined effort culminated in the raid which 12 SEALs aired out the most wanted terrorist leader in American history.

Ahem, I think you get the point now.

I thought SH should die. I did not think it should have taken 1% of 300 thousand coalitionist troops, godboydoosh.

How many get Osama?

71,000+ US troops (maximum, 2009), 315,000 Afghan Security Forces, 20,000+ military contractors, intelligence assets from 40 different nations, whose combined effort culminated the raid which 12 SEALs aired out the most wanted terrorist leader in American history.

Nope, you are confused and in darkness as usual. Etherion, of course you are in darkness. How many did it take to get Osama? In one operation, including the carrier and support troops, less than 8000. We could knock off Asad with one fourth of that number.

How many get Osama?

71,000+ US troops (maximum, 2009), 315,000 Afghan Security Forces, 20,000+ military contractors, intelligence assets from 40 different nations, whose combined effort culminated the raid which 12 SEALs aired out the most wanted terrorist leader in American history.

Nope, you are confused and in darkness as usual. How many did it take to get Osama? In one operation, including the carrier and support troops, less than 8000. We could knock off Asad with one fourth of that number.

LOL Jake is suddenly the armchair military strategist.

How many get Osama?

Nope, you are confused and in darkness as usual. How many did it take to get Osama? In one operation, including the carrier and support troops, less than 8000. We could knock off Asad with one fourth of that number.

LOL Jake is suddenly the armchair military strategist.
Don't you realize who you are talking to, Etherion?

Time for dinner.

Assad is Putin's homeboy and trump supporters still don't get why we shouldn't be friends with Russia.

How many get Osama?

Nope, you are confused and in darkness as usual. Etherion, of course you are in darkness. How many did it take to get Osama? In one operation, including the carrier and support troops, less than 8000. We could knock off Asad with one fourth of that number.

Assad is an elected leader, under the protection of the Iranians and Russians. There is no comparison to Bin Laden who was a most wanted terrorist for decades and was behind the attacks on US soil.

Clearly you just want to start a war with Russia.

Muslims killing themselves without Americans being involved greatly offends progressive globalists like Fakey. There are dozens of regimes around the planet that kill their own citizens, but no war drums for them. Just Syria and Assad because it has a chance of starting a war with Russia, which is non-compliant with the progressive globalist Agenda.
Let's not forget how they supported Saddam Hussein.

Forum List

Back