As workplace raids multiply, Trump administration charges few companies

think as you like , I Think that i am LEGALLY correct in my thinking that an Individual employer can't ASSUME and Discriminate against what they think or Assume are illegal chicken pluckers . Only ones that can do that might be USA Law and Lawyers taking Legal steps through the Courts PKnopp . Legal EXCUSES or Legal LOOPHOLES need to have charges of wrongdoing filed , warrants served , lawyers for both sides representing both sides and its all a long and winding road PKnopp .
A legal employer needs to know who the person is, just like we need to know who the person is who votes. If we are to be so concerned about legal status in voting by having an ID, why isn't it just as important for someone who is stealing jobs? Lol! Just another example of Trump voters talking out of both sides of their mouths. You people never have an argument that makes sense.

change the laws i guess , let an employer Discriminate and turn in those that he ASSUMES in good faith are illegal aliens SuperB .
Employers don't care, because they know there are no consequences.

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.

Trump gets a 'two for one' with this approach.

Trump is portrayed to his base as being tuff on the brown folks with such raids of illegals, while at the same time Trump's business friends suffer no real (monetary) damage to their operations via government fines.

This gives Trump's base a HUGE MAGA WOODY & it offers 'big business' a proverbial get out of jail free card.

It's like happy hour for idiots that don't drink.
And here's the other thing those dumb ass Trump voters will say. They come here to get free stuff. We'll if that were true, what is ICE doing raiding chicken plants, while finding illegals working who want free stuff? Trump voters are so full of shit.

It absolutely blows my mind that we have an entire MSM, and millions of Americans (Dimocrats) that are outraged that our immigration laws were enforced.
Just fucking bizarre.
If our immigration laws had been enforced, we would have never illegally invaded theirs by taking over their governments, resources, and jobs. Illegal immigration laws start in your own backyard. If not, that door swings open both ways.

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.

I'm all for fining the shit out of companies that hire illegals.
Yet neither side has mentioned it.
I've been mentioning it for years, and no one ever responded.

And who the fuck are you?
The one who's been mentioning it for years on this forum. "Who the fuck are you?"

Trump gets a 'two for one' with this approach.

Trump is portrayed to his base as being tuff on the brown folks with such raids of illegals, while at the same time Trump's business friends suffer no real (monetary) damage to their operations via government fines.

This gives Trump's base a HUGE MAGA WOODY & it offers 'big business' a proverbial get out of jail free card.

It's like happy hour for idiots that don't drink.
And here's the other thing those dumb ass Trump voters will say. They come here to get free stuff. We'll if that were true, what is ICE doing raiding chicken plants, while finding illegals working who want free stuff? Trump voters are so full of shit.
--------------------------------------------------------- yep , the illegal chicken pluckers caught in raids are also thieves and liar .

They're working on it, is what I heard. Some of the businesses involved in the Mississippi busts are being investigated--it's not always easy to "prove" the employer knew. If they can prove it, I hope those owners go to jail.
As far as I've seen, all Miss companies used the E-verify program, so they didn't break any law. E-verify is easily fooled by workers. Just need a fake id that passes.

THERE IS speculation that the companies sought out Hispanic workers because the blacks who worked there wanted a union, and filed Osha complaints. And also that the recent raids were retaliation against workers for EEOC complaint.

Good news, still have $2 boneless breasts in grocery flier this week!

change the laws i guess , let an employer Discriminate and turn in those that he ASSUMES in good faith are illegal aliens SuperB .
Employers don't care, because they know there are no consequences.
And it'll take the dems to buy in to immigration reform to change it, and Trump's wall ain't helping. To make it clearer, the raids have nothing to do with real immigration enforcement. He employs illegal aliens. We could take some and shoot them, and there'd still be plenty of illegal alien workers to 'get 'r done"

They're working on it, is what I heard. Some of the businesses involved in the Mississippi busts are being investigated--it's not always easy to "prove" the employer knew. If they can prove it, I hope those owners go to jail.
As far as I've seen, all Miss companies used the E-verify program, so they didn't break any law. E-verify is easily fooled by workers. Just need a fake id that passes.

THERE IS speculation that the companies sought out Hispanic workers because the blacks who worked there wanted a union, and filed Osha complaints. And also that the recent raids were retaliation against workers for EEOC complaint.

Another denier.

Another denier.

I've said all along the only way to end illegal immigration and illegal workers is to make it actually illegal to hire them. The wall is just a distraction. We made slavery illegal, and the number of slaves in America went UP.

But the gop doesn't want to punish employers. And the dems don't want to deport workers who have child citizens.

I'm all for fining the shit out of companies that hire illegals.
Yet neither side has mentioned it.
I've been mentioning it for years, and no one ever responded.

And who the fuck are you?
The one who's been mentioning it for years on this forum. "Who the fuck are you?"

The same as you dumbfuck.
You can mention shit all day long,of course all of us know that wont get jack shit done.

Another denier.

I've said all along the only way to end illegal immigration and illegal workers is to make it actually illegal to hire them. The wall is just a distraction. We made slavery illegal, and the number of slaves in America went UP.

But the gop doesn't want to punish employers. And the dems don't want to deport workers who have child citizens.

It is already illegal to hire them.

Another denier.

Yet you or me whining about it does no good.

Another denier.

So if they are breaking the law how is it whining?

I guess you missed that this is how the business were targeted.

Why "Speculate" when ICE explained exactly what they did to investigate these companies?

Another denier.

You're fucking whining,just like me.
Crying on a message board does neither of us any good.
The fact that neither the left or right when it comes to the powers that be have done nothing should tell you something.....but all you see is Trump.
You're a fuken hack.

Another denier.

The fact that neither the left or right when it comes to the powers that be have done nothing should tell you something.....but all you see is Trump.
You're a fuken hack.

Trump Humper I know neither party has done shit, but it is republicans that are beating the drums about illegal immigrants. Fucking idiot.

You're a fuken hack.

Trump Humper I know neither party has done shit, but it is republicans that are beating the drums about illegal immigrants. Fucking idiot.

So your all for illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back