As workplace raids multiply, Trump administration charges few companies

ICE has no problem handcuffing an illegal in front of their children

Why don’t we do the same with those who hire them?
They can't answer. They're cowards for what is right and wrong. It's totally ignored.

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.

I'm all for fining the shit out of companies that hire illegals.
Yet neither side has mentioned it.
I've been mentioning it for years, and no one ever responded.

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.

I’m with you on this one. Employers need to be prosecuted. The feds may need to take more time to build a case however if you knowingly hired illegals you need prison. If you unknowingly hired illegals with fake ids, then your company needs to tighten up how they hire.
If you put the same standards to government for ALLOWING them in the country, the Democrat Party would be in prison.

You expect of small business what government can't/won't do.

10 grand a day per illegal parasite head
Youll put an end to this nonsense over night
Prove they are parasites or you are a liar, and a promoter for murder?

Prove it

theyre parasites leeching jobs of the native hosts

they also have parasitic embryonic pulses :10:

what exactly is a promoter for murder

ya mean like her
View attachment 273794
So I was right. You're nothing but a friggin liar.

Why did trump recently grant clemency to an employer convicted either under bush or obama for hiring I believe the count was 300 illegals? It will either be selective prosecution or none at all.

I have all along thought trump is playing a game and he hits immigration hard when he see his base straying away. I don't really think he believes or wants anything done, it's Steven Miller and most of his base that wants something done.

Link?

You know you have bragged about your military service, teacher and current job I really doubt you have any education at all.

The real reason Trump commuted the 27-year sentence of a kosher meat packing exec.

The Chasidic Jewish Rubashkin was convicted in 2009 of several crimes connected to his family's massive kosher slaughterhouse operation headquartered in Postville, Iowa. They included money laundering and financial fraud. Moreover, the financial prosecution came after federal authorities raided the Agriprocessors plant and arrested 389 illegal immigrants working there in 2008.

Rusbashkin's guilt was really never in doubt. But his sentence was another story. Federal Judge Linda Reade slapped the now 57-year-old Rubashkin with 27 years behind bars; what many argued was essentially a life sentence.

And all this for the Jewish vote.

I asked for a link because most of the time shit only happens in that empty cavern you have where most people have brain!

27 years is a bit much, don't you think?

The only way the employers get charged, is if they KNOWINGLY hired illegal workers.
You must be able to prove they knew the workers they hired were illegal, and that's not always going to be easy to prove. Even if a prosecutor feels the employer knew, if he or she can't prove it, the case will not go forward.

Wal Mart paid out $11 million and they had no clue the custodians cleaning their stores were illegal.

Wal-Mart to Pay U.S. $11 Million in Lawsuit on Illegal Workers

You also do not have 260 illegals working for you for years and not know it.

Again, the America/capitalist haters want to apply a standard to small businessmen that the government itself cannot reach.

Jail Democrats who allow these invaders in the country in the first place.

If government can't do its job, why expect more from small business.

Start throwing Democrat politicians in prison.

all you gotta do is PROVE that the Hirer KNEW that he was hiring 'Illegals' . I think that PROOF is needed in the American Legal System SuperB .

We can if he's the same one that control the very people that raid the businesses for illegals and leaves the businesses still in operation. You still don't get it, there might be a national emergency but it's created by one group of people and hidden by Trump and his merry band of criminals. You want to slow down illegal immigration, remove the jobs available to them. You want to remove the jobs made available to illegal immigrants, shut down the companies that offer those jobs. Put those employers in the cages instead of the immigrant children.

Good luck with that

Are you suggesting more free rides?
What free rides? And please use links as proof. Thanks, or you are a liar.

You need links to tell you what to think, what to drink, when to breath. So you still are giving free rides for bad behavior. Keep doing that cupcake. What are you going to do when it finally ends? Sooner or later, the Party of Trump will be gone and the Republicans are going to be in charge of the GOP again with a new new slogan, "Never Again".
"Which bad behavior?" The bad behavior by the US for invading these countries and taking over their governments, resources, and way of life in the first place, then turning them into refugees, or the bad behavior by the US by scapegoating immigrant populations for a problem we created?

More free rides from you. TRump created the immigration problem and you gave him a whole series of free rides. You are in the habit of doing that. Well, cupcake, enjoy it for now. But it's soon to be over. Even if he wins in 2020, in 2025, all kinds of changes will happen. Your Carnie is gone, probably fined and going to jail along with his devil spawned offspring and the GOP regroups knowing it will be up to another decade before they can have any sort of power again. It may happen in 2025 or 2021 depending but it's going to happen. The free rides end and the nation gets to rebuild.

hopes and dreams eh Daryl . Anyway , Short time or Long time , all i say is GO Trump and GO for as long as you can President Trump --- Daryl

Last edited:
The only way the employers get charged, is if they KNOWINGLY hired illegal workers.
You must be able to prove they knew the workers they hired were illegal, and that's not always going to be easy to prove. Even if a prosecutor feels the employer knew, if he or she can't prove it, the case will not go forward.

Wal Mart paid out $11 million and they had no clue the custodians cleaning their stores were illegal.

----------------------------- i think that you must take your Case to Court and PROVE your case . What do you think ?? You think that you as employer can ASSUME and then DISCRIMINATE against what you ASSUME or think is an illegal 'chicken plucking' illegal alien PKnopp .

----------------------------- i think that you must take your Case to Court and PROVE your case . What do you think ?? You think that you as employer can ASSUME and then DISCRIMINATE against what you ASSUME or think is an illegal 'chicken plucking' illegal alien PKnopp .

I think it would not be hard to prove and you know that all you are doing is making excuses.

think as you like , I Think that i am LEGALLY correct in my thinking that an Individual employer can't ASSUME and Discriminate against what they think or Assume are illegal chicken pluckers . Only ones that can do that might be USA Law and Lawyers taking Legal steps through the Courts PKnopp . Legal EXCUSES or Legal LOOPHOLES need to have charges of wrongdoing filed , warrants served , lawyers for both sides representing both sides and its all a long and winding road PKnopp .

Last edited:
and for Now anyways , i prefer messing with the 'illegal' chicken pluckers PKnopp . I figger that many illegal chicken pluckers and illegal busboys , illegal toilet scrubbers are sitting on pins and needles PKnopp .

First step is to arrest them

Let the courts decide what they knew

all you gotta do is PROVE that the Hirer KNEW that he was hiring 'Illegals' . I think that PROOF is needed in the American Legal System SuperB .
Negligence is still grounds

If you hired workers without verifying their citizenship, you are still guilty

Last edited:
If they went after businesses that hired illegal aliens they would not have to raid, arrest, detain, deport, etc illegal workers. If they could not work, they would just pack up and leave the country. If there are no consequences for businesses they just keep hiring illegals. And they keep coming.

Negligence is still ground

If you hired workers without verifying their citizenship, you are still guilty
-------------------------------------------- employers got it all figgered out so they can take advantage so might as well go after the poor widdle low hanging fruit thats easy to get .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back