Asad's planes murder children at school

Fakey ignores us ignoring cease fires and bombing the Syrian army killing almost 70. But he has got to beat the war drum. Gotta keep cankles looking good with her no fly zone war mongering.

Fakey ignores us ignoring cease fires and bombing the Syrian army killing almost 70. But he has got to beat the war drum. Gotta keep cankles looking good with her no fly zone war mongering.
Putin is going to put a permanent end to cankles.

According to Obama Assad must go wasn't that his declaration a few years ago when this whole Syrian mess started? It looks like Assad will still be in power when Obama is out of office.

Yep, that is an Obama failure.

Asad should have been assassinated.

Muslims killing themselves without Americans being involved greatly offends progressive globalists like Fakey. There are dozens of regimes around the planet that kill their own citizens, but no war drums for them. Just Syria and Assad because it has a chance of starting a war with Russia, which is non-compliant with the progressive globalist Agenda.

Muslims killing themselves without Americans being involved greatly offends progressive globalists like Fakey. There are dozens of regimes around the planet that kill their own citizens, but no war drums for them. Just Syria and Assad because it has a chance of starting a war with Russia, which is non-compliant with the progressive globalist Agenda.
You ignored my comment to bring our troops home, which means you have the concentration of an ll year old.

Oh, so it wasn't something Trump did then?
Trump's allies.

Haha. You're sadistic, Jake.
I am truthful. And, yes, the good guys are going to catch Asad and hang him.

Then we can leave the ME to all of the true neo-cons and MIC crazies to burn down the ME.
Saddam killed FAR more children. Why are you so amped about stopping Assad, but against invading Iraq and removing Saddam? You guys just can't seem to stick to one position. Hypocrite douche.

Oh, so it wasn't something Trump did then?
Trump's allies.

Haha. You're sadistic, Jake.
I am truthful. And, yes, the good guys are going to catch Asad and hang him.

Then we can leave the ME to all of the true neo-cons and MIC crazies to burn down the ME.
Saddam killed FAR more children. Why are you so amped about stopping Assad, but against invading Iraq and removing Saddam? You guys just can't seem to stick to one position. Hypocrite douche.
I thought SH should die. I did not think it should have taken 1% of 300 thousand coalitionist troops, godboydoosh.
14725499_1507085735972037_9087941800540601596_n.jpg

Forum List

Back