As workplace raids multiply, Trump administration charges few companies

and for Now anyways , i prefer messing with the 'illegal' chicken pluckers PKnopp . I figger that many illegal chicken pluckers and illegal busboys , illegal toilet scrubbers are sitting on pins and needles PKnopp .

What is happening here is exactly what I've stated for a long time. Some were picked up, processed and returned to work. Nothing changed. If any of them are ever deported they will simply return to go back to work or get replaced by those who come after them.

If they went after businesses that hired illegal aliens they would not have to raid, arrest, detain, deport, etc illegal workers. If they could not work, they would just pack up and leave the country. If there are no consequences for businesses they just keep hiring illegals. And they keep coming.

Everyone knows this and everyone knows that the government is not going to go after the businesses and what would happen if they would so they make excuse after excuse and condemn people who are simply trying to better themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.
They need to keep better data

PUBLISHED:
Fri, AUG 10th 2018 @ 3:25 pm EDT
ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) division arrested 14 business owners and managers in Nebraska and Minnesota for colluding to create an illegal alien workforce and defrauding the government.
Business Owners Targeted in Nebraska, Minnesota Enforcement Actions

Business owner harbored illegal immigrants, will serve prison time

Georgia business owner, illegal alien charged with exploiting illegal workers

Buffalo Business Owner Sentenced For Tax Fraud And Harboring An Illegal Alien

Man charged for false taxes and illegal aliens

Midwest ICE raids targeted businesses that hired, mistreated illegal immigrants, officials say

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/2...ers-plead-guilty-to-illegal-immigrant-charges

Ex-owner of meatpacking plant raided by ICE sentenced to 18 months in prison

Co-owners of Brothers Food Mart chain charged with federal immigration, tax evasion violations

If you want more, let me know.

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.

PUBLISHED:
ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) division arrested 14 business owners and managers in Nebraska and Minnesota for colluding to create an illegal alien workforce and defrauding the government.

Midwest ICE raids targeted businesses that hired, mistreated illegal immigrants, officials say

Jacksonville restaurant owners plead guilty to illegal immigrant charges

Co-owners of Brothers Food Mart chain charged with federal immigration, tax evasion violations

I have to chuckle. I click on a link to read a story and I get one where an employer who is here illegally was charged with hiring others here illegally.

I did note this in another article.

“The job magnet in the United States is primarily what draws illegal aliens across our borders,” said Cormier in a statement posted to ICE’s website.

That is what I've long argued. They come for the jobs. As long as the jobs are here, they will come.

And danged if they didn't hit my other argument.

The businesses engaged in a scheme that used fraudulent names and Social Security numbers to employ people in the country illegally, she said.

Using bogus names and S.S. numbers does not work. Also despite searching I could not find where Christensen Farms were ever charged with anything.

Deflection by you at its worst. First, it matters not, if it was also owned illegally. He was charged. And the others, not owned illegally, are there for you to see.

Chuckle all you want-
Sleepy Eye pork producer 'surprised' by immigration raids
Christensen Farm’s CEO Glenn Stolt on Thursday blamed the hiring of the undocumented workers on a third-party vendor, identified in a federal indictment unsealed this week.

To be clear, he said, Christensen Farms verifies the citizenship of the 1,000 workers it directly employs to feed and care for pigs in its facilities.

The company, one of the largest pork producers in the country with operations in several Midwest states, relies on third-party vendors to follow the law, he said.

Stolt said Christensen Farms, which sometimes struggles to find workers to fill jobs, will end its contract with the vendor and assess how it can prevent the same situation from happening again. He said it was “disappointing” that the vendor hired workers who were in the country illegally and then treated them poorly.

PUBLISHED:

Jacksonville restaurant owners plead guilty to illegal immigrant charges

I have to chuckle. I click on a link to read a story and I get one where an employer who is here illegally was charged with hiring others here illegally.

I did note this in another article.

“The job magnet in the United States is primarily what draws illegal aliens across our borders,” said Cormier in a statement posted to ICE’s website.

That is what I've long argued. They come for the jobs. As long as the jobs are here, they will come.

And danged if they didn't hit my other argument.

The businesses engaged in a scheme that used fraudulent names and Social Security numbers to employ people in the country illegally, she said.

Using bogus names and S.S. numbers does not work. Also despite searching I could not find where Christensen Farms were ever charged with anything.

They're working on it, is what I heard. Some of the businesses involved in the Mississippi busts are being investigated--it's not always easy to "prove" the employer knew. If they can prove it, I hope those owners go to jail.

And then the business goes under and progs can bitch about how Trump put people out of work.

Deflection by you at its worst. First, it matters not, if it was also owned illegally. He was charged. And the others, not owned illegally, are there for you to see.

Chuckle all you want-
Christensen Farm’s CEO Glenn Stolt on Thursday blamed the hiring of the undocumented workers on a third-party vendor, identified in a federal indictment unsealed this week.

To be clear, he said, Christensen Farms verifies the citizenship of the 1,000 workers it directly employs to feed and care for pigs in its facilities.

The company, one of the largest pork producers in the country with operations in several Midwest states, relies on third-party vendors to follow the law, he said.

Stolt said Christensen Farms, which sometimes struggles to find workers to fill jobs, will end its contract with the vendor and assess how it can prevent the same situation from happening again. He said it was “disappointing” that the vendor hired workers who were in the country illegally and then treated them poorly.

Common excuse. It's the same excuse Wal MArt used but still paid an $11 million dollar fine. Again, I did not see where the farm or the owners were charged with anything. The argument was that businesses were being charged.

From what I did find on this farm, they are a pretty lousy place with problems going back years.

They're working on it, is what I heard. Some of the businesses involved in the Mississippi busts are being investigated--it's not always easy to "prove" the employer knew. If they can prove it, I hope those owners go to jail.

And then the business goes under and progs can bitch about how Trump put people out of work.

Voids are always filled.

Chuckle all you want-

Common excuse. It's the same excuse Wal MArt used but still paid an $11 million dollar fine. Again, I did not see where the farm or the owners were charged with anything. The argument was that businesses were being charged.

From what I did find on this farm, they are a pretty lousy place with problems going back years.
Did you read what It posted? Here, from another article for you-

Federal prosecutors allege in an indictment unsealed Wednesday that the businesses hired the workers through third-party vendor Juan Pablo Sanchez Delgado, of O’Neill, Nebraska, knowing they could not work legally...
The alleged conspiracy to exploit the labor of these workers was laid out in a 14-page indictment. It centered on Delgado, who owned a local grocery store and operated a Mexican restaurant in O’Neill, called La Herradura.

Delgado is accused of recruiting and supplying an illegal workforce to various businesses, including Christensen; the tomato greenhouse, O’Neill Ventures; the potato processing facility, Elkhorn River Farms; and Herd Co. Cattle Company in Bartlett, Nebraska, among others…

… A bank employee also was indicted for allegedly facilitating the transactions…

more

Workers arrested at Christensen Farms; criminal charges possible against company

And your deflection against the others is duly noted.

Last edited:
yep , Legally imported / immigrants are as much the problem even when the Legals are properly vetted [chuckle] .

Chuckle all you want-

Federal prosecutors allege in an indictment unsealed Wednesday that the businesses hired the workers through third-party vendor Juan Pablo Sanchez Delgado, of O’Neill, Nebraska, knowing they could not work legally...
The alleged conspiracy to exploit the labor of these workers was laid out in a 14-page indictment. It centered on Delgado, who owned a local grocery store and operated a Mexican restaurant in O’Neill, called La Herradura.

Delgado is accused of recruiting and supplying an illegal workforce to various businesses, including Christensen; the tomato greenhouse, O’Neill Ventures; the potato processing facility, Elkhorn River Farms; and Herd Co. Cattle Company in Bartlett, Nebraska, among others…

… A bank employee also was indicted for allegedly facilitating the transactions…

more

Workers arrested at Christensen Farms; criminal charges possible against company

charges possible against company

After completing a search no charges were found to have happened.

Chuckle all you want-

more

Deflection once again.

Chuckle all you want-

more

Deflection once again.

If you want to call factually pointing out that the company was not charged as a deflection of my pointing out the company was not charged, well.....................

think as you like , I Think that i am LEGALLY correct in my thinking that an Individual employer can't ASSUME and Discriminate against what they think or Assume are illegal chicken pluckers . Only ones that can do that might be USA Law and Lawyers taking Legal steps through the Courts PKnopp . Legal EXCUSES or Legal LOOPHOLES need to have charges of wrongdoing filed , warrants served , lawyers for both sides representing both sides and its all a long and winding road PKnopp .
E-Verify is in place but it's not mandatory.

Ann Coulter Suggests Donald Trump Should Be Charged for Employing Undocumented Migrant Workers

Right-wing commentator and former avid supporter of President Donald Trump Ann Coulter has asked why the president and other employers have not been charged with a crime for hiring undocumented migrants.

"Yes, why WON'T authorities charge the employers using all the illegal alien workers?" Coulter wrote on Twitter, sharing an op-ed from The Washington Post calling out Trump's double standard of allegedly employing undocumented migrants while his administration raids other companies and deports working immigrants without legal status.

"ANSWER: BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SUCK UP TO EMPLOYERS FOR THEIR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS," Coulter answered her own question.

i like Ann for the most part and she oughta go after the TRUMP if she likes Super B .

Forum List

Back