As we all guessed, deranged left pushing censorship. HATE SPEECH means speech they dont agree with

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

In other words ALL conservatives speech should be done away with. In other words TRUTH should be banned.

The only way the left can prevail is total monopoly of all sources of information. They are well on their way of obtaining that objective.

If the social media were censoring the left, the left would be screaming bloody murder.

In other words ALL conservatives speech should be done away with. In other words TRUTH should be banned.

When you whiners start actually showing examples of what was pulled down, I'll start paying attention to you.
He did say that they need to do a better job of explaining their actions and the rules behind them. That would be a huge help, since at this point you can all scream "censorship" without having to defend the ugly truth.

When you whiners start actually showing examples of what was pulled down, I'll start paying attention to you.
He did say that they need to do a better job of explaining their actions and the rules behind them. That would be a huge help, since at this point you can all scream "censorship" without having to defend the ugly truth.

The right is being picked on.
Im pretty sure this was explained to you last week or the week before.

Giuliani said that truth isn't truth. So shut up already. :biggrin:

/----/ Giuliani was speaking above your pay grade. The phrase ‘perjury trap’ suggests the deliberate use of a judicial proceeding to secure perjured testimony, a concept in itself abhorrent. [United States v. Simone, 627 F. Supp. 1264, 1268 (D.N.J. 1986)] Perjury-Trap Doctrine Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
The defense is extremely difficult, because the question that elicited the perjured testimony must be immaterial to the case in which it was asked, and courts construe very broadly what questions count as material to a case.[2]
Example: In January 2017 you testified that your car is red in color, however in June of 2018 you testified it was Ruby Red. However Chevrolet lists your make and model as Victory Red. Since the manufacturer set the color designation, you sir are guilty of perjury. BTW, the color of your car had nothing to do with the crime you were being charged with.

Last edited:

Giuliani said that truth isn't truth. So shut up already. :biggrin:

/----/ Giuliani was speaking above your pay grade. The phrase ‘perjury trap’ suggests the deliberate use of a judicial proceeding to secure perjured testimony, a concept in itself abhorrent. [United States v. Simone, 627 F. Supp. 1264, 1268 (D.N.J. 1986)] Perjury-Trap Doctrine Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
The defense is extremely difficult, because the question that elicited the perjured testimony must be immaterial to the case in which it was asked, and courts construe very broadly what questions count as material to a case.[2]

Giuliani was speaking to his fellow clowns. Next time, just check his big floppy shoes.

Can I get you a tissue Snowflake?
/-----/ "Can I get you a tissue Snowflake?" Liberal Motto: You are free to agree with me."
upload_2018-8-20_8-59-29.jpeg

Show me.

Show me.

Again? No

Show me.

/----/ BTW, I love the Andrew Wyeth painting in your meme.

Show me.

/----/ BTW, I love the Andrew Wyeth painting in your meme.

I knew I had seen that somewhere before. Thanks for the reminder!

If I recall correctly, you also denied the IRS was targeting conservatives as well. Well, guess what, they were-

IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups
Appellate Court’s Blistering Takedown of IRS, DOJ over Targeting Conservatives is Awe-Inspiring | American Center for Law and Justice
IRS Apologizes For Aggressive Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups
Conservatives Targeted By IRS Win ‘Generous’ Settlement | MacIver Institute
IRS targeted pro-border security groups for illegal scrutiny: Audit

Yet you still don’t believe that Facebook and twitter do the same.

Forum List

Back